Rihanna Reveals RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection — New Pics

Fri, June 14, 2013 2:20pm EST by 38 Comments
Rihanna MAC Collection
Courtesy of MAC

Rihanna is a bona-fide beauty star! The singer, who is known for her eclectic and trendy style, has just launched her new collection with MAC Cosmetics and we’ve got the first look at the products — see them below!

Rihanna has just debuted the pictures of her new collaboration with MAC cosmetics — and we’re in love! The first product, a lipstick called RiRi Woo, sold out in hours back in May, and now we are getting a look at more from the collection!

Rihanna Mac Collection: RiRi Hearts MAC

Rihanna’s collaboration with MAC, called the RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection, features exclusive colors created by the singer for a limited time only. The line features multiple lipsticks, a bronzer/blush combo, and golden lustre drops.

All three lipsticks dry to a matte finish. There’s RiRi Woo, a cool retro red, RiRi Boy, vivid lavendar, and Heaux, a dark berry shade. We love that Rihanna is on trend with matte makeup!

The line also features a powered bronzer and blush combo — Hibiscus Kiss. The blush is a bright coral that perfectly compliments the matte bronzer it’s packed with.

Finally, there’s Rihanna’s Lustre Drops called Barbados Girl. These “drops” are essentially a liquid bronzer that give you a rose-gold glow reminiscent of Rihanna’s Barbados home.

Rihanna Makes Beauty News

While this latest beauty news is incredibly exciting for Rihanna, she’s been making a few beauty headlines sans cosmetics companies. She recently stepped out in Paris wearing an on trend burgundy lip. During that same trip to Paris, we noticed that the singer also dyed her hair from platinum blond to a very subtle red hue.

What do you think of Rihanna’s collaboration with MAC, HollywoodLifers? Tell us below!

WATCH: Rihanna Disses Chris Brown In Instagram Feud

– Sarah Hopkins

More Rihanna MAC Makeup News:

1. Rihanna MAC Lipstick — ‘RiRi Woo’ On Sale In May
  2. Rihanna MAC Collection — RiRi Announces MAC Makeup Deal On 25th Birthday
  3. Rihanna MAC Lipstick Is Sold-Out — RiRi Loves MAC, Celebrates Success

linda

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 24, 2013

RIHANNA HATES HUMAN RACE AND THAT’S WHY SHE’S WITH ILLUMINATI

linda

Posted at 12:49 PM on June 24, 2013

wtf,rihanna hates human race and thas why she’s with illuminati

Jessica

Posted at 5:37 PM on June 18, 2013

Just got the entire collection. Long process though took 2 hours to order online

Lioness Cub

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 18, 2013

Wait for me, I will be purchasing the entire cosmetic selections. Rihanna works hard for her money and she loves the human race. She can get my hard earned money any day because I respect her. Not Chris Brown, his leeches, man tran or groupies.

rihannaalldayeverydayhaterz

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 17, 2013

HATE IS NOT THE WORD.THEY ENVY A SUCCESSFUL WOMAN AS RIHANNA.

lol...

Posted at 11:22 PM on June 15, 2013

I love reading these stories to see all the haters that stay updated on all Rihanna’s latest moves and successes. If someone really didn’t care about her, they wouldn’t follow her on IG, twitter, or read stories about her make-up lines, fragrance lines, clothing lines, etc. Now I know why HL writes about her all the time- I would too if I had this many hits from haters. Keep hatin’…while y’all stay pressed, Rihanna is selling out stadiums. NBZ.

Meme

Posted at 6:06 PM on June 15, 2013

@Twp: Some of us don’t need heavy makeup like Ri hunnie. It’s called natural beauty.

twp

Posted at 12:00 AM on June 16, 2013

if y’all have natural beauty you dont need heavy or light!!!!!!!!!so the point is your still not pretty has how y’all feel because you still wear it…

Meme

Posted at 12:25 AM on June 16, 2013

@twp: Obviously we had to be pretty if our relationship lasts more than 4 months. Lol.

twp

Posted at 5:44 PM on June 15, 2013

Some of us cannot wear makeup
because it makes them extra ugly,so when wearing it an it makes you beautiful be proud an wear it gracefully…..

Meme

Posted at 3:53 PM on June 15, 2013

Some girls are dependent on makeup it’s sad.

meme STAY stalkin' rih

Posted at 8:11 PM on June 15, 2013

@meme…the fact of the matter is that Rihanna has teamed up with one of the top lines of cosmetics. Face the facts. No one cares what you do or don’t wear – the majority of women wear some type of cosmetic (whether it is lip gloss, mascara, etc.) and they are not “dependent” upon it. Having said that, I have no doubt that everything she puts out with the MAC line will sell out in hours, just as her first lipstick did. Keep being bitter that she is owning this world and dumped your fave. Stalk his stories now.

rihannaalldayeverydayhaterz

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 17, 2013

@MEME U ARE IN LOVE WITH RIHANNA.U STAY HATING HER FOR NO REASON.EVERY DAM BLOG OF RIHANNA U IS ON.WHAT IS IT?U SO JEALOUS BECAUSE RIHANNA IS NOT AMERICAN AND THE FACT THAT SHE LOOKS BETTER THAN U.U MAY HAVE A RELATIONSHIP.BUT ALL THISS TIME U SPEND ON RIHANNA.I’M SURE YOUR MAN IS BOUND TO CHEAT ON U OR IS ALREADY DOING IT NOW.CATER TO YOUR MAN BEFORE SOMEBODY DO IT FOR U WASTING YOUR TIME ON A SUCCESSFUL WOMEN BECAUSE U IS NOT SUCCESSFUL LIKE RIHANNA.STOP DROOLING OFF OF RIHANNA HATER.

