Christina Aguilera Returns To ‘The Voice’ Stage For Season Finale

Tue, June 18, 2013 9:09pm EDT by 11 Comments
Christina Aguilera The Voice
Courtesy of NBC

DJDWR

Posted at 3:32 PM on June 19, 2013

I liked her as a judge, but why isn’t anyone pointing out how pitchy she was last night? Girl can definitely sing, but I think she was probably having problems with her ear piece. When it was over I said to my other half, “Someone’s getting fired back stage.”

D

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 19, 2013

Xtina sounded horrible. All pitchy. Shame she is coming back. Shakira and Usher had a better energy with everyone

Felipe

Posted at 7:12 AM on June 23, 2013

I agree. The writer of this article probably wrote this before Christina even performed. She messed up her opening lines. She sounded like she failed to hit the high notes and used a very poor attempt at a falsetto. She was straining a lot to hit the high notes and was pitchy in several occasions. I was surprised because she is usually is good.

Patrice

Posted at 7:33 AM on June 19, 2013

CAN’T WAIT FOR SEASON 5 !!!!!
So glad that she’s back and looks fabulous
I didn’t watch season 4 because of her ):

piere

Posted at 11:38 PM on June 18, 2013

yes!!!!! can’t wait to see her again on the voice! I love her :D

Kenneth S. Johnson (@KennethSJohnso1)

Posted at 2:56 AM on June 19, 2013

like Ralph answered I am impressed that you can make ($)9904 in four weeks on the computer. did you look at this page… can99.c­o­m

Miley Cyrus

Posted at 10:56 PM on June 18, 2013

Xtina is only coming back because Lotus flopped hard.

marcianna50

Posted at 9:56 PM on June 18, 2013

Unfortunately, I do not agree with “S”, I will miss Shakira and Usher. I feel this has been the best season so far as far as talent and judges. What a finale so far…it is only 9:55 and the guys just did Ain’t Too Proud to Beg. This is such a great production. I feel Shakira and Usher brought so much to this season with their great talent. I wish there could be 6 judges. Perhaps they will rotate every season and Usher and Shakira will return. That is not to say I did not enjoy Cee Lo and Christina; I am a huge fan but I definitely did not miss Christina’s name calling and nastiness.

I am hoping for Michelle but the final 3 are all wonderful and each one will be a great success.

Nancy E

Posted at 10:25 PM on June 18, 2013

I totally agree, Shakira and Usher have been a great addition and my favorite season so far! Class acts. Hope for a return for season five.

S

Posted at 9:36 PM on June 18, 2013

Yeeeees! Can’t wait for her to come back ! Shakira is a very nice person, but she’s boring. Can’t wait for next season !

ghalexandra

Posted at 9:52 PM on June 18, 2013

exactly!!! love christina and can’t wait to see more of her! #fighter