Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Truth About Alleged Reunion Revealed

Sat, June 15, 2013 9:25am EST by 180 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Reunion
SplashNews

heidi

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 21, 2013

Movis what they did too do. Just saying.e on

Joy

Posted at 10:09 PM on June 20, 2013

I want rob and Kris to get back together. I am so sick and tired about hearing Kristen supposed cheating on Rob. They did not have sex and the pictures look like he is fondly her and she is uncomfortable. If she said she cheated then I guess she cheated. Now here is my major point. Rob to on the Twilight Saga because he was in love with Kristen. Kristen was 17 at the time and was in a 3 year relationship. Rob admitted in one of his interviews that he was not worried about her having a boyfriend. I truly believe the Rob broke up Kris and her boyfriend Michal of 3 years. So he is not so innocent. All this in my Humble opinion.

shirley

Posted at 9:38 AM on June 19, 2013

Rob and Kristen do belong together.I don’t think Rob will ever love anyone like he has Kristen.They really need to reach out to each other and at least talk. Rob needs to stop hating Kristen and be a man and let her see Bear and Bernie.Rob you are too sweet to act like this.I’m your biggest fan

Ailyn Mendóza (@m_mendza)

Posted at 1:39 AM on June 19, 2013

obviously if they are right for each other and should be together … but because they are not together all the & /%% of katy perry …. but they should be together … make cute couple. and if they would understand that this viean are perfect for each other and who are separated is absurd.

Ailyn Mendóza (@m_mendza)

Posted at 1:41 AM on June 19, 2013

obviously if they are right for each other and should be together … but because they are not together all the (& /%%) of katy perry …. but they should be together … make cute couple. and if they see this, they would understand that they are for one another and who are separated is absurd.

frangipone

Posted at 11:17 AM on June 17, 2013

ils etaient tout les deux a beverly hills tout les deux le meme jour a 12h15 ils pouvaient tres bien se retrouver pour dejeuner comme des personnes normales

frongipone

Posted at 2:58 AM on June 17, 2013

mais qu’elle est donc cette source proche? qui vous renseigne aussi bien la meme que tout le monde votre immagination!

nenad

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 16, 2013

HA,
Can you please tell me on bases of what you so frantically defend rob? What makes you believe that he is absolutely perfect and nothing, not ‘a thing’ he did is wrong? You must base your opinion on something. And please do not be defensive, I would very much like to know your reasons. I did go through number of your posts and you never elaborated like some of us. I understand that some of your posts are product of anger (same here) but other vise when we are level headed it is different. Mind you I never stated rob did cheat (as you stated there is no proof) or that Kris did not, but since we all do not know them personally all of us came to conclusion based on something.

Joy

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 20, 2013

I agree with you. The director from the first Twilight movie told Rob to stay from Kris that she is only 17 and she is in a relationship and just leave them alone. Because both Kris and her boyfriend were friends of the director. I believe Rob kept pushing around Kris causing her to eventually break up her 3 year relationship. He wanted Kris he got it and we all know it was not so innocent. His sisters need to but out. I have two brothers that some of their girlfriends I did not care for at all but stayed out of it. Both my brothers commited suicide over their girlfriends, because they could not bare the pain of the breakup. They would ask my advice and I would tell them what I thought of the girls to get away but you cannot help who you fall in love with.

nenad

Posted at 7:32 PM on June 16, 2013

LOLA, I did read some info about Niki and other girls but did not spend much time to research those stories since I do not believe any tabloids, but I spend quite a lot of time watching ‘behind the scenes’, for all his movies, every interview, promotion conference to see who this guy is since I did believe Kris went to meet Rupert because something made her unhappy/upset. It totally did not make since that somebody so much in love would cheat. But if you get upset and in anger want revenge than yes it is possible. After research I realised what mean, insecure, weak, sarcastic, negative person rob is and now all I wish is for her to get through her heartache and as far from him as possible. As I mentioned before his ‘close’ friendship with Katy is good. It will hurt Kris initially but it will help her to lose respect for him, so on the long run his behaviour will help her. His fans, well some of them are already realising who this guy is and some will need more time but hopefully at the and just few hapless ones will remain. Rob can be very ‘charming’ when hi wants something. I believe that insecurities are real reason for his behavior.

robin

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 20, 2013

you may be right . maybe only the twilight movies was what kept him with her. if thats so then he
is a shallow person and she does not need to be with him

anonomous

Posted at 5:46 AM on June 29, 2013

Good read, and I think a lot of truth in this article. Rob has fallen into the Hollywood trap. He is a quite an insecure person but outwardly shows to be the clown, charmer and quietly confident man. Like Kristens friend Scout has said on twitter ‘You only realise what you truly had when they are gone’. I hope Rob realises that although they have split this girl was his friend, comforter, guide, mentor, advice giver and lover and he will really find it hard to trust another. She guided him through the awful times and I’m sure he supported her. Why not try harder both of you, look at the Beckhams, and other couples who lost their way during their relationship. Rob you openly said ‘You have to fight to maintain a relationship’. I don’t see you fighting for this one.

Lola

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 16, 2013

Oh and I meant to add Love Lola.

