Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Top Baby Name Choice Revealed

Mon, June 17, 2013 2:15pm EDT by 87 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West Baby Name
SplashNews

Miranda

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 18, 2013

If folks don’t stop with these ridiculous baby names, one day we WILL see a kid named I’Phonekineshia or something. Stop, people!

bec28

Posted at 9:52 AM on June 18, 2013

This is a very nice name and pepole should’nt judge
Or be nasty it’s a baby and i also my sons name is
Kai so i think it is just the best name :) :)

cheri antonelli

Posted at 9:14 AM on June 18, 2013

I think Kai Georgia Donda West is a beautiful name for Kim and Kanye’s baby!

TRACY123

Posted at 7:08 AM on June 18, 2013

Should be “OREO” like I said! Who cares!!! Just another child out of wedlock, what else is new??
Does anybody get married anymore and then have a child they way it was meant to be!!!

jessie w

Posted at 3:21 AM on June 18, 2013

I buy almost everything from here savingbestnow.info Most people are not aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds ofgoodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know. I do knowthat I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a$250 Low gift cards for $48. Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Erin

Posted at 1:39 AM on June 18, 2013

i think the should name her Kallie! so cute. Kallie West just sounds adorable and it means most beautiful and lets face it, this little girl is going to be gorgeous!

jessie w

Posted at 3:25 AM on June 18, 2013

I buy almost everything from here savingbestnowinfo Most people are not aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds ofgoodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know. I do knowthat I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a$250 Low gift cards for $48. Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Bdazzle

Posted at 1:04 AM on June 18, 2013

Kai West is way too similar to Key West

Rose7

Posted at 11:59 PM on June 17, 2013

Aww…I just love this couple so much! Whatever name they choose I’m sure it will be cute and fitting. Best of luck to this gorgeous couple!

Amy

Posted at 11:39 PM on June 17, 2013

What happ to KLEMENTINE STAR??? I thought that was MUCH better and so fem!
I had a cat named Kai. In Hawaii. It died. Had feline leukemia :(
It means OCEAN in Hawaiian.

Kathy

Posted at 11:02 PM on June 17, 2013

Did you all forget that this is only speculation?

Holly

Posted at 9:51 PM on June 17, 2013

Seriously if she gives that baby Kanye’s last name she is an even bigger idiot than I thought. If you aren’t married to the guy NEVER EVER give the kid his last name. You carried the baby and she is just as much (in fact more) your child.

Emma

Posted at 6:14 AM on June 18, 2013

I named my daughter after her dads last name. why shouldn’t Kim do the same thing to her daughter.

Rose

Posted at 8:52 PM on June 17, 2013

The baby was born a few weeks early, so she could have been due in July considering its already June 17th. Doesn’t mean she wanted the birth to be more private, means the baby came out sooner than expected which is not unheard of. Other news outlets are saying she went to the hospital due to complications and the doctor said that she should deliver the baby. So she was probably induced. Guess we won’t know until they blast it all over the TV show lol.

Elizabeth

Posted at 8:33 PM on June 17, 2013

Ugh, Kai Georgia Donda, what a hideous name. Kai is an ugly name, Georgia is very ugly, and Donda is the ugliest name I’ve ever seen. They are setting the child up to be teased at school.

ldavis

Posted at 9:30 PM on June 17, 2013

You elizabeth are a f kking idiot to make such a mean comment. I bet that your mothet and her name was both ugly to have such an heideous dog of a daughter.

Karen

Posted at 9:37 PM on June 17, 2013

Everyone is entitled to their opinion- you have to be mean and rude!! Showing your true character are ya?

k

Posted at 10:48 PM on June 17, 2013

she’s entitled to her opinion, its not a mean comment

Elizabeth

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 18, 2013

It’s my opinion, so shut your mouth. My mom has a beautiful name and I bet your dog has a hideous name. Loser.

