Kristen Stewart Won’t Rebound Date After Robert Pattinson Split

Tue, June 18, 2013 6:29pm EDT by 175 Comments
Kristen Stewart Boyfriend
SplashNews

denice

Posted at 2:49 PM on June 27, 2013

I wonderif Kristen regrets picking Rob to play Edward. As I remember that 75000 people did not want him to play Edward in twilight. Maybe she and Catherine should have listen to them and then maybe kristen would still be happy with MA.

niki

Posted at 11:04 AM on June 26, 2013

Sick Kristen can date whoever she likes , many married directors arround

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 10:48 AM on June 21, 2013

When Robert Pattinson was shooting Bel Ami Robert Pattinson took a few days off to fly to Barbados Secluded Beach to married Kristen Stewart, Yes it is a shame that they had to do this in secret. This was in 2010 or 2011. What I can see it was beautiful. These story they are telling is all lie.But you are help the media make money off them. Robert and Kristen are public people. We got make the media prove their story

Catherine

Posted at 9:38 AM on June 23, 2013

Cathryn, you are truly the saddest girl who ever spammed a board. You’ve been toting this message for almost a year, and you can’t see WHY IT DOESN’T MATTER whether they got married, or not. What would that prove – that Kristen cheated on Robert AFTER they were married? How does that help her or Rob? I’ve looked up the pics you keep talking about, and while they are pics of them together, NONE of them even SORT of HINT at them being married – NOR do they look like it AT ALL. You need to find a balance of them in your head, dear. Come visit my blog on ‘How to get over a Twilight addiction’ on Misfit Chick’s blogspot. It can do nothing but HELP you.

Michelle

Posted at 8:30 PM on June 20, 2013

@rossy freski—-you make absolutely no sense with your comment—-how old are you 8??? we already know Kristen is in New Orleans, her friend just moved there, Kristen is there to help. Then Kristen is scheduled to start filming her next movie she is going to be busy for the next few months and Kristen does not need any help from RP when it comes to getting work, she already has quite a few movies on her resume. If anything RP is the one who will need help, his last two movies were flops—twilight was a hugh success made a ton of money, WFE & Remember me did fairly good at the box office
I wish both of them happiness

Jackson

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 20, 2013

@c.i.c WOW EXTREMELY WELL SAID–I too believe Rob still loves and needs Kristen—He can listen to his family, friends and others, but in the end it is Rob that has to come to terms with himself. I think he should seek help from a professional, someone who doesn’t know either of them, someone who can help Rob figure out who he really is and what he really wants out of life, it is then and only then that he will be able to come to terms with the cheating issue—if that is really where his problem is, I am sure his camp can keep these sessions under wrap so it doesn’t get into the gossip mags. I really hope Rob reads this, it is meant only to help him not criticize him, I believe he is a very confused young man, took much fame all at once.

@Jackson

Posted at 10:29 PM on June 20, 2013

You brought up therapy. Do you not think that Kristen needs therapy also? Especially after c.i.c. pointed out KS likely suffers from low self esteem and lack of self respect issues? Seems to me those issues would need to be worked on, as well as their dynamics as a couple via couples therapy. I think everyone can benefit from therapy. But as I read the many “varied” comments here from all three camps, if there was ever a triage determining who among us needs therapy the most, many of the readers would need attention first with Rob and KS at the very bottom of that list. In fact, recommending psychotherapy so that our favorite couple will get back together seems a bit preposterous…

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 2:26 AM on June 21, 2013

Robert Pattinson is married in Barbados To Kristen Stewart in 2010 or2011. It was when Robert was shooting Bel Ami . Robert took a few days off.

Smile

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 20, 2013

Someone wrote all of Kristen’s Indies were flops. Adventureland was a critical hit. Don’t know it’s budget to know if it earned back it’s money but a critical hit is a plus. Into the Wild made a small profit and was a critical hit.THE Messengers made some money. As for Sils Maria the French director had films nominated 3 times at Cannes. Juliette Bunche won’t best actress at Cannes.It could be a good art house film. Too many films to analyze each but wanted to correct the false and biased comment.

