Cher Returns To TV After 10 Years On ‘The Voice’ Season Finale

Tue, June 18, 2013 10:46pm EDT by 33 Comments
Cher The Voice Finale
Courtesy of NBC

Robert O. Phillips

Posted at 1:31 AM on September 14, 2013

I am in fact grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this enormous paragraph at at this time.

Jill Dumphy

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 19, 2013

Looked like an exploding chicken moving her lips.

Beverley

Posted at 11:43 PM on July 4, 2013

Ahahahaha! Hiliarious!

Brian

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 19, 2013

It was good if you like watching a chicken in a diaper.

Beverley

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 4, 2013

Again, Ahahahahaha, these comments are hilarious…but very true!!!! LMAO over and over again!

Art Serna

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 19, 2013

If you are going to be on a live televised show, why in the word would you not actually sing?????
She wasn’t even able to follow along with her own song,,,sad day..

Jessica McGuire (@JessicaMcGuir17)

Posted at 11:38 AM on June 19, 2013

Isabelle. I agree that Debbie`s stori is really great, I just purchased a top of the range Maserati when I got my check for $5117 thiss month and a little over $10 thousand this past munth. without a doubt its the nicest job I’ve had. I actually started nine months/ago and almost straight away started to make minimum $76, per hour. I went to this web-site, wwwEXIT35.COM

abe

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 19, 2013

this meant for her plastic surgeon squadron worken 24 hours a day.

CaptainPat

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 19, 2013

She looked like a punk chicken and sounded like one too.

Marci

Posted at 7:29 AM on June 19, 2013

Surprised more people aren’t commenting on the fact that she *obviously* lip synced on a live show. Pathetic. Bob Seger is old too, but at least he brought it.

Heather

Posted at 2:44 AM on June 19, 2013

Cher’s head piece was not the fashion faux pas that her saggy-crotched pants were. I wasn’t sure if she would lip synch on this live show but I thought I noticed her open her mouth and move and shift her tongue about while only her accompanying vocals were singing. I enjoyed the performance. She looks beautiful and much younger than she truly is. She did seem to lack confidence in her performance and humbled herself when she went to say ‘thank you’ into the microphone and realized it wasn’t live. I enjoy watching and listening to Cher, always have, but this club hit will be just that. I am glad to see she hadn’t truly retired.

Kenneth S. Johnson (@KennethSJohnso1)

Posted at 2:59 AM on June 19, 2013

like Ralph answered I am impressed that you can make ($)9904 in four weeks on the computer. did you look at this page… can99.c­o­m

PeteC

Posted at 2:30 AM on June 19, 2013

I couldn’t tell if she was channeling Justin Bieber or Phyllis Diller…

Barbara

Posted at 2:12 AM on June 19, 2013

Cher was lip syncing but was not off key (any pitch problems would have been fixed in the recording. Did have some trouble moving….noticed she did have flat shoes so that should have helped.

Eva Amore

Posted at 2:06 AM on June 19, 2013

She did look a bit stiff but what can you expect? Shes almost 70. I’m not saying she can’t do better though. Maybe with lots of training and exercise she could learn to move again.

I bought a copy of the album living proof,believe and, I pre ordered her new album. I can’t wait for them to come in the mail. I want to hear closer to the truth so bad. <3

Gareth

Posted at 12:24 AM on June 19, 2013

Well u can’t please them all, although I do think u need to cut her some slack, this was her first live tv performance in 10 years and not to mention she is nearly 70! I thought she did a good job, just saying :) x

LuLu

Posted at 12:16 AM on June 19, 2013

The worst performance I’ve seen in a LONG time! That was hard to watch! She was off key, appeared to be lip syncing (although I’m sure she probably wasn’t,) she looked tired, stiff, like she could barely move… I think it’s time for her to retire.. Unless she was just having an off night.. And OFF it was for Cher!
BIG CONGRATS to Danielle though, I’m a big fan! 💗!

carol pittore

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 19, 2013

To me – it looked like major (bad) lip syncing. It shows you hoe good the young artisits were – no recording studio fix-ups. Or can they fix your voice real-time?

Cher rock

Posted at 11:51 PM on June 18, 2013

The best perfomance of the night! Cher is AGELESS!

Amanda

Posted at 11:46 AM on June 19, 2013

TOTALLY

These mean folks need to shut up – she rocked!!! Loved her interview with that cute guy at livestream.com

leannesdjs

Posted at 4:02 PM on June 20, 2013

I agree Cher rocked it for being close to 70. That gal as has a hit every decade since the 60’s. This one is going to be a hit.

Manny

Posted at 11:50 PM on June 18, 2013

There was audio problems and at times she seemed lost and off key. The lighting was pretty cool, the song will definitely be a club banger. I liked the punk rock look she was going for, then again Cher never dresses to.impress.

jennifer

Posted at 11:49 PM on June 18, 2013

I totally agree. she looks so stiff and old. what was she thinking with that hairdo? I’m still a big fan but I look at her totally different now. I feel bad for her:(

Rhonda

Posted at 11:43 PM on June 18, 2013

I was so looking forward to seeing Cher on the Voice, her voice was as good as it has always been, but her outfit and hair we’re awful! Everyone knows she is not 40, I expected a classy look. Glad she’s back!

Amanda

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 19, 2013

@marksteines you can see her live interview from the performance

Patrick Mckenna

Posted at 11:40 PM on June 18, 2013

She’s 67 and still rocking…the outfit was a cool take on a cave woman…she can still think out of the box

Larry Garrison

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 18, 2013

Horrible like someone’s grandma found her granddaughters clothes and tried them on for fun. It was obvious she was lip syncing, she hardly moved and still looked exhausted at the end. Love her but not her best night.

mg

Posted at 11:29 PM on June 18, 2013

She was a joke and reminded me of a bag lady with that thing on her head. The vocal wasn’t bad, but the look was awful!
She should act her age with some class like Bob Seger

Kathy Meyer

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 18, 2013

Watched her lip sync? Her outfit ‘not impressed’, the hair – bad idea. Not her best.

Nikki

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 18, 2013

I totally get it…she is definitely amazing. But I wish she had come out in a really classy outfit and rocked out her song appropriately. She should fire her stylist for sure.

Jan

Posted at 11:04 PM on June 18, 2013

I was not impressed. What did she have on her head. She just looked silly. Should have hung it up while on top!

Maggie G

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 18, 2013

I expect CHer to do something different but this time she looked like a grunged up cockatoo!

Lusia

Posted at 11:20 PM on June 18, 2013

I’m sorry, but I was totally not impressed! She looked stiff and like she was lip-syncing!