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 12:55 AM on June 18, 2013

She won’t be teased, because all those Hollywood kids will be going to school together. Some of them have more messed up names then this one.
She won’t ever have to use, Georgia or Donda unless she wants to.I think she’ll be just fine.

Nini

Posted at 7:02 AM on June 18, 2013

oh and your names great is it?

Ian

Posted at 1:35 PM on June 18, 2013

Donda is the name of Kanyes late mother. How would you feel if someone told you your deceased mothers mom was the ugliest name youve ever seen. Thats just terrible

Robb7

Posted at 7:47 PM on June 17, 2013

ENOUGH with this crap, already!

tw111

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 17, 2013

You forgot Ka-Ching…….

ldavis

Posted at 9:35 PM on June 17, 2013

To all of you miserable little people, who are full of hate. You all are soooo jealous that you make no money or your childrens are butt ugly to be seen. Get a real job or life. A little joy in your awful life.

Lizzie

Posted at 10:13 PM on June 17, 2013

You are such a debby-downer. Why don’t you take your own advice and go do something that makes you happy so you don’t have to take comfort in putting others down?

Khloesmells

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 17, 2013

Idavis yea I’ll get a job like Kris and pimp out my children, and be full of love not hate. You are so stupid, you must be a Kartrashian. Go make another sex tape for mommy, that whole family is a disgrace.

Zaira

Posted at 7:04 PM on June 17, 2013

Kai in Hawaiian means the sea and is used for a girl or boy.

Jack

Posted at 6:56 PM on June 17, 2013

if you want to know what the baby looks like… look at reggie bush’s baby… he’s black and the kim look alike is armenian. it comes out looking mexican.

Lizzie

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 17, 2013

The fact that ya’ll are giving this baby and this family so much attention is so ridiculous

shsh

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 17, 2013

but your here too…

Lizzie

Posted at 10:40 PM on June 17, 2013

Um..hun, you did not spell “you’re” properly. If you were trying to say “you are” you need to add something called an apostrophe.
But thanks for trying.

gbtw

Posted at 6:12 PM on June 17, 2013

i understand donda, but it’s a really ugly name. even his mom probably didn’t like it. he could’ve done something different to honor her- like taken her middle name, or her maiden name. i like ‘georgia west’, but it’s probably too common/simple. i don’t like kai. just my opinion that doesn’t matter, of course… but, don’t like it. it’s not pretty enough… too harsh. abrupt. if to go with a k name, i think it would’ve been better to put some soft flowing syllables after the k… in any case, why am i wasting time on this?!

SAndra

Posted at 5:20 PM on June 17, 2013

Kai is a european name for a boy

paula

Posted at 5:40 PM on June 17, 2013

yes it is…it´s german and it´s a common name.

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 17, 2013

K-ho and Frownie the Clown should name her (Naming Rights Available).

guest43

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 17, 2013

I think the Kai is pronounced like sky , but with a K.
Nice name. She won’t really be using the Georgia or Donda anyway.
I like the first name. At least it’s not something like Rainbow.

Nobody Special

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 17, 2013

Love the name Kai. It is pronounced Kye, rhymes with bye, as in bye bye.Love the tribs to the parents, but not too keen on Donda,though. Love kai :)

RC

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 17, 2013

People can name their children whatever they want to. Those selections are meaningful, Georgia (Kim’s father) and Donda (Kanye’s mother).

Lori

Posted at 2:52 PM on June 17, 2013

I don’t like Georgia, nor do I like Donda. Not sure how to pronounce Kai, but I like it better than the other two. Why does the baby have to be named after Kayne birth state? That is ridiculous. Get over yourself Kayne West!! He makes me sick!

lisa

Posted at 4:00 PM on June 17, 2013

I guess you missed the part that her fathers middle name was George. SMDH

paula

Posted at 5:45 PM on June 17, 2013

you pronounce Kai like sky ( without “s”)…the way it sounds in a certain latin language it´s “fall”.
Not pretty.