‘KUWTK': Kim Kardashian Would Rather ‘Slit My Throat’ Than Be Pregnant

Sun, June 16, 2013 10:30pm EDT by 23 Comments
Kim Kardashian Baby Gender
Courtesy of E!

MamaL

Posted at 11:44 AM on June 18, 2013

I would seriously laugh my head off if this is Kris”s baby , I mean what insane doctor would deliver a baby (natural birth asuming she had even when induced, the guts to have it ) 5 weeks prior to due date , even scheduled cesareans are done 10 to 14 days prior , not a whole 5 weeks,, clearly somethings up. Or she’s been lying about her due date. And judging by how swollen she looked , yeah dat baby be at right about 38 to 40 weeks full term!!!!!! Tis a shame she didn’t have it easy like sis Kourtney , my fav Kardashian. Beautiful kids. And love em or hate ‘em, obviously by all this heated opinions ya”ll care a whole lot!!!!!

Shiloh

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 21, 2013

what are you talking about? if there is infection they could even induce as early as 24 weeks!!! you clearly don’t know what to talk about, I was induced at 25 weeks because I had a life threatening infection and I’ve meet sooo many mothers that were induced at 25-26+ weeks get your facts right

Coco Pro

Posted at 4:32 AM on June 18, 2013

Oh and for people who dont have it right or believe everything they read she did not say she rather slit her throat than be preg i believe she said if labor pains feel as bad or worse than the pains she was having when she was at the doctors than she would slit her throat. It was something like that and i dont think she was serious. Get real people have you ever heard of an expression. She probly meant by it oh my gosh if it would hurt that bad i wouldnt want to love threw it (like doesnt want to have to feel something like that) ( wont be able to handle it )
W/e

Bryan D. Armentrout

Posted at 5:05 PM on June 17, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, Bling6.com

paula

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 17, 2013

hey susan …down there…just be quiet and have a good sleep…you´re tired.

Kim Who?

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 17, 2013

K-ho only worries about K-ho.

Taylor

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 17, 2013

I dont understand why all you narrow minded people click on the article if you dont like her. I dont understand why you all choose to load up these websites with hateful comments when you can simply scroll past. You MUST have some interest in her then. I could never say these things about someone who has no effect on my personal life. If you are so jealous of this BILLION dollar family, televisions first, you make a show and achieve that success. Trust me, you all are non factors. Your opinions will have no effect on this show at all.

Jess

Posted at 7:17 AM on June 17, 2013

With all Kim’s worries about what was making her sick, she did not even once express concern for her baby. No mention of: What could this be doing to the baby? Is the baby alright? Are these pills safe for the baby? NOT ONE WORD of concern for her baby. This woman is 100% self-absorbed and doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. Fake, hollow excuse for a human being.

Sheila

Posted at 12:05 AM on June 17, 2013

Some of you people are really mentally disturbed. NOT EVERY WOMAN HAS AN EASY PREGNANCY!! and that is a fact. You were not in her place so you do not know how she felt, she is being honest about pregnancy it is not all roses Tamar Braxton pretty much said the same thing. I applaud them for being honest and not faking it to be this glorious thing, it is not, in some cases you may have it a bit easier, but the end result is still painful, people who call Kim a wimp clearly have not had a kid or they were blessed with some miraculous easy pregnancy. Her issues had nothing to do with her being active, being active probably kept it from being worst than it actually was. I applaud Kim for not sitting up there and lying about it being so easy, I am sure that she is happy today with the end result in her arms but it was not easy, and you could tell that she had a rough time by the way she was swollen, tit did not help that she was under so much pressure and stress, but God saw her through, because whether you idiots like it or not, that child was ordained here on this earth on that day way before Kim and Kanye were even born, she is here for a purpose like all children, so you can take your nastiness and hatred and go look in the mirror and at your own lives, and I really, really pray that all of you criticizing her have had all the kids you will have already or don’t plan on having any because if you do GOD HELP YOU. God has a way of showing people who is in charge, so keep up the hatred.

drusilla

Posted at 12:36 AM on June 17, 2013

Good thing you buy every trash this family will sell you. You are so naive if you think everything that comes from their mouth is true.

