Kristen Stewart Trying To Copy Robert Pattinson’s Career — Report

Thu, June 13, 2013 5:13pm EDT by 93 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Next Movies
Pacific Coast News, FameFlynet

kristenadvocate

Posted at 9:36 AM on June 15, 2013

Why would she copy anything he was doing? She taught him years of experience.,Why then would the teacher copy the student……..???????????? Don’t make sense…

Veness

Posted at 7:23 AM on June 15, 2013

you people are crazy. Good luck in love and life to robert and kristen. My only question is….KS what made you turn to that pervert Rupert? What happened in your relationship with RP for you to turn to RUPERVERT.

bjsmith

Posted at 12:51 AM on June 15, 2013

Do these people sit around a table and discuss what lie they will tell about Kristen and Robert. Even gulliable people see through their lives. Its just not possible for these people to know Kris
or Robs thoughts. These two people talk to the press only to promote a movie or a planned interview with an indivisual interviewer. I hope Rob and Kristen are doing just fine. Separately!

Smile

Posted at 7:43 PM on June 14, 2013

I don’t for one moment think Kristen if duplicating Rob’s film roles. There is something though that surely connects these 2. It was fate that brought them together for Twilight. Then fate brought them together at Cannes. Both had their 1St Cannes films show the same year. Both will possibly have military films released the same year. Both The Rover A.D. Sils Maria have acclaimed French directors so that is another similarity. I guess I’m feeling sentimental tonight.

VICTORY

Posted at 2:23 PM on June 14, 2013

Big congratulations for Kristen and Nicolas! Kristen scent won the prestigious award! CONGRATULATIONS FOR KRISTEN STEWART!

anna

Posted at 9:25 AM on June 14, 2013

The only things I truly believ are when the actors come out and say it. Who knows what is going on with these two. I do know that if thier relationship is over it is our fault for not giving them thier privacy. The tabloids have helped to break up more couple than I know and dont care . It brings in the money so what the hell. I will continue to root for each of these people. Good luck in your lives and careers Robert and Kristen together or not.

susan

Posted at 9:12 AM on June 14, 2013

@ Jaona i agree with you..
And also kristen is doing a new film as lesbian…i don’t think that rob ever play as gay…

Jen

Posted at 12:40 PM on June 14, 2013

Yes, he did in Little Ashes.

joana

Posted at 5:27 AM on June 14, 2013

Rob Pattinson WISHES he has Kristen Stewart’s career! Puhleeze!

Trish

Posted at 5:06 AM on June 14, 2013

Kristen just wants to get ron’s attention

Samuelle 40

Posted at 4:38 AM on June 14, 2013

What a load of rubbish ,glad both of them moving on if that’s what’s happening here coincidental what parts they accept or are offered Hope all are successful but for Haters/losers it will never be right.Of course none will be as successful as Twilight so hope they have some good memories to hang on to without all the pain.Im not talking about acting skills Im sure they will both do well in whatever roles they are cast in,but doubt they will ever live down Edward and Bella.

gab

Posted at 3:54 AM on June 14, 2013

one of many of their projects is represent a lesbian, rob will do a gay,in case i missed something. hahahahahaha because your say she was copy her career.

jane

Posted at 12:30 AM on June 14, 2013

I think the men at HL have a crush on Robert Pattinson. Unrequited love. Guys move on – Perry’s got him by the ba@@s.

Aussie lady

Posted at 12:26 AM on June 14, 2013

Actually Queen of the Desert is also on Hold. Both Jude Law who has other commitments until early next year and Naomi Watts have both pulled out and they have not been replaced as yet. Naomi said on the Golden Globes Red Carpet she wants to spend more time with her children and Leiv Schrieber. Also HWL why are you printing a story that some so called Source told MAIL Online. Now Rob’s team is surprised that Kristen has been cast in as war movie because Rob is when he eventually gets to do this movie which is on hold because 2 other actors who were suppose to be in the movie have also pulled out and have not been replaced. Please what is Rob jealous now. I don’t think so. He should be happy for her. He was just named face of DIOR HOMME Fragrance. Why would he care. Please leave them alone. So is Rob afraid that she might be good in this movie and it could take possibly earn her an award nomination. PLEASE GET REAL.

