Kristen Stewart: You’re Handling Robert Pattinson Split With Incredible Maturity

Sat, June 15, 2013 10:00am EST by 153 Comments
Kristen Stewart Coping Robert Pattinson Split
Fameflynet

conniecappadonia

Posted at 6:43 PM on June 27, 2013

Kristen got away from drama and media rob won’t amitt what he did to kristen

conniecappadonia

Posted at 3:38 PM on June 26, 2013

En I give a lot of credit keep rob out of your mind rob used youKriiskeep on with your life iam a fan of yours I have norepect for rob after what he did to you

conniecappadonia

Posted at 6:40 PM on June 20, 2013

Ok I don’t know kristen you are pretty. Be happy ok iont like what rob did to you

conniecappadonia

Posted at 6:34 PM on June 20, 2013

GKristen iknw its hard but now you got your life make the best of it rob is stuip break all ties with katty get on with your life if rob wants you back let him bag I love you both

dlc

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 18, 2013

Kristen you are just so BUTT Ugly.

Cathy Harper

Posted at 3:28 PM on June 19, 2013

You are RUDE!!!!!!!

Harp

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 19, 2013

Real rude

CJ

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 17, 2013

@sisi south Africa ……….. For once you are making sense, good for you

AW

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 17, 2013

I don’t know what is true or not, but just looking at the pics and stories it does seem that Rob was only happy with Kristen during photo ops. Yes, KS was in a pic one day with RS but there were many reports of Rob being with women for many years. To me it seems KS allowed this to happen to make Rob jealous but it didn’t work. I’m not sure if Rob ever loved her but it does look like he really humiliated her. Again, don’t know but it does look like that to me. Therefore, as a
Mother I hope Kristen moves on and they both find happiness. They both may be struggling with this and if KP is involved it would probably add to the problems.

nenad

Posted at 8:19 AM on June 17, 2013

CATHRYN DELGADO
For goodness sake can you please turn of your caps off? I guess you are not aware that using capital letters in e-mails or in this format means shouting and is very rude. Caps are used to emphasize something.
I’m not sure why you are so sure that Kris & rob are together? May be at the beginning it was a question but it is impossible to keep it a secret for so long. They are NOT together and they should NOT be together either. Reasons WHY is a question and where two opposite fan sides defer.
Have a good day. Have to get ready for work.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 4:55 AM on June 17, 2013

You people are all surmising on what went on nobody knows anything ,they supposedly had row ,he left because it was at her house ,if it was his house she would have left ,does it really matter ..Problem arose before Rob went to NYC for the first time and accelerated from there ,their problem not anyone else’s business .All this negative press has been harmful to both Rob and Kristen .Going back to original article in People it stated relationship over for now,so did they agree to have time apart to get their own identities back and resume their own careers and see how it went which was a sensible decision for both of them.So they are both coping in different ways as best they can under all this pressure from media.If or when they meet again just be happy for them and accept their decision together or apart.So I guess the answer to your question is both of them trying to be mature about break up but whether happy I doubt it what ever face they put on for public.

just me

Posted at 3:50 AM on June 17, 2013

@loser to your comment posted @9:35pm june 16 I am constantly shocked i mean SHOCKED @ how completely STUPID you can be . The fact that you keep trying to soften the indisreation by refering to other people like sienna is just distasteful and why are you calling katy names why are you jealous of rob so much some of your fellow kristen lovers have been forcing robsten for life when its clear they have broken up.WHY??? You accuse rupert of being a womaniser do you have proof? Maybe he really fell for kristen and that was also his first time cheating in any case kristen was no spring chicken when this happened she was old enough to have been living with rob and rupert did NOT manipulate her he made a move to which kristen responded positively to. If kisten wasnt happy with rob as you all k fans claim then WHY DID SHE STAY WITH ROB ?she should have dissolved their relationship FIRST and then went minicoopering. Neither Rob nor Ruppie is responsible for kristens actions neither is trying to compare her situation to sienna. I am not surprised rob acted the way he did the guy was HURT and took revenge on her. He is only human . My take is the trial separation was true and when rob came back from Aussie he tried to work things out after kristen asked several times but he realised that HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO HER ANY MORE of which in that case he decided to end it . I dont think he and katy are a couple but if rob finds a new girlfriend then he is well witin his rights because HE IS NOT CHEATING ON KRISTEN . He respected her enough to break it off first unlike her.

