‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Alison’s Parrot Reveals A Clue To Her Death

Ràwnàk

Posted at 7:48 PM on June 27, 2013

Can’t Wait Till Next Ep :D’ I’m In Love With this Show Ans These Girls
PS: I’m Not Lesbian :p

megan

Posted at 1:37 AM on June 19, 2013

don’t they know yet they need to lock their windows!

lilay

Posted at 10:20 PM on June 18, 2013

I love this show its going to ahave a GREAT finale cannot wait and I think Ashley did kill dective Wildon and emily might be in a tuff situation with the whole pretty little liars stuff and with Paige and that other girl ego has her eye on Stanford

Cindy

Posted at 10:18 PM on June 18, 2013

Your forgetting the mrs dilaurentis flashback with Allison. She didnt get her way and so she held her breath until she got her way. Proving to us she could have held her breath when she got buried alive. Sneaky way to show you tho.

Justin Burnell

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 18, 2013

Reblogged this on thehiltonburnellfiles and commented:
The tonight’s episode was pretty intense where Hanna stole a bird from Mrs. D’s house. I still don’t trust Mona after Hanna’s mom cellphone in Wilden’s casket but she lies a lot. Toby is the man that I freakin’ trust.

madison

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 27, 2013

um….. she didn’t steal the bird it was given to her by Mrs differentials. And you are suppose to answer who called Ali the night she died. But i kinda have lot’s of guess.

Justin Burnell

Posted at 5:01 PM on June 27, 2013

I didn’t know that who stole the bird but I was wrong for that. Mona didn’t stole it. I think that Alison’s mom give the bird to Hanna for stuff like that. The bird was disappeared at Spencer’s house and the someone jump her window. I was really wrong for that and about Mona. Also she didn’t put the Hanna’s mom in Detective Wilden’s casket but ‘A’. I really do trust her a lot. Sorry I was wrong.

Justin Burnell

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 29, 2013

I was wrong about Hanna stealing a bird.