Robisthebest

Posted at 6:10 AM on June 14, 2013

@ aussie lady
the producer tweeted today that the movie will start shooting later this year ….go chk it out on Robsessed

jane

Posted at 12:26 AM on June 14, 2013

HL you are getting quite desperate with your stories. Pretty soon you’ll be writing about the pebbles you found in her driveway. Don’t you hyenas have someone else to chew on. Enough already. Kristen has moved on. Go sit at Perry’s driveway I’m sure you’ll find Pattinson making a late night pit stop or an early morning escape or sit at Pattinson’s driveway and wait for Perry to do the same.

Ruby

Posted at 12:24 AM on June 14, 2013

Hollywood Life never liked Kristen but since the recent split their attacks against Kristen have intensified to the point of disgust. She is going on with her life and loving her fans, and just got 2 movies but they continue to try to bring her down. Makes you wonder who is behind all this.

jspattzfan

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 13, 2013

Maps to the Stars starts shooting in July, Then Queen of the Desert in the Fall. Mission Blacklist is on hold for now, so he’s not doing that. Has she got a copycat of the Cronenberg film?

Guest2

Posted at 11:00 PM on June 13, 2013

@Rupert – You must really be Rob’s manager and cannot wait to get your hands on Kristen because you are definitely not getting your money’s worth out of Rob. You must be dread being Rob manager as he is making you work overtime to spread rumors and it looks like his films are either delayed or he does not want to do them.

AW

Posted at 11:05 PM on June 13, 2013

I was just looking at Pics of Rob at KP premier on June 27, 2012. I was wondering if that is what caused the RS thing. There is always a reason for everything and maybe it was KS way of trying to make Rob jealous only it backfired. Never know.

Ruby

Posted at 12:16 AM on June 14, 2013

No, look back to 2011 when she was busy filming, he had nothing to do but did not visit because somebody got divorced.

To AW

Posted at 3:52 AM on June 14, 2013

What about HL story about Robert texting Katy March 8, 2012? If I was Kristen I would have been humiliated. Rob is no innocent–even if he and Katy are really just friends, he’s been insensitive at the very least, for a long time! By the way, it sounds like that March 8, 2012 story came from Katy’s camp, and was condescending to Rob. Ouch!

Rupert

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 13, 2013

Guest2 – you are so right i’m just waiting for the opportunity for the media circus to die down. you no nothing about our bond. you just a follower, that’s it. I got the inside track Kristen. Come on think about it. I know more about Kristen than you’ll ever no. All you down is follow the internet and get your news. I know her personally. Keep your investment going. Please for me sake. love ya.

maria iranielp nogueira

Posted at 11:26 PM on June 13, 2013

you are discusting, scum, vile and low,why dont you drop dead already

Guest2

Posted at 10:48 PM on June 13, 2013

@Jane2 – My point is when a major studio looks as to who to give a role to and thus invest in funding a move they look at the potential box office dollar. The movie industry always ranks/mentions a movie’s ranking based on gross box office dollars like Aviator and Titanic. So my point is that the HL article is rubbish.

I was being nice by comparing all movies they made excluding the Twilight franchise. If we want to get specific then let’s compare only their top movie box office draw (water for elephants to Snow white). Then Rob is drawing in .29 cents for every $1 of box office success for Kristen

CJ

Posted at 10:46 PM on June 13, 2013

Robert Pattinson is doing the coppy cat thing with the Dior Fragrance thing but that will backfire sadly on him, and the OLD DRAG QUEEN aka WAITEY Katy is forever trying to coppy Kristen’s dressing with the Hoodies she is just downright pathetic because she just looks and is TOO OLD to do the Hipster Generation thing but then she is just a fool by nature they are both pathetic

hello

Posted at 10:31 PM on June 13, 2013

Don’t tell that this is not the work of Rob’s team! He’s really playing the victim hard. I am disgusted!