hello

Posted at 4:19 AM on June 17, 2013

Oh come on! Noone is softening what she did! But honestly if Kristen did not cheat on Rob everyone would already forget it. It’s just because she did cheat on such a perfect guy (perfect according to his public image not his real personality ’cause neither of us knows his real character) you are still on it.

aurora borealis

Posted at 1:24 PM on June 17, 2013

@ just me, rock on!!! it was CRYSTAL CLEAR from pics that Rupert was NOT forcing or ersuading Kstew into anything. She was ACTIVELY just as involved as he was. Kfans are disturbed and just can’t handle the truth…don’t waist your breath on them.

CJ

Posted at 2:04 PM on June 17, 2013

@just me ……….You should wake up and smell the coffee, Liberty Ross has filed for legal Seperation twice long before Kristen “so-called” hook up with Rupert and if you care to do your research you will find Rupert also got over zelious with another young actress before Kristen and the cast members of SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN confirmed Rupert persued Kristen and got to her with some excuse and Liberty Ross did a interview about 3 months before the “so-called” incident stating how unhappy she was in the United States and how lonely and without her career she was, so please don’t come here with your senseless comments get a wake-up call and all the info mentioned here is on GOOGLE

Kfan

Posted at 2:41 AM on June 17, 2013

Whats happening with Rob and Katy reminds me of the start of Rob and Kristen don’t expect Rob to confirm he is with Katy like he didn’t confirm Kristen put 2 and 2 together folks come on Kristen free and I’m happy for her

aurora borealis

Posted at 1:27 PM on June 17, 2013

@director, THANK YOU! Love all your other comments btw :)

@Loser

Posted at 11:03 PM on June 16, 2013

Thank you for you comments. I agree fully!

LOSER

Posted at 9:35 PM on June 16, 2013

I’m I a LOSER? Maybe, perhaps but I was where you gals were (Team Rob, Ha, Tresspaser and all of Robs-fan). I won’t deny I was drawn to the everlasting love story from Twilight to Kris & Rob.
YES, BELLA IS PURE (in Twilight) but I never stated Kris is PURE or denied she was a victim (she’s just one of many & probably not the last) of Rupert’s womanising ways, better yet “A SKANKY CHEATER, HOME WRECKER” since many of you have implanted in your delusional mind for Rob or Edward.
NO ONE has wiped Kris’s indiscretion when it’s been played over and over again in any if not all articles of them both. And if you gals are still on Kris’s kissing or cheating scandal in 50 years from now, maybe I am NOT the LOSER here
Kris in fact did ruin her chance of “happily ever after” with Rob and she’s copped it, man up to it and took all the hate, abusive names thrown at her. She licked her bone deep wounds and provided him and her time out while he was away in Aussie (her native country). In their own solitude, he filmed in seclusion (which probably drove him nuts because he did create (himself) media attention by riding a bycycle around without proper head gear, which is illegal in Australia) and Kris hung around with her Mom & not so famous gal pals and it doesn’t really matter if Rob had requested that she sticks with girls, the point was she showed him that she was serious about them and to give their love another chance, that there will be no other for her unless Rob has made his final decision to firmly ended it. Which to MY dismay he did not…I am not alone on this and Patty with many other disappointed fans of ROBSTEN, pin pointed the improper conduct of
Mr Rob, the heart throb or ache? Had he came back and ended it properly with Kris, he’s ” broken and so depress that he needs to lean on Copy Kat” card would have more credibility and perhaps better received by all fans. It would have been Kris in the doghouse with Bernie & Bear.
I just stated with his current situation, I can’t see how he can redeem himself… he’d be damn if he & Copy Kat became a couple and damn if he doesn’t man up that he too had a part in their break up.
And with Sienna Miller, she is by far the worse in being a real CHEATER than Kristen Stewart. Sienna has count her blessing for finding Tom who over looks her past so they can love each other as a whole in the present, can’t say that about Rob or Edward?

Chris

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 16, 2013

Even if Kristen had never cheated on Rob the odds of them making it long term were very slight, being that young and in Hollywood. Very few Hollywood relationships make it.

I’m just happy to see that Kristen is not crying in a corner and is out trying to enjoy her life. There is life after Robert Pattinson. He’s not a God like the women think, but just like any other guy.

