Kim Kardashian: Why She Should Breastfeed Her Baby

Mon, June 17, 2013 5:13pm EDT by 13 Comments
Kim Kardashian Breastfeeding
FameFlyNet

Carol

Posted at 11:57 AM on July 13, 2013

I think that just as any parent it should be her choice. There is so much pressure on moms, regardless of social status, to breastfeed these days and while I certainly support it I never say whether or not I think someone should. That decision relies on the parents and what works for them.

J

Posted at 3:28 AM on June 18, 2013

So Sam is missing a few tools from the shed breasts are not on a women for a man to suck on they are to feed a baby and I have a 4 year old and a 5 month old and I kiss them both on the lips because I love my children this person needs some serious help

Mrs.west wifey

Posted at 12:05 AM on June 18, 2013

Kanye west was suppost to be my baby daddy before he got with that loco chick Kimberly Kardashians cause I was with him for a very long times four years

Larissa Janeè Zaragoza

Posted at 11:36 PM on June 17, 2013

Breastfeeding is the best way to give for child everything he or needs to grow into healthy baby I breastfeed all my three kids. And yes Sam I kisses them on their lips at times they are babies my babies
U sound like a very nurturing mother Lmao! Do u give ur kids hand shakes lol

Oh dear, you haven't quite mastered the English language yet, huh?

Posted at 11:48 PM on June 17, 2013

@Larissa Janeè Zaragoza, Well as long as you “kisses them on their lips at times” and don’t teach grammar I suppose everything will be just fine.

Ramzav25kea

Posted at 8:18 PM on June 17, 2013

eww yall are rude & gross on here take that nasty ish somewhere else. anyway NO One need to know what or why Kimberly should breastfeed her baby whatever she does with her baby it her & Kanye west business Not Bonnie

LOL!

Posted at 8:32 PM on June 17, 2013

@Ramzav25kea, Kris and Kim make it our business, they are delusional to think that EVERYONE hangs on their every suck and swallow moment.

Sam

Posted at 7:53 PM on June 17, 2013

the “posh” thing to do is pumping the milk… well i think your hubby is the only man who should be sucking on that, i still just think it’s weird to have your kid do it… even weirder are those parents who kiss their kids on the lips… uhm their first kiss is suppose to be by the opposite sex who isn’t related!!!

Luigi Top commentor

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 17, 2013

Sam, you sound very strange, get help.

LOL!

Posted at 8:40 PM on June 17, 2013

@Luigi Top commentor, Sam sounds very, very scary. Sam, get help and get it quickly.

Jamie

Posted at 3:10 PM on June 18, 2013

What on Earth is wrong with you?
Breasts are intended to feed our young, NOT to be play toys for our mates.
And what does kissing have to do with breast feeding?
Seriously, you perv, get help.

Photo opportunity fail.

Posted at 5:39 PM on June 17, 2013

Raging camel toe.

LOL! Didn't notice that huge camel toe before, in this picture.

Posted at 5:50 PM on June 17, 2013

@Photo opportunity fail. Well, maybe eating the placenta will not only keep her young but it will shrink her raging camel toe. LOL!