Smile

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 20, 2013

I don’t care who Rob dates and when as that is his business. I don’t believe he cheated with Katy but wouldn’t care if he did. Not the public’s business. I think many of us have seen disastrous rebound relationships and that’s why we generalize and say we hope neither get involved too soon.

Rossy Freski

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 20, 2013

I HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT KRISTEN IS IN NEW ORLEANS, I HOPE SHE DOES NOT HAVE FANTASIES OR ASK WHY SHE MADE TO STRANGE some work her ex-boyfriend, AFTER ALL WE HAVE SEEN …………. . WHAT PROBLEM

Double dipping

Posted at 10:15 AM on June 20, 2013

Loser, I’m not sure I agree. He should be able to find solace in whomever, even if he just ended a relationship. (And I wouldn’t call it a five year relationship. First, you can’t count this final year, as it was a fractured year, probably a year from Hell, and it was probably over once things were revealed last July; Didn’t really start going as a love relationship in ’08. IMO. So ’09-’12 would make it three years) It could be Katy he finds solace with and I’m fine with that. It might be someone else. Tabloids will be looking for anyone to suggest a hook-up because some fans believe everything, and will feel a need to comment. Don’t take this next part badly, but I think some fans have a need to have both avoid either dipping or a being dipped into. But a little partaking in single dipping might 1) make them both (hopefully not just one of them) realize they miss their dipping, 2) find they want to move on permanently from that dip bowl. In today’s society, nothing wrong with dipping. Just don’t double dip. That gets you into trouble with the other chip.

hmmm,

Posted at 8:54 AM on June 20, 2013

Everyone, who has gone through what Krist with patts, will not want any guy in your life and relationship of at least two years. Have an open relationship is something that does not work at some point in life. Philosophy patts friends like Al-Turki is quite different. The guy can do anything, nothing a woman.
Still many women with rich men do such approaches. Patts easily find a girlfriend.

@hmmm

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 20, 2013

Hmmm. After a two and a half year relationship ended, I met my husband by sheer chance six weeks later and have been married, very happily, for 20+ years. You can’t enforce an arbitrary two year wait period, unless you are aware of being super needy of men and unable to be your own person and need to have time to “find” yourself, yadda yadda yadda

c.l.c.

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 19, 2013

Holes can heal, scares remain. Rob will need to realize Kristen’s stepping out says way more about the lack of self respect and esteem she has for herself than it does about lack of feelings for him. He was hurt and humiliated b/c of her insecurities. Ultimately the longest lasting feeling is disappointment . Kristen had been the confident, strong, independent girl he loved that could do no wrong in his eyes. Now they face the reality that she’s not perfect. If he can’t get past seeing himself as the victim, he won’t regain his trust in her and will believe she’s forever indebted to him and will treat her in such a way that the relationship won’t survive. If he looks at the big picture, feels there much good in Kristen, in their relationship, accepts her insecurities, and can commit to loving her nevertheless, the hole will heal. Most people can’t think past themselves, their hurt, etc.. Understandable. It asks a lot of the wronged person to think beyond their hurt. Life’s not tit for tat or even Steven and there are no guarantees! Forgiveness is the great healed! He’ll Will take a risk in any relationship he enters and while the next person may not step out on him, he may not be happier. I think Rob is battling Rob. He loves Kristen but doesn’t want to forgive her and he’s mad at himself for needing her. He wants to know he can live without her because he’s afraid. People are happiest when they take a leap in faith and follow their heart. Hopefully he is listening to his heart. The choice is his!

Feel bad for her

Posted at 12:33 AM on June 20, 2013

c.i.c., I can’t remember your other posts or their stances, but I do recognize your name. Your comment here is well thought out, well written and realistic. The way you looked at the events is possible. I enjoy reading comments that make you think and rethink, without bringing in fantastical elements, or unfair accusations . Selfishly, I’d like to really know just what went down, and exactly what their reactions were, and how they are feeling now. But that would be like requesting a tell-all and it ain’t gonna happen. So we will never know what the back story was. So thank you and to others here who are bringing thoughtful discussions.

