Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Your Baby Name Is Beautiful

Tue, June 18, 2013 6:03pm EDT by 32 Comments
Kimye Baby Name
Fameflynet/Splashnews/Courtesy Photo

Anonymous

Posted at 5:44 AM on July 27, 2013

Having been shown on Friday posing with a handgun, a video was released on Saturday depicting him supervising the launch of a plane that is then shot down deftly by anti-aircraft missiles.

Anonymous

Posted at 12:02 PM on July 24, 2013

The Mother Superior there often warned them with these wise and rather poetic words: Whether a thorn falls on a grape, or a grape falls on a thorn, the grape is the one that gets hurt. So STAY AWAY from college boys. The story usually sent me into peals of laughter, but that day the thought of soft fruits and sharp objects terrified me.

nike air max 90 hyperfuse

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 5, 2013

“The green one was humbling, probably a little bit more surreal,” said Johnson, the 2007 Masters champion. “This one is very humbling knowing the gentlemen who have donned this jacket.”

nike air max 2009

Posted at 9:39 PM on July 4, 2013

Rihanna and Chris were together not so long ago, for not too long?

Michael Kors Handbags

Posted at 6:08 AM on July 4, 2013

As Marketing Executive, the role will include the following tasks and duties:

Toms

Posted at 11:08 PM on July 3, 2013

The colour in Helens hair is Crazy Color Pinkissimo, which can be watered down by mixing with other tones.

Nike Air Max

Posted at 6:51 AM on July 3, 2013

I feel lucky I got to roam the forests as widely as I did. Someone said that forests are fixed deposits and that humans must only enjoy the interest. Sadly, we have swallowed the very deposits. Nor have we recognised the abilities of tribals, the original children of the forest, and the other people living in the fringes of the forest. I still remember Krishnan, who worked as a gardener in Top Slip. He would accompany me everywhere, barefoot, with just a packet of salt to ward off leeches. He would know the native and botanical name of every tree in the vicinity.

Toms

Posted at 11:17 PM on July 2, 2013

2.Gave Kinky Boots Producer, Cindy Lauper her First Tony

Michael Kors Outlet Online

Posted at 5:31 AM on July 2, 2013

Summary of Responsibilities

Toms

Posted at 12:09 AM on July 2, 2013

Western Sahara fell under Spanish rule in 1884, becoming a Spanish province in 1934. Nationalism emerged in the 1960s, as nomadic Saharans, or Saharawis, settled in the region.

debby haddad

Posted at 5:56 PM on June 20, 2013

I AM HAPPY MOM &BABY GIRL ARE FINE. I HOPE THEY DON’T MAKEUP A SILLY NAME.FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN ONLY ON TV, KIM IS SO CENTERED ON HERSELF I HOPE THIS BABY ISN’T JUST ANOTHER KIM “I WANT ” THING. TALK NOW IS THE BABYS NAME &HOW WLL SHE GET RID OF THE WEIGHT.SEEMS SHE NEVER HAS EVERYTHING SHE WANTS INCLUDING WHAT HER SISTERS HAVE. SOME PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THEIR BLESSINGS. PEACE&LOVE DEBBY

Melissa

Posted at 9:05 AM on June 20, 2013

It’s NOT Kai!!!! It’s Kaidence, Kourtney released it via Facebook!!

Meghan

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 19, 2013

Bonnie, no offense, but are you stupid? That name is ugly as hell.. Kaiden Donda West??? RIDICULOUS NAME.

tresa

Posted at 11:27 AM on June 19, 2013

the name has been chosen, but you have to pay lots of money to find out the name.

Dan

Posted at 11:24 AM on June 19, 2013

We don’t care….

Helga

Posted at 10:37 AM on June 19, 2013

Kai means habour in Scandinavian .. Not earth

inca

Posted at 6:47 PM on June 20, 2013

There are several Scandinavian languages…Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and maybe Finnish? (LOL) Scandinavian is not a language; it’s a group of Scandinavian countries and languages.SMILE So Helga, you’re Swedish? I’m Norwegian………

carolinewsw

Posted at 1:48 AM on June 19, 2013

In record time I have met My Soul Mate, My Love, and MY QUEEN at ~~~~ÎntèrraćialMatch.Òrg ~~~~!!!! I did not want to pay the subscription at first because I thought it was a waste of time thank god that I did not follow my mind. This network has allowed me to meet the woman of my dreams and I’m grateful for that. So, yes I would definitely recommend this network to my friends. God Bless…
– Brooklyn, NY
sdf

Kenneth S. Johnson (@KennethSJohnso1)

Posted at 3:06 AM on June 19, 2013

like Ralph answered I am impressed that you can make ($)9904 in four weeks on the computer. did you look at this page… can99.c­o­m

jj

Posted at 8:30 PM on June 18, 2013

Love the name Kai!

The Swede

Posted at 8:11 PM on June 18, 2013

Scandinavian? There are at least 7 languages in Scandinavia. I don’t think that Kai means earth in “Scandinavian”, but the name Kaj(Swedish, Danish) comes from the latin word Caius that means earth.

Mari

Posted at 2:19 AM on June 19, 2013

In Finnish, it means “maybe”, not nothing like earth.

inca

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 20, 2013

So then there are still other Scandinavian languages left; Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish

Iliww

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 18, 2013

I like Kai. Unique yet not weird. Nice way to honor parents too. Sweet.

Loopy

Posted at 7:55 PM on June 18, 2013

Who cares, just name the kid

Iz

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 18, 2013

kai means food in maori

Maggie

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 18, 2013

I was hoping she’ll choose Klaire, but Kai West sounds good too.

matsubaga san

Posted at 6:55 PM on June 18, 2013

Kai means shell in japanese

Christana Moana

Posted at 6:52 PM on June 18, 2013

Call you baby Kaydence it has the letter “K” and it means rhythm so it shows both parent in one name

inca

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 20, 2013

My niece’s baby’s name has been chosen for months. Since both parents love water, and the ocean, they chose Cadence (rhythm) Marie (sea)Cadence Marie ( rhythm of the sea) since my niece has lived all over the world, Marie means sea, ocean water in some language.She lived in the Middle East, and Hawaii. Somewhere in the world, Marie means sea, or ocean water.SMILE… In most countries, Marie does not mean ocean, or sea.