Kristen Stewart Won’t Rebound Date After Robert Pattinson Split

Tue, June 18, 2013 6:29pm EST by 176 Comments
Kristen Stewart Boyfriend
SplashNews

Angie

Posted at 9:41 AM on June 19, 2013

His PR team trying to hide Katy by stating the Rob was with Mindy Kaling at CM last night. If they are trying to do so they certainly picked the worst looking person to do so. I guess they are tyring to get him desensitized at looking at ugly people before Katy removes her make up. Otherwise Rob will never recover from the shock at seeing Katy’s true face..

Go Kristen

Posted at 9:39 AM on June 19, 2013

OMG reports: It was recently reported that Kristen has been doing much better since their break-up in May enjoying her single status with a recent girly trip to Tennessee where she was spotted letting her hair down at Coyote Ugly Saloon after downing whiskey shots.

Zoe

Posted at 9:18 AM on June 19, 2013

Lol so basically we should expect to see Kristen w a dude shortly since this POS site is never right.

Angie

Posted at 9:12 AM on June 19, 2013

SPOTTED! Robert Pattinson Leaves Chateau Marmont Stoney-Faced as reported by Entertainment wise. I wondering if he was picking up a special package from Katy’s friend.

Zoe

Posted at 9:17 AM on June 19, 2013

Nah. Robert Pattinson spotted at the Chateau picking up his weekly COCAINE supply.

Angie

Posted at 9:05 AM on June 19, 2013

Well Rob PR team is certainly working over time. Suddenly Rob has fallen in love with Katy after the concert and is desperate for her to meet his family. I thought Rob was still depressed about the breakup. So much that he is fleeing to Canada to be with his sister and writing music to get overt the pain as has been recently report on various outlets. They stated that Rob wanted to focus on his music but working in the film industry did not allow him to focus on this.

So which is it? Men don’t breakup with a girlfriend unless the already have one lined up. So Rob was waiting for Katie to break off with John and then ensure she was his before breaking up with Kristen. I did not know that Rob’s sister is a singer. I guess he is stringing Katy along to get his sister and him into the music industry and then will dump Katy once they get music deals. This will happen based on his history – he dumped his girlfriend who was a model and got him contacts in the modeling industry, used Kristen to get into the movie industry and Katy is next to get him and/or his sister to make it big in the music industry.

@Angie

Posted at 8:52 PM on June 20, 2013

Why are you so vindictive?

xx

Posted at 8:51 AM on June 19, 2013

HL Is Kristen right not to go on the rebound?
A) yes
B) no
C) both
D) dont care

Rossy Freski

Posted at 7:23 AM on June 19, 2013

bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, Now we know who has paid all these nonsense articles

kiksy

Posted at 7:01 AM on June 19, 2013

I don’t know about you guys ,but i think wittle Robbie is very happy pigging himself out to Russell and Jhonnies left over gunk on Katys you know where,yum yum!!lol!!

Loui

Posted at 8:38 AM on June 19, 2013

kiksy Robert is just like CAKEY Perry he doesn’t mind lapping up Russel and John M sloppy second and thirds they dumped and he will pick up, nor Robert or CAKEY Perry has any self respect but now they want to involve Russel Brand in their nonsens aswell but unlucky for Perry her history has always been put out there by herself, Kristen is the wise one she will not date on the rebound as she has shown, maybe she made a mistake but she took responsibly and cleaned up and out by kicking both Robert Pattinson out of her house and life and she is moving on, with her pain and her dignity in tact,this young Lady stays true to herself, sorry cant say the same for Robert he is always playing the blame Card and his PR always busy mopping up behind him, so CAKEY is trying the same now, but to late for you Perry because you have been flaunting your trashy self for too long.

susan

Posted at 6:09 AM on June 19, 2013

@ margraret you are a sick women..kris never say & shows after the scandal that she hav any kind of damn interest in rupert or anyone..she is not with rob doesn’t want anybody to date now that’s why she spending time with her friends..you should probably know what are you talking..THE TRUTH IS THAT WE DON’T KNOW ANYTHING..

