Kim Kardashian’s Baby ‘Looks Just Like Her’

Sun, June 16, 2013 9:19am EST by 91 Comments
Kim Kardashian Baby Looks Like
SplashNews

me

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 16, 2013

You mean that the baby looks like the real Kim before all her plastic surgery she probably is not happy that it’s a girl because now people will see as the little girl grows up what Kim really looked like her true Armenian self with a smaller butt.

Nancy

Posted at 7:23 PM on June 16, 2013

This is silly. The baby will be black! Unless it’s not Kanye’s.

euge

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 16, 2013

I am glad that the baby girl is very healthy. I hope for the best for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

JD

Posted at 6:24 PM on June 16, 2013

Well that’s good news! Imagine a girl looking like Kanye.Ugh! Now onto the important stuff like what sort of environment this child is going to grow up in? I shudder to think.

Mboomer

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 16, 2013

And now its starts……everyday again and again they will be in the news, that is their marketing plan so that the gullible imbeciles get curious and watch their show. By the way she said that herself that her dolls are gullible imbeciles with no life of their own!!. I cannot believe that 3M+/- people watch that stupid show and I am glad I am not one of them. At least she cannnot blame Kris H for the early birth, I wonder who she will blame this time Kanye and his cheating scandal!!the mag is standing by the story so naturally the kartrashians machine is going all the way out to deny it……….stay tuned for this one. Just remember that Kimmy herself said she was a good liar and her mommy dearest is a liar too on national tv, she said that the scenes in the limo after Dubai where not made after the facts and the Producer in his deposition said they were!!!!.The Kartrashians are liars who believe their lies PERIOD.

Floconette

Posted at 4:55 PM on June 16, 2013

Looks like Kim? The baby has already had surgery ? :)

mimis

Posted at 6:42 PM on June 16, 2013

You are so funny…she probably already had surgery to look like mom hw ha ha

WTH78

Posted at 4:25 PM on June 16, 2013

How can she look like her…Kim does not even look like Kim anymore..Bad plastic surgery

Luigi

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 16, 2013

I think that Kim had the baby botoxed already.

paula

Posted at 6:14 PM on June 16, 2013

eheheheheheheeh

Ms

Posted at 4:00 PM on June 16, 2013

And who cares if it was natural her *sh*ts already lose anyways and if its a csection then she’ll have a scar so either way shes f*ked the only thing shes probably worried about now is getting back ínto a bikini By the end of summer and her bein big boned like amber rose is gona. Take alot to get the weigh off but hey shes kim kardashian and she lives in the gym so Well just have to see one thing is for sure even she knws shes never doin it again (bein pregnant)

shebysheray

Posted at 3:23 PM on June 16, 2013

How special, a Fathers Day baby for Kanye Kardashian!!

euge

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 16, 2013

That is pretty cool.

Dieanna

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 16, 2013

nope am sure the little girl looks like kanye you’ll see

pookiekitty62

Posted at 3:01 PM on June 16, 2013

Don’t you hating losers have a life? She was’nt due for another month but all the stress she is put under alot of stress, especially the cheating accusations lately!That would cause someone to go into labor!

Regina

Posted at 8:02 PM on June 16, 2013

poopiekitty62- Kim lied about her due date so she could have a few weeks peace. She told all the news outlets she was due in the beginning of July, which was a lie.

kiki

Posted at 2:32 PM on June 16, 2013

I knew that baby was gonna pop out GORGEOUS!!! All the s*** and negativity people threw at her. That baby’s gonna be the most beautiful child ever!!! God works that way, haters gonna have to eat it up!!! LMAO!!!! Its called KARMA B******!!! Like McDonald’s….. IM LOVIN IT!!!!!!! Bwahhahahahah

paula

Posted at 6:13 PM on June 16, 2013

be carefull with karma…you talk to much about karma….

Regina

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 16, 2013

Of course God works that way, but true beauty comes from within. And that is some thing they do not have and it can not be bought with $$ Sorry Kiki but all babies are gorgeous to their family members, it is a natural response, nature kicks in so that the family cares and looks after all the gorgeous babies.

Jenna

Posted at 2:06 PM on June 16, 2013

Gee Shiela .. Are you being PAID by the Kardashian Klan or what??? Everyone’s free to express their opinion here – remember your rights? Or perhaps u R not an American?
Who cares whether she had it natural or c-section??? She was STILL the most unhappy preg person I’ve ever seen a mother to be my entire life! Not once was she EXCITED @ the baby – too worried about her vanity! Go jump off shiela!

Aleta Joy Bruno

Posted at 2:03 PM on June 16, 2013

Can you even imagine a bay looking like Kane, like a little black gorilla

Damn!

Posted at 2:28 PM on June 16, 2013

@Aleta joy bruno. That is just mean.
It’s hard when a girl looks like her dad, especially if he isn’t particularly handsome.
Kanye’s not the worst looking guy out there.
I think it makes a child’s life easier when the parents got money. They can dress really well and go to the best schools and be taught at an early age to have LOTS! of confidence, cause they’ll need it!
No matter what she looks like I think she’ll be okay.
I’ve seen two Very ugly people have beautiful kids and two good looking people have ugly kids.
It doesn’t matter though all babies are beautiful.

Sarah L

Posted at 5:07 PM on June 16, 2013

Thank u! I agree so much w you on this one! Girls unfortunately DO look like dads most of the time (geez – look at FARRAH ABRAHAM & her dad = EXACT!) but this girl will have all the money in the world to alter her looks like Kimmy does!

paula

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 16, 2013

you´re right.