Sheila

Posted at 12:52 AM on June 17, 2013

And your dumba** think that everything you read in a tabloid or on a blog is true, you stupid fool, sometimes you need to use freaking common sense. Naïve? what the heck is naïve about me believing a realistic view of pregnancy? since I have been through a terrible one before? just have a seat. I don’t expect people who are blinded by hatred to use logic.

Honey Bucket

Posted at 1:07 AM on June 17, 2013

Yup! Just think how Kimmy would have felt if she actually had to work for a living and be pregnant.
She is such a fake!

susan

Posted at 7:24 AM on June 17, 2013

I had to be in hospital 5 months during my first pregancy and two for the second
Also not during my pregancy i had such bad pain not even morphine tablets
could help. i don’t need anyone to sell me anything i have got my own mind.
i am not like you idiot who believe the lies the media make up. I beleive the story
if the person say so them self. She is not allow to be sick stupid you have sense
brainless trash yourself

paula

Posted at 6:11 AM on June 17, 2013

You Know….I really don´t feel ok by saying this because I don´t want to call names to you…but you´re the one who started call others “mentally disturbed”, and then you mention God, but before you say that pregnancy is not “this glorious thing”.

Well, you don´t own the truth, neither do I, but let me tell you this: pregnancy is REALLY A GLORIOUS THING, no matter what pain can come with that. So the STUPID and RETARDED one
here happens to be YOU…Be cautious with your words and just do not mix GOD with the KRAPTRASHians and your writing.
By the way I could not care less about the KIMTRASHIAN but I do care about woman that are pregnant and they abort because they work and have real problems not “soap problems” like the woman TRASHian who does not realize that “material life” and soul do not match.
If you see that in this perspective maybe you won´t call other people names with the hate that you did.

susan

Posted at 7:43 AM on June 17, 2013

I have never call or say degrading nasty things about anyone
the names and dirty filth some of you haters use i could not repeat
Their is a lot of evil people does nothing better than go aroung writing
and saying hatful things about others i would not let my family do that
to anyone

Hate whores

Posted at 11:47 PM on June 16, 2013

But I will not waste money to purchase that trash talk,every woman wants a baby but this woman is lost

Hate whores

Posted at 11:45 PM on June 16, 2013

She is all aboutthe sleeping with men and birth control. Why can’t she go away

paula

Posted at 6:23 AM on June 17, 2013

because the “sheila” in this world, the ones who mention God, love to buy crap…that´s why the democracy regime is dangerous…the majority of the stupids always win.

susan

Posted at 7:51 AM on June 17, 2013

The world is in danger of terrorist and hate crimes because
of haters like you, i don’t hate anyone or going around saying
and wishing bad things on others. Only the people who commit
bad crimes i don’t like

Carla

Posted at 11:26 PM on June 16, 2013

Kim is looking to have people feel sorry for her. She is full of crap and i would not be surprised if she had the baby early on purpose to not gain weight more than she has and to help their show and kanyes album.

Sheila

Posted at 12:06 AM on June 17, 2013

Something is mentally wrong with you. Please go and show me the Dr. that will do that, the baby weighed under 5 pounds which means she was clearly a premature birth, you foolish human, no Dr. would deliver a baby 5 weeks early just to please the mother, STUPID!!!! I hope you are not raising children.

paula

Posted at 6:27 AM on June 17, 2013

Sheila, I can imagine you raise Your Children…screaming, calling names, maybe spanking them…with words…How vulgar you can be. Just go to the priest and confess your sins…you´ve just articulated a few…

Delta

Posted at 11:21 PM on June 16, 2013

Kim is a freakin wimp, forever whining about something with that horrid nasal voice. Kim believes she is a princess and everything should come easy to her, even childbirth. This gal lives in a fantasy world all her own,