Selena Gomez’s Mom Mandy Teefey Gives Birth To Baby Girl — Report

Thu, June 13, 2013 6:40pm EST by 42 Comments
Selena Gomez Mom Gives Birth
SplashNews, Bauer-Griffin

Selena is a big sister, according to a new report! After friends and family were spotted delivering presents and balloons to Mandy in the hospital, including a balloon that says ‘New Little Princess,’ it looks like there’s a new bundle of joy in the family!

Selena Gomez, 20, is not an only child anymore! The former Disney darling’s mom Mandy Teefey, 37, reportedly gave birth to her baby girl on June 13. In 1992, Mandy gave birth to Selena and married Selena’s dad, Ricardo Gomez when she was just 16 years old. The couple divorced five years later, and in 2006 Selena’s mom remarried Brian Teefy.

Selena Gomez Mom Gives Birth To Baby Girl

Friends and family members were spotted arriving at the hospital where Mandy is staying, according to photos posted to Splash News. One well-wisher was even bringing a balloon with the message “New Little Princess” — so cute! Although the good news has not been confirmed, it looks like Selena is finally a big sister!

Selena Gomez Announces Her Mom Is Pregnant On Mother’s Day

The former Wizards of Waverly Place actress was super excited to share the good news of her new baby sister on Twitter on Mother’s day. On May 12, she posted an adorable photo holding her mom’s baby bump and wrote:

Hope all the amazing moms had a great day! I have the best momma in the world :)) I love you so much!

Selena’s little sister is the first sibling for the Come and Get It singer, and the happy news is a welcome announcement after the family experienced tragedy a year before.

Selena Gomez’s Mom Suffers Miscarriage

Although the new baby girl is Mandy’s second child, she was pregnant in 2011. However, she suffered a miscarriage on Dec. 16, 2011 that rocked her family. At the time, Selena canceled her Dec. 17, 2011 concert in Chicago and Dec. 18, 2011 concert in Seattle to be at home with her grieving mother. Selena and her mom are very close and Selena wanted to be there for her during that heartbreaking time.

Luckily, Mandy and her family have moved on from that bad time, and we are so excited that they now have a new bundle of joy!

What do YOU think of Selena’s mom giving birth, HollyMoms?

WATCH: Justin Bieber Writing New Music For Selena Gomez

– Christina Stiehl

More Selena Gomez & Mandy Teefey News:

1. Selena Gomez’s Mom Mandy Teefey Expecting A Girl — Congratulations
  2. Selena Gomez’s Mom Is Pregnant — Singer Grabs Her Cute Baby Bump
  3. Selena Gomez’s Mother Miscarried — So Sad

Rose Carter786

Posted at 1:11 PM on June 10, 2014

Please come India soon here r a lotta fan of u sel

Mehwish786

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 10, 2014

Very very happy for you Selena Congrats Best wishes luv u :)

Rose Carter786

Posted at 1:09 PM on June 10, 2014

I’m a big fan of u Selena ;)

Taylor

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 4, 2014

I can not believe it!!!!???

Kisha

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 28, 2014

Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Other then that, amazing blog!

Evelyn

Posted at 1:55 AM on March 18, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS! !!!!on the baby!!!!selena will be an great big sister!!!!!!!baby’s r angelO:-) :-D

Selenator

Posted at 10:59 PM on August 5, 2013

Gracie was born June 12th 2013

trisy

Posted at 4:04 AM on June 16, 2013

Selena wat is your sisters name this in gr7 in my school loves wen r u gonna cum to south africa to port elizabeth hope u cum next year I am 11 years old

Ashley

Posted at 9:15 PM on June 15, 2013

Aww so cute. I am so happy for Selena and her family! Selena’s new little sister Gracie Elliiot will be so beautiful. I can’t wait to see pictures!!
-Demi Lovato fan (Lovatic)

selenaAfrica's fan

Posted at 8:37 PM on June 14, 2013

I’m so happy for selena right now..she totally rule, my mum was born on same month her baby sissy was born and I’m born same month with selena july22..”How awsome is that” we both have lots in common. So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaz

Posted at 8:12 PM on June 14, 2013

Wow…. So cute I’m happy for you and your family Selena… Best wishes… Love you.

Congrats

Posted at 12:56 PM on June 14, 2013

I’m so happy for her and her mom, she’s gonna be a big sister (: Her little sister is so lucky to have her.

KALANI

Posted at 11:17 AM on June 14, 2013

BESIDES A LOT OF SELENA’S FRIENDS HAVE SIBLINGS. I BET THEY ADORE THERE SIBLINGS. AND SOME I BET NOT SO MUCH.