CJ

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 17, 2013

@Chris very sober and true comment, nothing is sacred in Hollywood, that is why I adored them, I thought their Love Story would be different, but it seems it wasn’t

nenad

Posted at 7:30 PM on June 16, 2013

I did read some info about Niki and other girls but did not spend much time to research those stories since I do not believe any tabloids, but I spend quite a lot of time watching ‘behind the scenes’, for all his movies, every interview, promotion conference to see who this guy is since I did believe Kris went to meet Rupert because something made her unhappy/upset. It totally did not make since that somebody so much in love would cheat. But if you get upset and in anger want revenge than yes it is possible. After research I realised what mean, insecure, weak, sarcastic, negative person rob is and now all I wish is for her to get through her heartache and as far from him as possible. As I mentioned before his ‘close’ friendship with Katy is good. It will hurt Kris initially but it will help her to lose respect for him, so on the long run his behaviour will help her. His fans, well some of them are already realising who this guy is and some will need more time but hopefully at the and just few hapless ones will remain. Rob can be very ‘charming’ when hi wants something. I believe that insecurities are real reason for his behavior.

tresspaser

Posted at 4:00 PM on June 16, 2013

@LOSER your name says if all you are saying rob has more in his closet . Ok so where is the proof? Ha? Where? You call sisi names but what you fail to see is you are the one living in a dark bushy vampire land and that it is in you very head. Stop trying to control Rob and his fsns and ficus on rehabilitating kristens damaged reputation by first admitting that she is the one who caused all of this by CHEATING WITH A MARRIED MAN!!! DO YOU HEAR ME ?SHE CHEATED WITH A MARRIED MAN!!!Get it in your head. SHE CHEATED WITH A MARRIED MAN. This will never change 50 years from now kristen stewarts name will still be attached to this.

HA

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 16, 2013

@tresspaser – LOSER has some issues and this person is so invested in trashing Rob it’s crazy. K-fans have already wiped the slate clean of Kristen’s cheating with Rupert. They moved on like it never happened and what is more troubling some of them don’t even believe it happend and that the media is setting Kristen up. It’s Rob’s, the media, Rob’s family, fault. Never Kristen’s, shes to pure to have ever did anything like cheat. They still see her as “pure Bella”. Sick!!!!!

Chris

Posted at 11:11 PM on June 16, 2013

That’s BS. Many Hollywood stars have cheated and/or made other mistakes. Their lives didn’t end and neither will Kristen’s.

Robstenfan1

Posted at 3:27 PM on June 16, 2013

We get that your a Kristen fan we get it but dosen’t mean you can bash Rob I mean honestly Were you actually there to know this? Didn’t think so, so why should Rob have to rot in h ll huh she’s the one that cheaed on him which am not saying she should rot in h ll I don’t wish anyone should no matter what they’ve done… I really wish you useyour head next time bfore you write something I know you probably don’t care what I wrote but hey I’m doing you a favor!!

I'm ok with

Posted at 2:17 PM on June 16, 2013

Sienna Miller she is a pretty good actress, enjoyed her films, regardless of the highs and lows of her personal life. She’s shown herself to be a likeable personality. I loathe Kristen Stewart bc she’s shown herself repeatedly to behave as a spoiled, self-centered, arrogant brat. Can’t say enjoyed her films bc I didn’t bc she cannot act.

Angie

Posted at 1:43 PM on June 16, 2013

@robstenfan 1- well said. thank you so much for your comment.they loved each other they went througt 5 years or insanity together at least they were very close to one another.i fell sorry for them.but I hope they get back together.

Robstenfan1

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 17, 2013

Sure np just keeping it real!!!

Patty

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 16, 2013

Katy had a long term plan to snatch Rob. Look at Grazia article dated June. 16. In the article it quotes her interview with Mirror in which she states she still believes in love and loves London boys. Also they have a picture of her in Miami pool side looking through the magazine “blackbook”which Rob was the feature article and photo shoot That was the same magazine in which Rob stated he was not marrying Kristen any time soon. Maybe Katy was happy that he confirmed to her he wanted her without actually stating it. Then why string Kristen along when he got back from Oz. Now he has made a mess and using Kristen to try and make him get the ladies sympathy again.

