2013 Miss USA Competition: A New Winner Is Crowned

Sun, June 16, 2013 11:08pm EDT by 14 Comments
Erin Brady Miss USA
Courtesy of NBC

Robyn Racine Roberts

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 24, 2013

Miss USA CT, looked like the typical phony plastic bimbo! Her hair looked like crap! Personality of a raddish!

SashMe (@SashMeCom)

Posted at 1:41 AM on June 18, 2013

We were excited to see our sashes! :) SashMe.com

jeniesgiovanni

Posted at 9:17 AM on June 17, 2013

Reblogged this on jeniesgiovanni's Blog.

abe

Posted at 3:44 AM on June 17, 2013

will it make a difference?

mammaji

Posted at 2:36 AM on June 17, 2013

I always say nick Jonas is amazing.great.wonderful.nice.adorable.I mean seriously someone give me the right words to describe nick Jonas.weldone nick.

Ali

Posted at 1:46 AM on June 17, 2013

I absolutely loved Miss Alabama’s evening gown it was stunning. I wasn’t a big fan of Miss Conneticut’s dress though. I think the prettiest ones in the top 6 were Miss Alabama and Miss Utah. Congrats to Erin though, she’ll have some big shoes to full when it’s time for Miss universe since the reigning Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo is from the USA.

Kerry Hitch (@HitchKerry79)

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 17, 2013

If you think Johnny`s story is surprising,, a month-back my girlfriend’s mum also made $4809 workin a 40 hours month from home and their neighbor’s step-sister`s neighbour has been doing this for nine months and brought home over $4809 part time on there labtop. apply the advice from this web-site…………… Rich6. ℂom

Jocelyn

Posted at 1:04 AM on June 17, 2013

I am upset it was between her and Miss Alabama because I was rooting for her! But Erin seemed like a great girl anyway. Congratulations to her!

Sasha

Posted at 11:43 PM on June 16, 2013

Very very pretty women this year but no stunners like Miss Universe Olivia Culpo, sorry.

I do think the prettiest one won though, not hating just being honest

KerryC

Posted at 11:36 PM on June 16, 2013

Yay Erin! Connecticut is so proud! Great state wonderful woman so happy!

Ms. 9

Posted at 11:24 PM on June 16, 2013

I missed the show. Were all finalists black ladies?

jackie jacks smith

Posted at 5:52 AM on June 17, 2013

I will never watch another pageant run by Trump! The judges were idiotic hacks from his boring “Apprentice” show {like Ne Ne Leaks who has no fashion or beauty sence, always looking like a circus side show} The {BAD} icing on the cake was the stupid Bimbo from Utah that could NOT even put one sentence together, and still came in 3rd runner up……..{ahead of 2 girls that should have been higher: Texas & South Carolina} And the winner is : Miss CT……….I think the only reason she won was the “sympathy vote……Sandy Hook!”

Emma

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 17, 2013

I completely agree with you. Texas and South Carolina deserved much higher spots. Rigged I say.

D

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 16, 2013

NICE JOB ERIN! CT IS VERY PROUD!