‘KUWTK': Kim Kardashian Admits She Still Loves Kris Humphries

Mon, June 17, 2013 9:28am EDT by 15 Comments
FameFlynet

Amanda

Posted at 5:43 PM on July 14, 2013

Kim
I Don’t Like You Divorce Kris I Hate Divorce.

jules

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 19, 2013

People for some reason misinterpret everything Kim says Kim said “when she was with Kris she “loved him.” Then she went on to say “I still love Kris.” I wonder how many Adults are out there that get Kim was Not In Love with Kris that’s why she divorced him. When people don’t like someone they turn everything they say into something. Kris Hupries could have been gone long before Now but he chose to hang on. I’m so glad I’m old enough to realize Kim has the right to be I love with whomever she chooses

Deon

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 18, 2013

She did the politically correct thinfg and said she “still cares for him”. I’m so glad that divorce is over with. He needed to go away.

@deon

Posted at 7:12 PM on June 18, 2013

she needs to go away. She keeps trashing him on her show when the divorce was final 2 months ago.

bamo

Posted at 8:13 PM on June 17, 2013

Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian (the acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree), are a couple or Scuz Bunnies who will use and manipulate anyone for some “all about me” attention and $$$. I feel sorry for the cash-cow baby. She’s just an innocent player in the whole charade. I think Kanye will make the better parent. Hopefully, he’ll do the right thing and keep the kid out of the lime-light.

Disgusted..I just had to rant

Posted at 8:07 PM on June 17, 2013

Am I the only one who has a problem with Kim and her gang using Kris Humphries as a scapegoat? Why does she keep bringing him up on her show? It is so tacky! Given all that went on she could have kept details of her divorce private. If she was so in love with Kanye and cared about her baby she would had ended the divorce trial mess long ago, sign to an annulment and cut her losses but noooo, she wanted to drag it out to get ratings for her show. Save the story about Kris kept changing the date. She kept putting off the depo date too, of course she omitted that fact. If Kim was in that distress and pain why would she take a camera crew along? I know my mother would have chased the camera crews away if I were in pain and suffering contract or no contract! She made a point to show that it was the divorce that was the cause of her stress and not the fact that her baby daddy was half way around the world and left her alone, not the fact that she was flying to Paris, London, Nigeria, NY and Greece, not the fact that she was wearing tight clothing and uncomfortable shoes so people started criticizing her, not the fact that she had wade her big belly at trite little events, like cough *Met Gal * cough. When will Kim start taking responsibility for her actions and stop blaming someone else. She keeps trying to gain sympathy at the expense of Kris Humphries’s reputation and IMO it’s not right!

Kim Who?

Posted at 4:03 PM on June 17, 2013

K-ho is trying to set her record straight. But she is the one who filed for divorce the monday after leaving New York. And she knew she was going to do it, because she did not want Kris to come to L.A. with her.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 17, 2013

MORE ATTENTION FOR THE TV SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate whores

Posted at 11:54 AM on June 17, 2013

This fool and her plastic mom will say anything for 15 mins. What a good a example to our young ones. Divorcing and carrying another mans. baby and claiming you love your husband. God have mercy on America. God shall make this country rise up again.

paula

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 17, 2013

America is full of crap!!! Because you opened the doors to this people…I mean, where are the americans that we were used to watch on tv, with glamour, sense of humour, etc…???

You create the America you have today…that´s why we have KRAPTRASHians, and their mentalities and etce, etc.

RC

Posted at 10:34 AM on June 17, 2013

Kim loved Kris, while carrying another man’s child? Kim did not love Kris. Kim was desperate for Kris to give her that divorce, she would say anything to him. If she loved him, why didn’t she try to make it work.

Christianty

Posted at 10:14 AM on June 17, 2013

allow me to translate: this selfish prostitute felt that her popularity was continuing to wane after her fake godless “marriage” that laughed in the face of our lord with her lying vows, so she told the cameramen to stand by while she put on tear-stick and her “sad voice” and tried to pretend she felt anything but contempt for the poor fool (who is not without fault of his own) that she dragged in to her deception. Then she proceeded to commit adultery with another serial-cheater lowlife (no doubt while praying to our lord once again for a baby to lock her lover-of-the-second in for a lifetime of $$$)

Emily

Posted at 11:50 AM on June 17, 2013

I could not agree more!

Mboomer

Posted at 9:51 AM on June 17, 2013

Yes, Yes, we know……it is another ploy to keep your gullible imbeciles with no life of their own watching your show!! Do no believe one word, you are a good liar you said so yourself in 2007 during an interview with Joe Paloma!!! MB

abe

Posted at 9:31 AM on June 17, 2013

I know………………I’M WHITE TOO!!