I would have still been a fan if Rob if had manned up and left Kristen alone after last summer. I know they still had the BD proms to do but they would have been professional enough to handle it. Also Rob and Katy were seeing each other while she was still married. HL did a story in which Rob and Katy went out to an event together while she was still married to Russel. She sated that they were friend but did dismiss hanging out. Do married women go out only with a male friend without bringing the husband to events. Why was Rob spending so much time with Katy while Kristen was in England for SnowWhite? He only stayed a short time so it looked good for him in the press. Why not stay longer with his family and British fiends? Again if he does not have many friends after this break up why did he not go back to the UK to grieve. He would have been able to go out and do things as UK has tougher papp laws instead of hiding with Katy. Did we not see pictures of a moving truck going to Katy’s new place. Rob and Katy are a couple and living together.

IMO Rob must be happy that women are attacking both Katy and Kristen
So they don’t look closely at his true behavior.

JP

Posted at 1:35 PM on June 16, 2013

Patty, I agree with you totally. Thanks for your comments and thoughts.

Rachel

Posted at 3:38 PM on June 16, 2013

@Patty – WELL SAID! More & more people are coming to this conclusion. Rob is NOT the man he has sold himself to be. And I hope it all comes out so he can face the scrutiny that Kristen has this last year. And it is my hope that she is more successful and finds a man who will not only love her but acknowledge her as his girlfriend and be proud to hold her hand in public.

CJ

Posted at 2:34 PM on June 17, 2013

@Patty……… You are the only person who has summed up all of the events perfectly, and as I have been watching them and Twighlight since the casting for Twighlight started it is refreshing to see a comment from someone who has taken all the angles of the story into consideration THANK YOU

susan

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 16, 2013

@jane how do you know anything?? You are just trying to force the ROBATY as couple to us..i dont think that there was any article about a peck on concert…

Kits

Posted at 11:59 AM on June 16, 2013

Yes she kissed him on the corner of his lips. . There were
reports of this with her arm around him on various sites when the news broke of them being at the concert.

susan

Posted at 11:11 AM on June 16, 2013

yeah she is doing a great job & i am happy for her..but i hope i will see them again together

sisi south africa

Posted at 10:52 AM on June 16, 2013

sorry to post more than once!!!

LOSER

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 16, 2013

What’s quite disturbing is that non of you on Rob Team or ROBSFAN can see who Rob is? Yes…who the hell is Rob Patts? NO ONE knew who are where he crawl out from, until TWILIGHT. When he became famous he was crude in all of his interviews and most of the time he self hung himself with his confessions of poor hygiene, so DIOR, how you think his poor hygiene is beautiful is beyond me…
Plus half of the time I can’t understand him, he just slurs. And with Kris, he charmed himself into her heart (or so we thought) but really she was just a “means” for him to further his career with free accommodation, free food, free booz, just basically a FREELOADER for 4 long years he has impose on Kris. And every now & then he’s suppose to have gave her meaningful gifts like the necklace that promises of love and his gran’s ring? Come on, it doesn’t justified his freeloading. Now he feels he needs to expand his “never enough” ego, he set his sight on the music industry. The sad part is the only gal that would responded to his advances was Katy, whose a fan of TWILGHT and now she’s a Copy Kat of Kris. Uses the cheating card with Kris’s one off make out session (that is of true edvience with pics) with the renown womanizer Rupert to get HOT with Copy Kat and COLD with Kris, than jumps bed (into Copy Kat’s bed now)
With all that Rob has achieved and personified so far, I can’t see how any sane ladies would defend him.
Rob has no way to redeem himself;
1. If he plays the broken heart card and needed to lean on good gal pal Copy Kat who he now realises he has found the one (gee, we all heard him said that before), he will be a DOUCHEBAG, thus his film career is pretty much limited to modelling – like DIOR

2. Going back to Kris, (which I’m sure she is done with the likes of him) will prove he needs her still to self promote himself…
BEWARE Taylor, you maybe next…

LOSER

Posted at 11:40 AM on June 16, 2013

The fact that you are going on about Kris’s cheating (and honestly it’s been played like a broken record) is the only thing you have on Kris where as Rob obviously has more dirty laundry in his closet then he let out to be, or you are related to Liberty if not herself who needs to move on or get help
If ROBATY does indeed comes forth as a couple then what I have stated is proof given

acerrr96