Kristen Stewart Looks Happy With Fan In Tennessee — New Pic

Mon, June 17, 2013 8:46pm EDT by 142 Comments
Kristen Stewart Fan Pic
Courtesy of Instagram/ Blues City Cafe

Linda F

Posted at 9:23 PM on June 19, 2013

Can’t you all see what Kristen is doing? She was supposedly travelling with a friend who was moving to New Orleans bu her path is still going….heading northwards. To where, Toronto, Canada maybe to meet up with someone special who will be shooting there in July? Hey hey…you go girl!

Arkansas

Posted at 12:13 PM on June 19, 2013

Kristen, so close to Arkansas and didn’t come to see me! LOL

Hope

Posted at 3:05 AM on June 19, 2013

So many comments, some of them are beautiful, some are great, I even read 2 times some of them…and then, like always, there they are…ugly, nasty, very offensive and hurtful ones…I can’t believe that some people ( teens and adult ) thinks that is ok to badmouth so BAD Kristen or Robert! I love both the same, in my eyes they both made bad choice, I do not point any finger…it is NOT my place…but some of you do…without knowing them. Free of speech…fine…but the insulting part is really low!! You all may think that I’m crazy or immature or whatever…but I’m hurting, the fact that they are not a couple, make me sad…I look at them and I see how perfect they are for each other, Robert and Kristen they are meant to be…I do wish to see them back together…they never stop loving each other! I will NEVER given up on them!

Damn!

Posted at 8:35 AM on June 19, 2013

Poor @Hope. Your first mistake was getting so deeply involved in the personal lives of people who don’t even know you exist!
RP and KS are not Edward and Bella, those two are FICTIONAL! They don’t exist!
I like KS and RP for the WORK! they do, there personal business is their own.
I could look at pics of them when they were together and say they look like a lovely couple, and leave it at that.
They may one day get back together, but it really shouldn’t matter to anybody but the people involved.
Stop concerning yourself with the personal lives of celebs and people you don’t know. You’ll be much happier.
Go out and experience love for yourself. It’s not easy, but when it happens it can be the best feeling in the world.
Remember relationships are hard work, and when two people split. For whatever reason it can be hard.You never know what can happen down the road for those two, but if they never get back together. I won’t lose any sleep over it.

katie

Posted at 10:23 PM on June 18, 2013

I hope she is spending some time with her mother, sounds like that might be a confusing relationship. Anyway Kristen should be traveling with girlfriends, seeing new places, having fun doing what 23 year olds do. She tied herself down so young, never had the high school or college experience. Do it now, movies will wait. Talk to your mentor Jody, she did it.

Mary

Posted at 8:51 PM on June 18, 2013

Is it my imagination or has Kristen lost weight. Her face looks so thin.

Damn!

Posted at 8:57 PM on June 18, 2013

She doesn’t look like she lost weight to me.
If you look back at the photos of her last year after the scandal, when they were split up.
She looked like she’d lost at least 10 pounds at that time.pounds she didn’t need to lose. Her face was sunken in and she looked terrible!
She looks fine to me, I think she’s okay.

Sally123

Posted at 7:57 PM on June 18, 2013

Smile……what a nice thing to say. How can anyone say such vile things. This woman worked so hard for her family and did a great job. All four of them are on the straight and narrow. How many times do I wish that I could give someone the finger but let me tell you I had the most prudish mother ever and when she was still driving at 90 years old she use to flip everyone off. God I miss her.

Smile

Posted at 5:54 PM on June 18, 2013

Kristen’s Mom worked as a script supervisor while raising 4 children including 2 who were adopted. In 2012 she realized her dream of becoming a director of a film. Kristen’s haters are arrogant & ignorant like all bullies.

Smile

Posted at 5:50 PM on June 18, 2013

@Nenad is everything that she accuses Kristen’s fans of being. The IQ comments were on another site so either she is copying or she dispenses her hate very freely.

Smile

Posted at 5:35 PM on June 18, 2013

I read similar comments on another site. They are kids and I’m not sure if they say hateful things because they hate Kristen or if they just enjoy annoying her fans. It’s the same every summer. It’s nice that Kristen and Mama Stew spent time together in Texas. I’ve traveled a bit in Texas and found it so different and interesting. Also nice that she’s out of LA and away from the PAPPZ.