Loui

Posted at 5:07 AM on June 20, 2013

@c.l.c. I HOPE ROBERT HIMSELF OR ANYONE CONNECTED TO HIM GET’S THE CHANCE TO READ YOUR COMMENT, IT IS AXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ROBERT, THAT IS WHY HE SHOULD WAIT BEFORE JUMPING INTO ANY RELATIONSHIP AT THIS TIME – I HOPE YOU WILL KEEP ON REPEATING THIS COMMENT, UNTIL ROB SEES IT – VERY IMPORTANT FOR HIM

@Loui

Posted at 9:36 AM on June 20, 2013

You would like to think this is EXACTY the case, know exactly what went down, but you have no idea if it fits what happened. Her idea is just another idea put out there. And Rob does not come here to read comments. Nor does Kristen. You can always copy/paste. (No, don’t!! We’ll have another Cathryn. God bless her, she means well)

Bella

Posted at 6:54 PM on June 20, 2013

c.l.c….Wow , couldn,t agree with you more. Thank you for your post….Truth is ,so very sad about this breakup and pray for wisdom for these two tortured ,soul mates whom will ALWAYS be chained to each other emontionly no matter who they hook up with. and yes the CHOICE IS HIS !

" "

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 19, 2013

@ I Feel Bad For Her Kristen took all of her gay entourage with her. No way was she leaving them behind. This trip was all Kristen’s and Alicia’s plan

@" "

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 20, 2013

Isn’t it the oddest thing that all pics of her private dining moments all seem cropped, not to include who she is sitting with? No conspiracy brewing here, just weird. Almost like she hired a bodyguard to drive her cross country and she’s by her lonesome.

Cy

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 19, 2013

@ Margaret You surprise me. I thought you knew EVERYTHING about Rob and Kristen! Many girls or guys can start out life being straight and later on figure out that is not who they really are. I would have thought you’d done your research since you want everyone to think you are an expert. Kristen has a right to chose who she wants to be. If she wants to be gay that is none of your business. You try to lead readers off on some fairy tale far away from reality. What Fred said is true. She has been trying to ease her fans slowly into her new role. And yes Rob is quite aware of all of this. This has been going on for a long time. But being the expert that you are I’m sure you already know that this way of life style is nothing new to Kristen. She was raised by a lesbian mother since the age of 11 when her mother left her father for another woman. But of course you already knew that. Right? So you tell all of us what exactly is so bad about being a bi-sexual lesbian that you have to jump on your high horse and try to deny it when anybody writes about it. You know Margaret you really need to get a job out side of your house instead of being a shut in. You have been sounding almost suicidal every time someone writes something you don’t agree with. Do you honestly think your word is the gospel? You really need to start obsessing bout someone else

Loui

Posted at 5:15 AM on June 20, 2013

@Cy …………there are two Margaret’s on the board, the name in Pink is the Margaret that has been writing for a long time and normally does her research, the other Margaret is trying to confuse with very radical senseless statements, her name always in black

@Loui

Posted at 9:46 AM on June 20, 2013

I often wondered why some names are in pink, others not. How is that? Which Margaret (pink, not pink?) is a retired nurse/therapist living in UK?

anyone

Posted at 5:49 AM on June 20, 2013

@Cy
Tell medid you read that her mother is a lesbian and her husband when kris was 11. All i know is that she filed for divorce last year. I am not trying to offend you i am just curious

I'm not @cy

Posted at 10:40 AM on June 20, 2013

…but I have read the same thing. Couple places, but tabloids tend to quote one another. Whether its true her mother moved onto a relationship with another woman could be true or could be from another tabloid faux-source. Look at all the stuff written about Rob and Kristen. Do you believe even a fraction of it? Some could be true, but who knows what. I’m not sure how long the saying, “where there’s smoke there’s fire” has been around, but especially since the explosion of this kind of gossip reporting (birth of TMZ, US Weekly leaving their monthly format) the saying doesn’t hold as much water (or smoke) as it once did.