Lola

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 16, 2013

Kristen made probably what was the biggest mistake of her life and she was so wrong. Rob dumped the girls and especially hurt Nikki. He denied relationships as he went full force for Kristen. He was told hands off. Rob has had one too many girl type friends. Rather than spending four years of comforting his friend Katy and acting like a little boy he should of paid more attention at home. Kristen went for an easy way out and was sorry she did. And don’t be such a smarty pants

JJ

Posted at 1:08 PM on June 16, 2013

Lola, nobody cares.

Lola

Posted at 9:36 AM on June 16, 2013

In 2009 Rob was dating Camilla Belle then Nikki Reed. At that same time Kristen and Rob were staying together in a hotel in Vancouver. After four years together Kristen and Michael called it quits. Kristen was 19 and Rob was 23 The PR’s said that Camilla and Rob were just friends and denied R and K were dating. This was about the same time Kristen and Nikki’s friendship changed. Rob was very busy in 2009 but history has a way of repeating it’s self. In 2012 Kristen was 22 and Rob was 26 only the roles were reversed.

HA

Posted at 9:55 AM on June 16, 2013

What is your point to this history lesson?????

Kat

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 16, 2013

Thank you for showing us there are two sides to every break-up! When Rob was filming “Remember Me” he told Kristen not to come to the set. He was linked off set with his co-star and no one felt bad for Kristen. Pics where online and it was NOT scenes from the movie. It was on their personal time.Kristen stayed with him
. Robert is not the devoted man he wants everyone to think he is. It’s ok for men but not for woman to have an indescression. Ease up on Kristen she was young and Rupert much older and should of known better.

frongipon

Posted at 9:20 AM on June 16, 2013

pourquoi les fans raconterais des monsonge?elles n’ont rien perdre ou a gagnier contrairement a vous!

Sic

Posted at 8:55 AM on June 16, 2013

@Facts..why lie to people???? Does it give you some sort of rush????

Facts.

Posted at 8:34 AM on June 16, 2013

Apparently they never broke up. It has all been a spin.

HA

Posted at 8:51 AM on June 16, 2013

@Facts. – Let it go. They both moved on.

Facts.

Posted at 8:28 AM on June 16, 2013

It has just hit the press they are back together.

Lies

Posted at 8:46 AM on June 16, 2013

@ Facts..nice try…keeping the tweens hopeful

Whatever will Be

Posted at 8:18 AM on June 16, 2013

I think the minute that this story drops so does there popularity. I have and will always will be a Kristen fan. RP will go the way of one hit wonders. And now with Katy the descent will just happen faster. Lets see where each is this time next year…Rob who?

HA

Posted at 8:55 AM on June 16, 2013

@Whatever will Be- Well if that is the case than we won’t have to worry about you coming to this site and making a comment because Rob career will disappear. Now you can just follow Kristen and LEAVE ROB ALONE. You can follow Kristen’s next BFF and we will never hear from you again unless it’s a Kristen story. Thank goodness.

Margaret

Posted at 3:14 AM on June 18, 2013

I think he will continue to act BUT if MTTS isnt a hit he will not have the roles hes so far been given not in LALA land anyway BUT he will get work in Europe he wont starve
But if his musc takes off maybe a duet with Kayty Pancake face who kows
I wish Kristen well she off on an adventure newly single had 2 boypals sine 14
Its going to be scarey but hey she will make it
Just for god dake dont let ROB bacjk in to her life in anyway they are no good together not as RP and KS

Everly

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 16, 2013

Sometimes no matter how much two ppl love each other, it doesn’t work out. I think they both need to move on from each other.

@wow

Posted at 7:49 AM on June 16, 2013

Pot calling the kettle black? You’re the poorer skank!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 7:17 AM on June 16, 2013

For goodness sake what a load of rubbish just let it all go accept what is they are apart possibly speaking but who knows if they are happy with how things are that’s up to them if not they will get back together .Enough .

just me

Posted at 6:41 AM on June 16, 2013

i hope rob find new gf not katy or kristen and kristen find true love and the fans move on because after 5 years i never felt there is true love between rob and kristen just they know that the fans love their love story no more and they used it to get work

hmmm,

Posted at 6:33 AM on June 16, 2013

@@it might also like:
Are not my, I just wanted to show what a conspiracy theory can be written and someone may believe! Goes both ways, also Kristen and pattinson.

@it might also like

Posted at 6:21 AM on June 16, 2013

@it might also like. Just shut up already! Nobody wants to read about your fabricated stories.

wow

Posted at 6:09 AM on June 16, 2013

Rob is free of the skank ! happy for him and about his Dior Campaign

taylor

Posted at 6:05 AM on June 16, 2013

I hope rob gets his head out of his a## and realizes kp is using hin for her own selfish reasons she wants the world to know she took tob awsy from Kristen just to get more media attention she is nothing had no looks unless she has 2.lbs of makeup on shes been dovorvef shacked up with many men can’t keep her legs closed long gnougj to have a good relationship i think rob is pu##y whiped by her tome to grow up rob go back to Kristen & stop listening to that s–t

susan

Posted at 5:28 AM on June 16, 2013

i don’t think Robaty is a couple..@jd i agree with you..