Bish stole my I phone

Posted at 11:05 AM on June 15, 2013

It’s sad you know….she used to be so pretty, now when I look at her all I see is……Skank…..By the time she’s 30 she’ll be sitting at home(with melissa) trying to figure out what kind of plastic surgery to have to keep her “looks”…..Sad indeed.

Meme

Posted at 3:51 PM on June 15, 2013

@Bish stole my iPhone: You know it.

Meme

Posted at 9:22 AM on June 15, 2013

Spend your money on expensive makeup. Some people needs it and still CANTLAUNCHAMAN!!! Lol

Johnny Fried akes

Posted at 6:34 AM on June 15, 2013

“Rihanna I will suppot you, your family, projects and team all the way o the bank”.

Meme

Posted at 9:19 AM on June 15, 2013

@Johnny fried brain: You need a girlfriend. Lol

EL Roi

Posted at 6:32 AM on June 15, 2013

I will open my check book for Rihanna any day! Proud of your accomplishments Rihanna. You are my inspiration because of you I have found the courage to take that first step of becoming a Lawyer. I am in the process of applying to Law school and will be taking my LSAT exam in October Rihanna you and my husband are my inspiration.! Love Yah!

thetruthshebetold

Posted at 6:19 AM on June 15, 2013

Now this is the focused woman! I love her! i will definitely support her! She has no time for dramas and Bs. On the other hand how can someone take 2 steps forward and 20 steps back????seriously the guy acts like is 18 but is 24!! an adult! cheez what a messy, i hope he gets his act together sooner rather than later, what a wastage of talent. he needs to get rid of that used tampon head!he is no good for him,sometimes in life you have to make difficult decisions, get rid of hoes and leeches, that will be step 1 towards redemption.

kerry

Posted at 12:13 AM on June 15, 2013

FINALLY, a positive story about Rihanna. I had stopped visiting this site because of all the negativity directed towards her.

Mondy J CK

Posted at 10:43 PM on June 14, 2013

Good for Robyn Rihanna Fenty

angelina

Posted at 9:24 PM on June 14, 2013

with that nose,she can NEVER be a beauty star

shontel

Posted at 6:19 PM on June 15, 2013

a bunch of haters on this site . spread love around.go read the bible.

Go Rih

Posted at 5:24 PM on June 14, 2013

I love her!!!! She’s my inspiration and constant reminder that I can truly accomplish anything that I set my mind too!!! She’s so amazing!!! #liveyalife

g

Posted at 4:59 PM on June 14, 2013

I think its awesome for Rihanna and all of us who enjoy using and trying new exciting products. What a talent you are Rihanna in so many ways.
You are a true success and are looked up to by so many, myself included.You deserve much happiness in every way.

Shasha

Posted at 4:14 PM on June 14, 2013

Go RIRI what a hardworking woman you are

anonymous313

Posted at 3:13 PM on June 14, 2013

No, I’m not excited about anything Rihanna is putting out there because of what she is representing. She uses abuses drugs, she got back together with her abuser only to be dumped by him, she is partying a lot and her values and morals are very questionable. Additionally, she put up her middle finger to the world when people began to question her behavior with ex-boyfriend. So, no I would not get excited about anything Rihanna is putting out and neither should other people. She is right to say that she is not a role model and not the person I want my son or daughter to emulate.

Meme

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 14, 2013

@Anonymous313: Amen

Delly

Posted at 4:24 PM on June 14, 2013

@amonymous313 Who cares about what you think? Go take care of your kids and be a good role model for them instead of being negative and stop this nuisance of expecting celebrities to do that for you. Rihanna has over 30 million fans, she does not need your support – loser!

Shawna

Posted at 5:31 PM on June 14, 2013

@Delly: I agree!

navy

Posted at 9:04 PM on June 14, 2013

lol keep wishing! her things are still selling b#TCH! @anonymous313 & @Meme

Meme

Posted at 7:19 AM on June 15, 2013

@Navy: Hoessse… Yeah spend your money on expensive makeup. You’ll need it and still Cantlaunchaman. Lol

MoveOn

Posted at 7:32 PM on June 16, 2013

Put your $ where your mouth is @meme post a pic of yourself and your man, seen as you continue to name call and disrespect people making positive comments toward Rihanna and how you think she and all her fans are not good looking enough or can hold down a relationship! Seriously what is your deal??

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 3:12 PM on June 14, 2013

Make-up and the correct lighting are a beautiful thing, just ask Jennifer Aniston. She would agree too.

cindy

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 14, 2013

Like I always say, I love a woman with a sense of vision. A hard worker. Woman Bosss!!!

simone batista

Posted at 2:28 PM on June 14, 2013

I need to buy

real

Posted at 2:50 PM on June 14, 2013

Congrats Rihanna keep up the good work