LOSER

Posted at 11:39 PM on June 18, 2013

@Smilie, they are also mimicking names and posting for or against KS & RP, so it may not be from the actual fan themselves

KS

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 18, 2013

Oink oink kscrewie.

@KS who said Kristen is a pig

Posted at 2:10 PM on June 18, 2013

You’re wrong. Wanna see a pig? A hateful one too? Look in the mirror because that’s what it looks like.

diana1441

Posted at 2:12 PM on June 18, 2013

You are a fan Of Kristen and im proud to hear that you defend her too thanks. Andd you know what F*** the haters :D

diana1441

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 18, 2013

You are a fan Of Kristen and im proud to hear that you defend her too thanks. And you know what F*** the haters :D

susan

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 18, 2013

@ks you better know how to make pig voice better than a pig..

diana1441

Posted at 1:44 PM on June 18, 2013

For F sake people f stop hating so what many celebrities did bad stuff so what its her life omg i dont know what to say but if you have something to tell her say it to my or her face because its getting annoying you people think you so hard that you can just go on this and say that shes a slag,b***,pig what thee hell is wrong with you people. many kids would give they lifes away just to see and protect her. I will give my life away if you people will comment more bad stuff about her and then you can blame your selfs for what you did to her fan/fans. so stop hating she did something bad as all other celebrities. But if you look inside her eyes shes always got the heart that defends all the bad things you say and I know that you people will not stop hating but I dont care i will do what i said to be up there and defend her for the rest of her life. so people comment more and i will harm my self and you can blame your selfs.

diana1441

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 18, 2013

Susan you should see you face and make the pig voice with it go off this page

susan

Posted at 1:33 PM on June 18, 2013

happy to see her happy!! hope she is enjoying the road trip..

Sure...

Posted at 1:09 PM on June 18, 2013

….travelling with that backwards, back alley mama of hers will fix her….just what she needs…rrrrright….sad.

KS

Posted at 1:07 PM on June 18, 2013

Kristen is a pig. Oink oink kscrewie!

LJS

Posted at 1:05 PM on June 18, 2013

i read that Kristen is traveling with her mom and was spotted with her in Amarillo, Texas. How nice! happy for her. a little mom / daughter bonding. how supportive.

@Nenad

Posted at 10:56 AM on June 18, 2013

TIME TO SOUND LIKE K-Fan.IQ=0
Kristen is useless

LJS

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 18, 2013

@@nenad about as useless as your posts. so highly mature and intelligent of you.

@Nenad

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 18, 2013

TIME TO SOUND LIKE K-Fan.IQ=0
Kristen is a slut

@Nenad

Posted at 10:54 AM on June 18, 2013

TIME TO SOUND LIKE K-Fan.IQ=0
Kristen is needy insecure nothing

@Nenad

Posted at 10:53 AM on June 18, 2013

TIME TO SOUND LIKE K-Fan.IQ=0
Short, no sense, no logic, no explanation, repetitive,
Abusive, vulgar, not informed, obsessive

lena

Posted at 10:53 AM on June 18, 2013

We love you Kristen. Dont look at back pls. We´ĺl be with you all time.

woman

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 18, 2013

Guest 2 Its pity that there are not slightly more men with their opinions. I think here are little girls with no immature brain with hate inside had. Man are working :-))

Mary

Posted at 10:21 AM on June 18, 2013

Guest 2……….How true.

Tara, xx, emma etc

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 18, 2013

Tara, xx, emma etc etc all the same pathetic lonely and bored person. Wish that someone will send some loving your way to take the hatred that’s eating you inside. You really need it. You poor poor baby. Big Hugs to you.

xx

Posted at 11:22 AM on June 18, 2013

u need to read some of k fans comments about rob anyway i hope for her to be happy

Guest2

Posted at 8:59 AM on June 18, 2013

Based on the comments that I have seen for the various posts it will always be a man’s word. Men will alway hold the power as women are spending their energy attacking each other.

@KS fans slammed Kristen

Posted at 9:30 AM on June 19, 2013

KStew fans better brace for flashbacks! Margaret can set up a free clinic for memory erasing. Or she has already cuz nobody is fessing up!