Robert Pattinson Looking Sad At Press Junket Without Kristen Stewart

Fri, June 14, 2013 7:57am EDT by 163 Comments
Robert Pattinson Sad Kristen Stewart
Courtesy Of Instagram

margeta

Posted at 12:26 AM on July 1, 2013

i couldn’t careless about this idiot Pattinson. I think he is a dick, and making friends with big shot makes me wonder is he losing himself to score roles for the wrong reason. He has no sensitivity when he comes to Kristen. But he listen to his new friends and dates women who has no brain, but for sex…..I wish him the best (not) and feel he lies to everyone, that he doesn’t cheat, but he did cheat on his girlfriend…Sorry I am moving on….go forward Kristen>

big fan

Posted at 5:06 PM on June 24, 2013

i i hope ks does well she looks like a nice person and i hope she mets some body nice . i like her she does not need nobody you rock and roll

Bekah

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 23, 2013

H@ll no….he’s not looking sad because of Kristen.This is a wonderful opportunity for Rob and you want to makes it all about Kristen. LOL Wishful thinking on your part HL. Sounds to me like you might be scraping the bottom of the bowl for something to write. I hardly come here anymore because of the ridiculousness of your articles. Conflict gets hits, right? If you can’t give me positive NEWS on Rob, I won’t bother to be back. Both he and Kristen don’t deserve this constant crap. I’m Rob’s fan, but neither deserves these ridiculous, made up articles. Let them get on with their lives, separately or together, and give them a break.

Rob the stud

Posted at 2:30 PM on June 18, 2013

Rob is fine now that he has dumped the trash ! Kristen the cheater totally sucks !

conniecappadonia

Posted at 10:15 PM on June 17, 2013

Iam happy for kristen I hahave no re pect for rob after what he did to kristen I won’t buy movies with robin them I will buy movies with kristen in them

Margaret

Posted at 7:13 PM on June 17, 2013

I dont see him looking sad I see him in the same facial pose as hes always done a half smile
The smile he gioves never quite reaches his eyes
Hes no reason to be depressed sad unhappy He finished with Kristen not her him
He made a decision to end their 5 year relationship not Kristen.
I dont think any sane person thinks that pictures taken almost A YEAR AGO arent real
But if you look at them shes avoiding him at some points but thats old news 11mnths old
They arent together today because he couldnt forgive Kristen thats the short and tall of it
Thats fine hes every right to feel that way I was disgusted at the pictures too BUT
The more I read looked ack over time it didnt shock me and they werent sexual piccies tame really
NOne of us know if she did actually say sorry Ive never seen it except re written on blogs
She didnt put out via her Media PR people in front of camereas so untill I hear her say it!
You think then if he has a few affairs he will suddenly realise he loves Kristen
How then could she firgive him sexual affairs with women
And whats she supposed to do meanwhile sit at home wait
Hes had plesnt of relationships before he met Kristen he was 22 not 17 just accept it its best for both of them its ended she may not think so today next week next month but its for the best
He didnt want ehr anymore its as crule as that and thats the hard part for any women or man to accept

Mary

Posted at 5:40 PM on June 17, 2013

I love Kristen and those pics were not photo shopped. That’s all her. I think that Rob does look sad. If he was still with her they would be sharing this stuff. They would be giggling and whispering. She must be feeling the same. It’s going to be a very long time before they stop wanting each other. Maybe if he gets a few affairs under is belt things might change.

Stella

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 17, 2013

@ DO SOME RESEARCH; Ask yourself this question, If those photos were photo
shopped, why did she make that public apology to Rob?? I certainly would not have apologized for something that I didn’t do! And, I would have told the press that those photos were not real. Just sayin…

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 6:15 PM on June 24, 2013

@Stella If some one put up a microphone and Stella you not there. And read word for you in they voice Did that mean you apologize Sanders is 6. 3. If the woman was Kristen she is only 5.6. And Rob is 6.1.And Kristen only come to Rob chin.Now look.how tall the woman..that is not Kristen.

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 5:10 PM on June 17, 2013

rob the guy that for money will do everything,i use to tolerating yuo because you made[pay attention made]kristen happy, but no more i hope you go away from her but im afraid for her she was a young [17] almosto a little girl and you come to her life to her destruction so go away good luck in what you do, but leave her alone you will be ok kristen hang in there baby please take care of yourself look like you are very much alone rigth now but you will find somebody good soon

SilviaUK

Posted at 2:54 PM on June 17, 2013

SYMPATHY? not from me I used to like Rob, now I hate what he has become—shame on him for using Kristen, if he fell out ouf love with her he should have went to the waiting legs of his slutty friend when he returned from Australia, not wine and dine Kristen, give her a BD party, go to Coachella with her and while there get instructions behind her back from slutty, slutty knew what she was doing she needed her name in the pappers etc, what better way then to have it connected with Rpatz & KStew. That wh–e should rot in he– for what she did. Kristen you are not only beautiful you are an awesome person, I am truly a fan of yours. before, now and always- another UK fan—WAKE UP ROB