DA

Posted at 2:30 PM on June 16, 2013

Such a racist bastard ! I do not care if you are a female or male……
I guarantee you the black side will only improve this baby’s looks; it’s amazing how so many white people want to give birth to or adopt all these beautiful black children !!!! :)

paula

Posted at 6:10 PM on June 16, 2013

hey DA ….chill out bro…you´ll get old in a no time…dear. Maybe the prejudice is in your head.

paula

Posted at 1:31 PM on June 16, 2013

So she´s gonna be like her mother…short, fat, hairy and she´ll have a sex tape…

laura

Posted at 1:30 PM on June 16, 2013

She’s Armenian and he’s black. What did ya think, the kid would be a ginge?

paula

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 16, 2013

well…imagine if the kid has brown hair or blond hair…

jeniesgiovanni

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 16, 2013

Reblogged this on jeniesgiovanni's Blog.

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 11:43 AM on June 16, 2013

She scheduled this birth as she knew she was full term, which means she got pregnant around the 15th of October so she was screwing Kanye even before she filed for divorce on October 31st. So
disgusting. I pry for that little girl having to live with the whole Kraptrashian clan and Kanye. I wish he’d take her to Paris far away from the E cameras, who by the way were informed and were infact at the hospital. Now they’ll bombard the media with stories and pictures every day $$$$ anyone?

Christa

Posted at 12:19 PM on June 16, 2013

I’m not convinced she was full-term! I’ve had 2 babies – both over 40 wks and the last 3 weeks I was HUGE – soooo huge I could hardly walk! And looking at Reggie’s fiancé she was the SAME – very huge at the end! I think she was only 35 wks and had it planned all along. There’s a 20/20 special about these Hollywood moms that take the baby as early as 33 wks bc of their vanity!

Sheila

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 16, 2013

Another ignorant delusional b*tch making these types of accusations are slanderous and ignorant, no damn Dr. in his right mind would do this, not to mention Kim did not have a C section she had a natural birth and the baby doesn’t even weigh 5 pounds no physician in their right mind working in a credible hospital would do such a thing you people are so full of hatred that it just blinds you , it’s sad and ridiculous at the same time.

Damn!

Posted at 1:43 PM on June 16, 2013

Everyone is different though. You can’t base someone else pregnancy on what yours or another persons was like.
Not to say that she didn’t have the baby taken early.
I’ve also had two children, and I didn’t get very big at all, with either. I ate right and got plenty of exercise. I gained 20 pounds with my son and 15 with my daughter. I didn’t get stretch marks either.
My friend who was pregnant at the same times as myself both times was so mad that weeks after our births. She couldn’t get back into her pre-pregnancy clothes and I could.
I think it depends on genetics.
I wouldn’t put it past her to have the baby taken early, because she doesn’t seem like a person that can take any kind of pain.
To me that is just weak!
I had my daughter on her due date. My son was 2 weeks early.
I’ll just say congrats to them, and wish them the best.

Sheila

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 16, 2013

Are you an idiot? the child is under 5 pounds she had the baby naturally, she didn’t schedule sh*t you ignorant, incompetent b*tch, coming on a website spewing these lies and foolishness. Mind your darn business and go do something with your miserable life, you are the disgusting one to come on here and take such liberties with the reputation of others. Do you work at the hospital, to know who was there, you stupid b*tch people like you make me sick, no f*cking life, miserable as sh*t and get on these blogs and talk all this sh*t as if it is factual, take your ignorant a** somewhere and go get a f*cking life you nasty piece of trash.

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 4:11 PM on June 16, 2013

Sheila …well said .

notbuyingit

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 17, 2013

Just so you know everyone- Sheila and Yvonne jimenez are also known as the childless Khloe Odem Kartrashian..She is the one that is so miserable.

kartrasionsareidiots

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 17, 2013

Hi Khloe aka Sheila.

abe

Posted at 11:43 AM on June 16, 2013

well, kim stopped drinking milk out of kris’ breast.

Jinko

Posted at 11:40 AM on June 16, 2013

Gosh, I thought the baby would look like Sally Field! Surprise, surprise. Will wonders ever cease?

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 11:35 AM on June 16, 2013

this is HL remember?

Israa

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 16, 2013

Today is Father’s Day and Kanye has some girl getting a nice gift!♥♥

Damn!

Posted at 10:16 AM on June 16, 2013

Which one is it? Yesterday it was an emergency c-section. Today it’s a natural birth.
Do you guys just say stuff for the hell of it?

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 11:36 AM on June 16, 2013

this is HL remember?

Debi

Posted at 10:05 AM on June 16, 2013

Why are you the only ones that are saying it was a natural birth? It was a C section according to all other sites. Pretty convenient it came when his album was supposed to drop, and also before fathers day. As for the baby having dark hair duh they both do..YOu guys are so Kardashin it is sickening.

Amber

Posted at 10:21 AM on June 16, 2013

I’ve read other articles that say she had a natural birth.

paula

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 16, 2013

ok….they both have very dark hair…but there is a difference…

Sheila

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 16, 2013

They are NOT, E News said it was a natural birth and TMZ updated that it was a natural birth, I will go with E News on this.

Luigi

Posted at 9:50 AM on June 16, 2013

And after Kris Jenner was fake crying at the birth, dollar signs quickly filled her eyes!