Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Still Holed Up At Hospital With Baby

Tue, June 18, 2013 3:15pm EDT by 17 Comments
SplashNews, Courtesy Of Sinai Hospital

nany

Posted at 8:32 AM on June 19, 2013

je vous aime kim et votre fammille

nany

Posted at 8:20 AM on June 19, 2013

félicitation kim bisou au bébé

carolinewsw

Posted at 1:57 AM on June 19, 2013

In record time I have met My Soul Mate, My Love, and MY QUEEN at ~~~~ÎntèrraćialMatch.Òrg ~~~~!!!! I did not want to pay the subscription at first because I thought it was a waste of time thank god that I did not follow my mind. This network has allowed me to meet the woman of my dreams and I’m grateful for that. So, yes I would definitely recommend this network to my friends. God Bless…
– Brooklyn, NY
ghjyj

Mondy

Posted at 1:54 AM on June 19, 2013

HL need to learn how to do the math

Luigi

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 18, 2013

They are still holed up in the hospital! OMG! Who makes up these headlines?

susan

Posted at 5:52 PM on June 18, 2013

Kim I hope all is well with you and your precious baby daughter, God’s blessing
To you kanye and baby lot’s of love always

Leanne

Posted at 5:03 PM on June 18, 2013

I don’t believe it was a natural birth.. An infection would cause lots of pain making pushing difficult… She’s probably getting reconstructive surgery from a c section n weight gain.. plus if the baby is in an incubator it may not be able to breath on its own n needs to stay supervised by a doctor… It could be a few reasons why she is there or she could have left incognito

Kia

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 18, 2013

She’s probably getting plastic surgery in a different wing.. Apparently this hospital is known for that..

Boo boo

Posted at 4:55 PM on June 18, 2013

That baby will have a big head like her daddy and be crazy as hell!!!!!!because he is Crazy!!

J

Posted at 4:54 PM on June 18, 2013

Regardless of whatever it is woman should take a lesson that wearing stilettos n flying all over is not a recommended lifestyle for a prego female… I hope teen moms don’t try to do the high heels n hanging out all over the place because Kim set that type of example ..plus I’m sure kanye will wait for a DNA test before announcing his daughter.. Especially since Kerry Rhodes is saying it may be his kid

Luigi

Posted at 6:28 PM on June 18, 2013

J – Did you just say it may be a bad example for pregnant teen moms copying a crazy grown pregnant woman wearing heals? That would be the least of a PREGNANT TEEN’S problems . R U KIDDING ME?

Papa

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 18, 2013

She was due in June. They started filming season 8 feb 14 th and she was 20 weeks. Do the math

Courtney

Posted at 3:57 PM on June 18, 2013

@RC it’s pretty obvious Kim had an infection of some type that necessitated a C-section and of course a mother isn’t going to leave her premature baby alone in the hospital while she’s still recovering for a C-section the hospital stay for that without complications after delivery is 3-5 days down from the 7-10 it used to be. Cedars can’t limit how long someone rents out a birthing suit that’s against the law not that Kim is a celebrity she’s not she’s a socialite A la the Hiltons

Alicia

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 18, 2013

They will not let a baby out of the hospital until it is at least 5 pounds so she is probably still there because they will not release the baby. I would not be going a darn where either, not until my baby can be released, 10, 15 , 20 days I don’t care not going anywhere. PERIOD!!!! Especially them, all these crazy a** people out here, I would not step foot out of that hospital.+

kk

Posted at 3:37 PM on June 18, 2013

She did not lie about the due date. The makeup she has on for her doctor appointment is on March 7th. The doctor says she is 20 weeks when she finds out the gender.

From date:Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subtracted 20 weeks
Resulting date: Thursday, October 18, 2012

You can’t lie about something that is already documented.

RC

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 18, 2013

Again, you have no information about why she is still at the hospital or what complications she had. You know absolutely nothing!!

Luigi

Posted at 6:52 PM on June 18, 2013

RC Oh no will I be able to sleep tonight or not, you have no information about the Kartrashians? Oh no, nobody has anything? NOT ANYTHING? ABSOLUTY NOTHING? RC you need some medication STAT.!!!