‘The Voice’ Recap: A Winner Is Chosen After Star-Studded Finale

Tue, June 18, 2013 11:03pm EDT by 13 Comments
Danielle Bradbery Winner The Voice
Courtesy of NBC

electrical safety certificate

Posted at 1:24 AM on August 22, 2014

Thank you for another great article. Where else may just anybody get that type of information in such a perfect manner of writing?

I’ve a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such
information.

gabinet stomatologiczny gdynia dabrowa

Posted at 6:50 AM on June 3, 2014

Link exchange is nothin ese hoaever it is just
placing the otther person’s web site link on your page at suitable place
and other person will also do same in favor of you.

john

Posted at 7:53 AM on June 21, 2013

I have watched the voice and feel the best has won , Unfortunately replacing Shakira and Usher I will no longer watch!

zyggie

Posted at 9:55 AM on June 19, 2013

The Voice ended when Sarah and Judith got voted off and the swom bros continued.
Wish the winner well even though the winner was not one i would have chosen.

Read this article this morning. At 16 Danielle can still be molded into what the system wants. I hope she has a strong support group around her (parents., friends) to guide her and not let her turn into a brat and become trapped in the glitz that is so called show biz.

This win is a lot for a 16 yr. old or anyone to grasp. Danielle has a voice but at 16yrs old she is just singing and enjoying it, there is no real meaning in what she sings for me. She is not a seasoned singer. It’s cookie cut. I think she is a beautiful young lady but, so green. That may be what was wanted. God I hope she stays fresh in her ideas and the way she presents herself.

Good Luck and Blessings to this young lady.

abe

Posted at 9:27 AM on June 19, 2013

……..this will be my turn, folks!!

Bill

Posted at 9:02 AM on June 19, 2013

This is so fantastic. She is definately going to be a superstar…She has many similarities to Taylor Swift as well as a terrific voice and I believe this puts her on track to a young success story. I can’t wait to buy her first album.

Adriana Yamelle Roura Monllor

Posted at 11:40 PM on June 18, 2013

Another win for Blake Shelton…SERIOUSLY?! I was rooting for #TeamShakira because she is my fave artist, I actually watched the season because she was gonna be in it but I also fell for Michelle Chamuel! She is just so awesome, unique, talented and different so I totally was rooting for her!!! I’m still in shock she didn’t win, especially because in the weeks before it seemed she was the favorite to win between the crowd/fans. Can’t get over this, really. #4EyesOnThePrize <3

Kenneth S. Johnson (@KennethSJohnso1)

Posted at 2:54 AM on June 19, 2013

like Ralph answered I am impressed that you can make ($)9904 in four weeks on the computer. did you look at this page… can99.c­o­m

Justin Burnell

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 18, 2013

Reblogged this on thehiltonburnellfiles and commented:
Congrats to her because she got an amazing voice!!!

B., Scott

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 18, 2013

There are NO losers! They will all get recording contracts, mark my word!

guest

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 18, 2013

What ever happened to Nashville Star? If it was canceled, they need to bring it back…maybe she was good…maybe not, I’d really like to see someone besides a country singer win once in awhile…3 times on this shoe, didn’t one just win a dancing contest? Here’s hoping that we can get another genre to win. I’d love to see an alternative or rocker win something on one of these shows

Hailey

Posted at 11:17 PM on June 18, 2013

JUST TO KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIVES FIVE MINUTES AWAY FROM ME WON THE VOICE… JUST.. WAHHHOOOO CYPRESS IS WILD TONIGHT! WAHHHHOOO

Jackie Jacks Smith

Posted at 11:07 PM on June 18, 2013

YAHOO! The Best One WON The Voice! Congrats Danielle Bradbery! You Rock!