Selena Gomez’s Mom Mandy Teefey Gives Birth To Baby Girl — Report

Thu, June 13, 2013 6:40pm EDT by 42 Comments
Selena Gomez Mom Gives Birth
SplashNews, Bauer-Griffin

Selena is a big sister, according to a new report! After friends and family were spotted delivering presents and balloons to Mandy in the hospital, including a balloon that says ‘New Little Princess,’ it looks like there’s a new bundle of joy in the family!

Selena Gomez, 20, is not an only child anymore! The former Disney darling’s mom Mandy Teefey, 37, reportedly gave birth to her baby girl on June 13. In 1992, Mandy gave birth to Selena and married Selena’s dad, Ricardo Gomez when she was just 16 years old. The couple divorced five years later, and in 2006 Selena’s mom remarried Brian Teefy.

Selena Gomez Mom Gives Birth To Baby Girl

Friends and family members were spotted arriving at the hospital where Mandy is staying, according to photos posted to Splash News. One well-wisher was even bringing a balloon with the message “New Little Princess” — so cute! Although the good news has not been confirmed, it looks like Selena is finally a big sister!

Selena Gomez Announces Her Mom Is Pregnant On Mother’s Day

The former Wizards of Waverly Place actress was super excited to share the good news of her new baby sister on Twitter on Mother’s day. On May 12, she posted an adorable photo holding her mom’s baby bump and wrote:

Hope all the amazing moms had a great day! I have the best momma in the world :)) I love you so much!

Selena’s little sister is the first sibling for the Come and Get It singer, and the happy news is a welcome announcement after the family experienced tragedy a year before.

Selena Gomez’s Mom Suffers Miscarriage

Although the new baby girl is Mandy’s second child, she was pregnant in 2011. However, she suffered a miscarriage on Dec. 16, 2011 that rocked her family. At the time, Selena canceled her Dec. 17, 2011 concert in Chicago and Dec. 18, 2011 concert in Seattle to be at home with her grieving mother. Selena and her mom are very close and Selena wanted to be there for her during that heartbreaking time.

Luckily, Mandy and her family have moved on from that bad time, and we are so excited that they now have a new bundle of joy!

What do YOU think of Selena’s mom giving birth, HollyMoms?

WATCH: Justin Bieber Writing New Music For Selena Gomez

– Christina Stiehl

More Selena Gomez & Mandy Teefey News:

1. Selena Gomez’s Mom Mandy Teefey Expecting A Girl — Congratulations
  2. Selena Gomez’s Mom Is Pregnant — Singer Grabs Her Cute Baby Bump
  3. Selena Gomez’s Mother Miscarried — So Sad

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 14, 2013

I HOPE SELENA TEXTS JUSTIN TO TELL HIM THE GOOD NEWS. AND HIS MOM OF COURSE.

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 14, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads
up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let
you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
Kudos

Rahma Mohamed

Posted at 3:45 AM on June 14, 2013

Congratulation my lovely idol I wish u have all u want in life

Patrick Fueta

Posted at 3:06 AM on June 14, 2013

Congrats children are gift from God

Posted at 12:22 AM on June 14, 2013

JELENA FOREVER. SERIOUSLY. @JELENA FOREVER. GTFO

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 10:24 PM on June 13, 2013

Selena and Mandy plus-1! LOL! CONGRAT’S!!! Glad everyone’s alright,that the birth was a raving success all around,and Prayers and Best Wishes to you guys!!!
Sel’—do you plan to freak your little sister out when shes older,like you did your ‘film sister’ in Ramona and Beezus? Just teasing! LOL!
Congratulations once again!
Later all;Hollywood—Out…

jelena forever

Posted at 8:04 PM on June 13, 2013

KALANI STFU AND GTFO

Posted at 8:39 PM on June 13, 2013

UM YOU STFU. FOOL. UFA

Posted at 8:40 PM on June 13, 2013

NO ONE TELLS ME STFU. I TELL THEM. UM HELLO UFA

Vera

Posted at 8:03 PM on June 13, 2013

JB is a looser!! He will realise soon what he loose when Selena find another guy! He Always missing on her side when something important is happen to her.For this she can be without him.she is perfect! Congrats Selena!

Posted at 8:40 PM on June 13, 2013

NO HE’S NOT. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA.

jj

Posted at 7:14 PM on June 13, 2013

who the hell r u?

Kalani

Posted at 8:03 PM on June 13, 2013

WTF seriously

Posted at 7:06 PM on June 13, 2013

I HOPE SELENA TEXTS JUSTIN SINCE THERE BEST FRIENDS AND SINCE JUSTIN HAS BEEN IN HER LIFE FOREVER.

Posted at 7:01 PM on June 13, 2013

I DO HOPE JUSTIN SEE SELENA PRIVATELY AND THEY DON’T HAVE IN THE NEWS. PRIVATELY. THE FREAKING MEDIA LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Posted at 7:00 PM on June 13, 2013

SINCE NO ONE IS ON HERE. I BET MOST OF MANDY’S FRIENDS ARE GOING TO VISIT HER AS WELL AS HER FAMILY AND HIS FAMILY TO.

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 13, 2013

YEAH I PRETTY MUCH DOMINATE THE COMMENT SECTION.

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 13, 2013

I BET SHE’S GOING TO LOOK LIKE HER MOM AND HER DAD. THROUGH I WONDER WHAT HER STEP DAD DOES BESIDES BEING SELENA’S SECURITY GUARD.

Posted at 6:58 PM on June 13, 2013

THROUGH I DON’T THINK THERE GOING TO SHOW PICTURES OF THE BABY SINCE HER MOM ISN’T REALLY A CELEB AND SELENA IS.

Posted at 6:57 PM on June 13, 2013

I SO WISH THEY WERE BACK TOGETHER. BUT I DON’T THINK THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN.

Posted at 6:57 PM on June 13, 2013

AWW I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA GET A CHANCE TO TALK PRIVATELY.

Posted at 6:56 PM on June 13, 2013

THEY NAMED HER AMELIA. THAT’S SUCH A PRETTY NAME. I LOVE HOW SELENA IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER. SINCE MOST OF HER FRIENDS HAVE SIBLING.

Courtney

Posted at 6:52 PM on June 13, 2013

I’m so happy for them and I believe Mandy stuck with the S theme the baby she miscarried was named scarlet and I think Selena said her mum and stepdad had picked Stephanie this time

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 13, 2013

I BET SELENA IS PROBABLY GOING TO BABYSIT HER SISTER ALOT WHEN SHE’S NOT BUSY.

Posted at 6:50 PM on June 13, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN SEES SELENA AT THE HOSPITAL. SINCE THERE BEST FRIENDS. AND A LOT OF SELENA ‘S FRIENDS. VISIT HER MOM.

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 13, 2013

I HOPE PATTIE GETS TO VISIT MANDY AT THE HOSPITAL. AND SEE SELENA. SINCE PATTIE AND SELENA ARE CLOSE FRIENDS.

Posted at 6:44 PM on June 13, 2013

I’M SURE ALL OF SELENA’S BESTIES SO EXCITED FOR HER MOM. SINCE MOST OF THEM HAVE SIBLINGS. WELL ALOT OF THEM HAVE SIBLING THAT ARE IN THE BUSINESS AND SOME ARE NOT.

Posted at 6:41 PM on June 13, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN CONGRATS SELENA AND HER MOM .