Margaret

Posted at 7:57 AM on June 19, 2013

IM presuming your talking about the Mrgaret written in Black not me the Margaret written in Pink
I think your right she probably needs girls time family time the trip having a few drinks a couple of ciggies and why not its all legal Good crys when she feels like it Maybe soon a makeover
Nothng extreme but maybe hair shorter colured a bit still jeans but maybe sexy gitrlie tops sometimes a change is as good as a rest and yep your right again we know really nothing

Loui

Posted at 8:46 AM on June 19, 2013

@Margaret, please mark yourself as Margaret 1, there is another person on the board who are the total opposite of you, it gets confusing, Hello Margaret nice to see to again, have you seen how WAITEY Katy is trying to play the Victim Card with her divorce to Russell B now, I wonder if she is using Robert Pattinsin’s PR team now poor Slut

@Margaret

Posted at 8:43 PM on June 20, 2013

Margaret (in pink):
If you are the Margaret who is from the UK,
then rather than Loui’s suggestion of Margaret 1,
perhaps use “Margaret from UK” which clarifies it even more.
Or “Margaret from —-” :) if u are not the UK Margaret.
I agree with Loui, it can be confusing.

"Z"

Posted at 3:50 AM on June 19, 2013

OMG you mean Kristen likes Tuna? LOLOLOLOOOLOLO

FRED

Posted at 3:48 AM on June 19, 2013

Of course you idiot she is not looking for a rebound guy. Kristen is a bi- Lesbian. She took her girlfriend on the road trip with her. Is it so hard to believe she is into girls so she doesn’t need a man? She is very happy that it’s out in the open she and Rob are not together. So she can take her girlfriend with her and everybody is supposed to think she is is sex free. Right!. Like we all don’t know that your gay Kris. Guess she traded “Beef” for “Tuna”

Margaret

Posted at 5:18 AM on June 19, 2013

Well Fred I suppose youd know you like a bit of beef yourself hey lad.
So RP has been living with Kristen for 5 years sleeping making love all the time with a Lesbian
Or are you saying they never slept together he remained celibate for 5 years YEE RIGHTTTT
So cos she took girls on her road trip she must be a Lesbian So on your mind every man who has male freinds they go away camping fishing football etc they are all Homosexuals ?
No man can have male freinds and no women can have female freinds cos if they do
they are either Lesbians or Homosexuals dont think you quite thought this post through hey lad?
If shed taken men on her road trip shed be the biggest whore what exactly do you want her to do?
How do you know she doesnt need a man have you tried it on with her and she rebuffed you?
Has she told any journos is it in any magazines that Ive missed KS has given interviews saying shes a Lesbian and is happy its all out in the open if so where do pray tell?
If she went out a wekk after Rob abd gked the fiurst decent guy in a bar shed be a whore
Yet Rob ran to kaceface fked her stayed with her and is probably still there in hiding the coward
Yet all you can say in fact is Kristen and her 2 freinds one of whom is moving to New Orleans decided to drive there for a break and have a girlie time thats all you know the rest ois a product of your filthy dusgusting mind your a pevert probably a peoado your so obssesd by sex and sexuality Every girl in your mind thennnedds a man to give her a good fk everynight what world are you living in I cant beleive in 2013 the filth the homphob the bullying thats out there IT makes me wondrer how many of you men on here are potential threats to women your so vile
I couldnt care if she was a Bisexual good enough for AJ with Brad Pitt she was in a relationship for 2 years with a women and Amber Heard JDepps love has been in a relationship on and off with a girl for 5 years Its OK for them? But ytou have no proof just your warped mind but say again she was that would mean RPAT would be what BIsexual too cos shed have to have soething on him to make him colude in keeping her sexuality a secret wonder what it could be maybe he likes men???? YOUR A FK WIT

Merna

Posted at 5:56 AM on June 19, 2013

@Margaret I love both their comments and Jane and TRACY123. you write very detailed and all three super lovely and clever words. I always support your comments. @FRED I think you es gay and afraid that his family and friends know. Look I have gay friends, I go out with them for all the posts and I am married and have 1 daughter. And I’m not gay. Who’s gay, not if it means you es gay. And most people are honest and gays are people too like all of us. They work, pay taxes and go to school. And what is your problem with gay you moron.

@Margaret

Posted at 12:38 PM on June 20, 2013

Your comment is so ignorant it is unbelievable! I know a man who was married for 20 years, had 3 beautiful children and one day up and left to be with a man. No one saw it coming and he was happily married with his soul mate. Your comment make me fell sick to the stomach and shows how small minded you are to be calling a man who expresses him opinion a ‘pedo’ and ‘prevert’ amongst other vile things. YOU are the one with the sick, twisted mind and you need serious help if your your mind is anything like your twisted message, dear god!

