Kate Middleton & Prince William Don’t Know The Sex Of Their Baby

Wed, June 19, 2013 6:20pm EST by 9 Comments
Kate Middleton Baby Gender
SplashNews

free football stream online

Posted at 8:02 PM on June 11, 2014

I needed to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
I have you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

Calvin Klein boxershorts

Posted at 8:04 PM on May 13, 2014

It is the best time to make a few plans
for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I could I desire
to suggest you some interesting issues or suggestions.
Maybe you can write subsequent articles referring to this article.
I want to learn even more things approximately it!

jpp

Posted at 5:50 PM on June 20, 2013

Isn’t this the same person who wrote an article claiming a source said Prince Harry was saying its a boy?

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 10:19 AM on June 20, 2013

Let bookmakers accept bets.

Hate whores

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 19, 2013

Because they don’t want to sell the baby like the kartrashians

Diana Dumitru

Posted at 7:29 PM on June 19, 2013

everybody knows that it´s a girl , include them ! please no lies

keri12

Posted at 2:51 AM on June 20, 2013

If the parents-to-be decided they didn’t want to know the gender and didn’t allow the doctors to tell them, then how can ‘everybody’ know that the baby is a girl? Are you saying the doctors broke the doctor-patient confidence and told the whole world, but kept the information from the Duke and Duchess?

Meh, don’t be silly. ‘Everybody’ DOESN’T know. The parents-to-be said it’s a secret, so that’s what it is. We’ll find out after they find out, which is the same way it’s always been with members of the royal family.

JustMe

Posted at 6:31 PM on June 19, 2013

I think it is fine and actually sweet that they are deciding to wait and find out when the sweet little blessing is born.I didn’t find out either and I know others that waited/are waiting as well.

xtg120

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 19, 2013

Reblogged this on News and Gossip today..