Kanye West Is ‘Cool’ With Living At Kris Jenner’s House With Baby Girl

Wed, June 19, 2013 6:58pm EST by 10 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West Living
FameFlyNet, Courtesy of RE

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:55 PM on June 20, 2013

Frownie the Clown has to arounf or the Fairy Tale Baby will be on E! before he starts his Yuckme tour.

Bonnie Fuller

Posted at 11:53 AM on June 20, 2013

Is anyone really buying this? lol! I always wonder how bizarre a story I can make up and then I go down and read the comments and then I find some people are gullible enough to believe it!!! Just because it’s on the internet and on a gossip site!! This is really so I can start selling my own Kardashian “blessed” apparel!! You heard it. Not to compete with Kimmie but my own clothing line name after Kimmie. I will pay to license her name but she will actually bless the clothing. So how about it? Do you fans think you would like a line of Kim Kardashian “blessed” clothing? THey will be available on this site for ordering.

Tinsel

Posted at 10:09 AM on June 20, 2013

Well i wish them total happiness with there bundle of joy am so happy for them.i wish to know their baby name soon.

abe

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 20, 2013

she couldn’t pay the mortgage otherwise!!
………NAÏVE AMERICA!!

xtg120

Posted at 10:20 PM on June 19, 2013

Reblogged this on News and Gossip today..

taylor

Posted at 8:24 PM on June 19, 2013

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
This is my cousins long to do list. She emailed me today, have a laugh

Pick up some shampoo
Get a can of sardines
Buy a loaf of bread
Get a pregnancy test
Get tested for HIV
Find out i have the virus
Call mom, tell her the good news

You know she wrong.

taylor

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 19, 2013

This girl is on fiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrreeeeee…
I cant find my fire extinguisher, i think thats the girl who dropped off my girl scout cookies last week. Uh oh.
Im lying.
But Im not lying when I say kanye has a fetish for too toos. He likes to wear them to bed.
Gasp, yay, my hot dogs are finished. Pizza is too overrated tonight. Maybe tomorrow after I get a haircut

Mondy

Posted at 4:56 AM on June 20, 2013

@taylor you are not funny take your lame wacko butt head somewhere else

taylor

Posted at 8:15 PM on June 19, 2013

I wonder if Kim ever talked to that long lost cousin she has over there in Turkey. Gasp, aww, he got a little black cousin now. Who do you guys think is sexier, christopher ecclestone or edi gathegi?

Taylor Clay

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 19, 2013

Ugh, I cant decide if I want a burger or pizza. I got home from a long day of jury duty and they were too broke to get any food in. I am so flippin agitated. I might have some hot donuts after. Which do you guys like, Dunkin donuts or Krispy Kreme