@Fred

Posted at 9:07 PM on June 20, 2013

I was deleting old HWL emails alerting me to new posts. I just happened to click on this one (many I’ve been deleting as I’ve been so busy this week). Well, I came here and read a few posts and it suddenly became clear. While I thought the loony comments had died down, and more thoughtful comments were prevailing (on both sides) I guess I was wrong. It’s just that that all the crazier ones congregated here. I have heard of the crazier Kristen fans, being haters for whatever their reasons. Somehow I had avoided them until this break-up occurred and I came to HWL. I’m pretty certain they aren’t the ones labeled Krisbians as I wouldn’t think they’d be haters nor this close-minded. All these labels confuse me anyway. What I do know is this group seems to relish the anonymity of the Internet so they can talk trash and be trash. It’s a segment of the population that I’m hoping is very small, and I’m so thankful I never run into them in real life.

hello

Posted at 6:18 AM on June 19, 2013

Well @FRED your comment says much about your fantasies. Or should i say jealousy? Honey i am sorry she did not take you for that trip. Don’t cry tomorrow will be better

"Z"

Posted at 3:39 AM on June 19, 2013

I thought Aussie Lady and Magaret were best friends from the same place LALA Land

KA-CEE

Posted at 3:34 AM on June 19, 2013

LOL Not one to sleep around? Isn’t that what broke Rob and Kris up in the first place/

lmp

Posted at 6:47 AM on June 21, 2013

No, it’s not. There’s no evidence Kristen did anything more “sinful” more than allow Rupert to kiss her, briefly, in the front sea of a Mini Cooper. Only three of the so-called 50 pics depict a kiss–a few moments out of an afternoon, during which the paps said they took more than 2,000 pics and threw all but the alleged 50 (in other words, they threw out 1,250 pictures which were too boring and innocuous to sell). .The fifty remaining are really only about ten, cropped and re-cropped, and about a third of those are just shots of two people driving, walking around, or talking. The “hugging” pics–perhaps five minutes of hugging– are actually so discrete they could have appeared in a 50s Disney movie. In most of them, Kristen has her back turned to Rupert. In all of them she keeps her face turned down or away, obviously avoiding another kiss. The pics are evidence she did NOT sleep with him. If they had been in a sexual relationship, there would have been no pics, except one of them going into a motel room, and one of the coming out.

LOSER

Posted at 8:37 AM on June 21, 2013

H A L L E L U J A H!!!! THANK YOU @Imp

LOSER

Posted at 9:16 AM on June 21, 2013

So we ALL can move forward from the INDISCRETION, YES IT WAS CHEATING in a sense that it was a betrayal to Rob because he upholds those values the most to himself, whether it was sexual or not, to Rob showing those affections like what Kris let Rupert do was already damage done. YES it was WRONG, YES, at the very peak of her fame during the Twilight, Kris was selfish and spoiled and her actions with Rupert proves her immaturity. And most if not IMPORTANT, they both had admission statements of the whole INDISCRETION. So any FANS think it wasn’t real or just fabricated I suggest you head over to Twin Towers, LA, for a lobotomy.

@lmp

Posted at 5:11 PM on June 21, 2013

How would you feel if your boyfriend or girlfriend was caught like Kristen. Would you just call it brief kissing? No big deal. It can happen every day for all care?

Robstenfan1

Posted at 3:29 AM on June 19, 2013

“WOW” all of you need to shut up neither knows zilch jeez!!! You guys are taking this way to far, who gives a rats if someone writes to long or what they write it’s a free contry everyoe has a right to speak their minds… Peolple get annoyed by what some write or how long they write, well guess what we get annoyed by your comments, you seem to think your better then the rest even though you say it publiclly but in truth your really not so why don’t you take the lil piece of sh$#@ you write back away jeez!!! We dont know if Robsten will or will not get together soon again butif do I wish them the best!!!

@Robstenfan1

Posted at 5:13 PM on June 21, 2013

I think they get upset because reading is not their forte.

Robstenfan1

Posted at 3:24 AM on June 19, 2013

“WOW” all of you need to shut up neither knows zilch jeez!!! You guys are taking thiswa to far, who gives a rats if someone writes tolong or wha they write it’s afree contry everyoe has a right to speak their minds… Peolple get annoyed when by what some writes or how long they write, well we get annoyed by your comments, you seem to think your better then the rest but in truth your really not so why don’t you take the lil piece of sh$#@ you write back away jeez!!! We dont know if Robsten will or will not get together soon again butif do I wish them the best!!!