Yep

Posted at 3:55 PM on June 19, 2013

@ Feel bad for her, I too am a Rob supporter and also feel bad for KS. Agree with your quote “You may say sorry and pull the nail back out, but the hole remaining is permanent” The damage done by her, though she is sorry, seems irreparable. Too bad.

Lulu

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 19, 2013

What a nice post. I’m glad you got this in before the loonies get on.

Feel bad for her

Posted at 3:44 PM on June 19, 2013

I think Ruth probably helped set up this Road trip to coincide with Dior unveiling, and get her away from her hanger-ons. If observers say she is nice but shy, I wonder how comfortable she is feeling with her public displays. Gotta feel bad for her. I think they both are hurting because they really did once love each other before her cheating. Both are mourning the loss of their love AND their friendship. I just hope Kristen is mourning how she wants to. Rooting for her going on a trip and smiling widely? I actually feel for her because she seems to me to be a shy and private person. One who’d rather do her craft – and skip the promo if left up to her. This is coming from a Rob supporter who no longer harbors hate for Kristen. What remains after nearly a year is sad disappointment now sympathy, bordering on pity. Because she was really so sorry. Heard this on radio today about cheating: its like pounding a nail into wood. You may say sorry and pull the nail back out, but the hole remaining is permanent.

LOSER

Posted at 6:15 PM on June 19, 2013

Your comment is true @Feel bad for her, but using Katy as putty to fill that hole doesn’t help either, not at this current time if he was truly in love with Kris for 5 yrs.

conniecappadonia

Posted at 1:43 PM on June 19, 2013

Kristen its hard but if robb wants yothen make him appolse and make him pay and get on his knees like adogu back

@connie

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 19, 2013

As the year anniversary approaches, I think we need to reflect how shocked we all were back then. Now imagine Rob’s pain. No one getting on their knees to beg forgiveness is going to erase the damage. It’s too late. Maybe I’ll be proven wrong. But Rob has nothing to apologize for except maybe expressing regret he couldn’t recapture the love. It has to be painful.

Jessica McGuire (@JessicaMcGuir17)

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 19, 2013

Aubrey. although Julie`s c0mment is surprising, yesterday I picked up a new Lotus Esprit when I got my check for $5807 this past 4 weeks and even more than $10,000 last month. it’s actualy the most financialy rewarding I have ever had. I began this 7-months ago and pretty much straight away startad bringin home more than $83, per/hr. I use this website, wwwEXIT35.COM

Oh Please

Posted at 11:08 AM on June 19, 2013

That old dirty dish rag skank Kscrew ain’t hardly shy. She’ll bend over faster than a stripper in a men’s locker room. Bwaaaaa!

maria irani nogueira

Posted at 11:17 AM on June 19, 2013

just like you

hello

Posted at 11:27 AM on June 19, 2013

@Oh Please…ugly words ugly person

guest

Posted at 11:46 AM on June 19, 2013

Aha that’s a good one :)

tijuana

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 19, 2013

rflmao!

jane

Posted at 10:44 AM on June 19, 2013

How does one go hunting for a bf? HL you are being a db again.

Mary

Posted at 9:57 AM on June 19, 2013

Also it was said she did get on the bar but she didn’t dance. She took pics and everyone said she was a bit shy but seemed like a very nice person.

Fran

Posted at 9:54 AM on June 19, 2013

Yes, if it’s true both the news and the tweet by the little girl’s family said there was one guy and one girl with her.

Fran

Posted at 9:52 AM on June 19, 2013

Who is Kristen traveling with? anyone know?

conniecappadonia

Posted at 9:43 AM on June 19, 2013

Beb Ii ddont bbeliive any of it it was a act on both parties

Go Kristen

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 19, 2013

OMG report: She walked in [to the bar] with friends around 1 a.m.,” a source from the bar told E! News, adding that Kristen was with a guy and another girl.