Margaret

Posted at 3:30 AM on June 19, 2013

Hey FKWIT ROBFAN read what she wrote it was garbled and all over the place she wrote to me as if I was a reporter and I was at the bar with them it all made no sence gobbdy gook
Im no better hunny bunch than anyone else in the world probably not as good as most
I try not too judge too harshly but sometimes people need to be reminded that tis isnt thweir lives their family RP AND KS are over

In My Honest Opinion

Posted at 3:10 AM on June 19, 2013

I can’t imagine how this really matters. PR BS

dn

Posted at 2:00 AM on June 19, 2013

“as she’s not a person who sleeps around or has rebounds. She’s very romantic and wants to make sure.” so tell me then what do you call what she did with ruperv sander? huh

@dn

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 19, 2013

what she did was kiss him, which was stupid yes but honestly don’t think anything else happened .

aside from that, does anyone else think that HL might be a bit obsessed with rob and kristen?

LOSER

Posted at 9:20 AM on June 21, 2013

Moo-Moo, YES, we give them cream for their coffee

Margaret

Posted at 3:12 AM on June 19, 2013

Just re read thew ozzie women post she geuinly seems to think IM with kristen or am a repoter writing for some mag ladies gent what ever you are robs or kris read it its so maniacal
Im sitting at my comp with my jeans and sweatshrt on with a bad fkin back through ridsing a motor bike NOT in some god forsaken hole in mid west USA in some bar though Id like to have been there IMagine thier face when KS and pals walked in hehehehe BUT ser this women is a bit weird read her ranting IM NOT IN USA I DONT KNOW KS OR RP OR RS OR KACKFACE bloody hells bells.OH I just realised Margaret there are 2 of us I dont thnk she meant me hehehe Im the one in Pink the other one is in Black even so what if they were togetehr which im as certain as anyone can be they arent what the fks it got to do with Ozzie???
As for Kristen yes she made a bad mistake a stupid one which caused misery and hurt but she didnt kill anyone she wasnt married to Rob engaged nothing in fact after over 4 years all she had to show for her love was a tatty rng and chain not a lot hey ladies Even so she fked up BUT she wasnt alone RD had already nearly been divorced twice form his wife and it was he who fked up his home his wife his kids He knew what he was doing hed done it before nearly been divirced twice before but he couldnt help it NOW Id understand if Kristen was some VAMP SULTRY SEX GODDESS but shes small skinny flat chested small bum He must have fallen for her or he wanted what Rob had Here he was 41 first film and Rob 26 with a beautiful young 22 year old women Must have been a delight to him to see if he at 41 could still be atractive to a 22 year old and he was so she fked up but it was really her ife she did it too and Robs They never stood a chance from tha day the piccies were published. Did he set out to hurt her in the break up RP yes he probably did he wouldnt be human if he didnt at least think it but he shouldnt have done it that way cos it made him look small and now we see hes been living at Katypancake face and making no secret of it The latest is the fued between him kp and jm seem they both want her one good thing about the article only mention of Kristen was Rob heartbroken over his breakuo with his ex KS of 5 years is falling for KP and is angry JM wont leave her alone TRUE who knows?

WF

Posted at 3:36 AM on June 19, 2013

OMG HERE GOES MARGARET AGAIN!

Margaret

Posted at 3:27 AM on June 19, 2013

I call it a stupid silly idiotic thoughtless mistake made by a normal everyday women
Something that happens 100s of times everyday by men and women every where in the world
Just cos shes rich and has this super dooper boyfriend doesnt mean shes happy
We dont know what was in her head only she does and she paid for it theres no need for crudity and nastyness its over Shes 1000milwes away with pals Hes with Pancake face good luck to him

As for Romance yes maybe you hit the nail on the head maybe Rupert was romancing her
She wouldnt be the first girl or middle aged women to fall for the suave charms of some man
We know nothing about RP @KS relationship but something had to be not right for her to do that
IM noit blaming RP in anyway but something wasnt right for her to do what she did just think on it

Aussie lady

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 19, 2013

@ Margaret you really need to get a life, you wish Kristen and Rupert well in their love for one another. What are you stupid. She has no interest in that sleazeball, because if she had she would have ran to him by now and she hasn’t.I hope she never does, not when she still loves Rob. HWL where do you get these so called sources from. How do you know that she is not ready to move on from Rob. I don’t think you have a so called source. I am sure that Kristen’s friends value their friendship with her more than talking to you. The way you say these so called sources makes me think you know nothing at all and you fishing for the details and not getting very far. So she was super depressed after the split and is getting out of the house. She has spoke about dating in the future. I don’t think she would even think about it at the moment. This story makes no sense. How do you know that she won’t get back Rob. How do you know they aren’t already but are being very careful about it until they are ready to. Do you really read what you write. First you wrote that she was looking happy and not depressed. Than she was depressed and living with her mother and we know that wasn’t true. She is still in love with Rob. Make up your mind.
Also in the road trip story you said that she was with 2 friends, than she was with a group of friends and had a traditional southern dinner. A group means more than 2. I think if an on lookler from the bar she went into opened their mouth to you that they wouldn’t be to popular with the rest of the community down there. It would go to show that this person doesn’t know how to keep their mouth shut about who comes into the bar. It seems you would have had to pay this person. So what you are saying is that money talks all languages and this person told you because of the money you offered them. What a scum bag this person is. If the bar was about to close why did they stay open than, is it because it was Kristen Stewart, would they have stayed open if it was a local, knowing the locals know what time the bar closes anyway. So did this person call you with the information or did you send someone there to ask questions around the place until you found someone who was there in the bar, or did you ask the guy in the photo with KRISTEN. Do people not have privacy when they visit that town. Do people of that town think they have the right to disclose information about someone famous who came to visit and eat. I don’t think so. The photo of Kristen and the guy, Kristen did not look that happy is it because he put his arm around her waist and looked to be pulling her into his side. I think he is a creep for doing that. He could have just stood there, what gave him the right to put his arm around her waist did he ask her if it was alright, I bet not.
It is now about time to leave her alone. What are you going to do when she is away filming in the next couple of weeks. How will you write your lies when both Rob and Kristen will be away filming. I don’t think you will unless you send someone to follow them while they are filming.

RUPSTEN 4 EVA AND EVA AND EVA

Posted at 2:22 AM on June 19, 2013

@ Ozzie lady telling Margret to get a life is rich coming from you who writes novel size rants prattling on thinking you know more than everyone else. That Bar owner did no more than any one else who meets the troll DOES, he tweeted about it..

Seriously Ozzie Lady you need to step away from your computer and live your own life…Rob & Sten are done, they are moving on with their lives separately and you need to reinvest your energy into your own life instead of living a fantasy through these two young people. You need therapy you’re obviously having trouble distinguishing fantasy from reality or maybe you should just take a double dose of your Anti Stupid medication.

Out of all the comments I read on these message boards your rants are not only the longest but they are usually the most idiotic. You come across as someone who really believes they know all there is to know about Robsten….

RUPSTEN IS UNBROKEN!!!!!

Margaret

Posted at 3:20 AM on June 19, 2013

THnak god its not just me then she needs some help. They are over finished finito is it sad no cos I dont know them is it dissapointing yes of course wd al like think TWI was niot just a flim but in reality a great liove but not to be. It wouldnt be healthy for them to be together now anyway too much gone on too much said and done mostly sorry but on Robs side(since the break up I mean with Kakeface) Shes off with her pals she will be heartbroken for a fair few months yet 5 years is more than some marriages and to know ultimATLY (unless theres more we dont know)
that it was your fault makes it even worse but we have to go on and she is so good luck to her
I wish him happiness I dont hate him or that he broke up with her
I hate how he did it and kowing there was someone else in his lfe that makes him a cheat and a lier
My MUM had a mantra
Id rather have a Theif than a lier I can lock up from thief but do sod all about a lier says it all really

hello

Posted at 6:30 AM on June 19, 2013

@RUPSTEN…for the first time i fully agree with you

Margaret

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 19, 2013

Theres nothing on Rob so these nasty basrads cant help themselves the men must want his backside and the girls his penis

Fran

Posted at 1:21 AM on June 19, 2013

Margaret you know that’s not going to happen. Kristen isn’t interested in anyone especially not Rupert. I think she has been hurt by Rob and needs to work a few things out and I’m sure Rob feels the same.

Margaret

Posted at 12:48 AM on June 19, 2013

I love Robert Pattinson and wish Kristen and Rupert well in their love for one another.

x

Posted at 12:41 AM on June 19, 2013

Kristen and Rupert in Love Forever.

susan

Posted at 12:28 AM on June 19, 2013

i dont know whats the problem of the people.i want both of them happy & they are happy..haters wants the split, they are separate now please STOP accusing them all the time..LEAVE THEM ALONE..go & check your relationship,ask your gf/bf is she/he happy with you??

guest23

Posted at 8:27 AM on June 19, 2013

@susan i agree with your comment, people who keep accusing them should take a good look at their own relationships as trying to find faults in someone else’s relationship is more of a reflection of the insecurities they have in their own relationship

susan

Posted at 12:17 AM on June 19, 2013

@tina i agree with you..

Jen

Posted at 11:59 PM on June 18, 2013

She will do what she feels is right when she is ready. She will know when. There’s no need to rush into these things.