Ruby

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 14, 2013

Rupert

Posted at 10:28 PM on June 13, 2013

Guest2 – I’m so glad you so invested in my girl and all her resources. I can not wait to get my hands back on her. We planned this entire scandal so we can be together and I can share not only her resources but her body. You are so clever and vested that I didn’t need a history lesson but thanks for sharing. I can not wait to get my heads on Kristen. All her millions and Rob has no clue what to do with them. Kristen is young and rich and I will take full advantage of that but you Guest2 will always keep me inform of Kristen’s wealth. I love Kristen and she loves me. Rob and Liberty are gone and we will be together thanks to Kristen MILLIONS.

maria irani nogueira

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 13, 2013

are you mental? seriously?

katy perry

Posted at 10:37 AM on June 14, 2013

I believe you rupert. but rob’s bank account is way bigger than his shaft that’s why I came after him. I understand your fascination for young bodies for I appreciated rob’s so much. what with the wild nights we shared since my husband’s divorce. I love robert too. I have invested ALL my time trying to hang out with him. I even let my friend tamra befriend the little pathetic girl. also got her PR Ruth. but you know what’s the draw back in shagging rob up? he can’t quiet get on the freak when he’s too drunk some other nights. one time he screamed KKKRRRIIIISSSTTTTEEEENNNN!!! after you know? so loud bernie and bear howled. those two stupid dogs never liked me by the way. they were that girl’s from the very start. wanna know why? I think they’re spying on me while a worship satan and after that my calling john meyer servicing him over the phone. I can totally relate. however, tapings will took a long time. I’ll miss his walrus-like cute voice. Oh gosh. this is the life. I also can’t wait for that going down on something after he comes back from a project. thank you so much for keeping the naive girl a day occupied. it solidified my luck on having ROBERTO.

heavens!

Posted at 9:25 PM on June 13, 2013

Rpatts team and kpery are working overtime ……

Lola

Posted at 9:06 PM on June 13, 2013

Guest2 thank you for taking the time to put all that together. I think anyone who sticks it to Kristen concerning her career hasn’t taken the time to gets the facts straight.

Guest2

Posted at 8:52 PM on June 13, 2013

Let’s look at his choices since the beginning of Twightlight in regards to his other movies:Since Twilight lets compare the two based on total box office results (domestic and foreign) to show how stupid the article is.

Rob:
Cosmopolis $6 million (ranked 45th opening weekend)
Bel Ami $8 million (ranked 44th opening weekend)
Water of Elephants $117 million (ranked 3rd opening weekend)
Remember Me $56 million (ranked 5th opening weekend)
Little Ashes $0.7 million (ranked 30th opening weekend)
Total $187.7 million

Kristen
Snow White $397 million ( ranked 1st opening weekend)
On the Road $8 million (ranked 41st opening weekend)
427Runaways $5 million (ranked 18th opening weekend)
Welcome to the Rileys $0 .3 millions (ranked 41st opening weekend)
Adventureland $17 million (ranked 6th opening weekend)
Total $ 427.3 million

So for every movie Rob did he only drew in 44 cents for every $1 dollar of box office sucess by Kristen. So for Rob’s PR team say that Kristen is trying to follow him ib career choices is a joke. Maybe his RP team should focus their current resouces from bashing Kristen to gettig him more box office dollar earning hits to justify the statement that Dior made

Jane2

Posted at 10:19 PM on June 13, 2013

Snow White is not indie and she not the only big names in it so no count if rob stared with big names on his side and a main stream movie I’m sure it would as big

Karina

Posted at 12:22 PM on June 14, 2013

@jane2. Here in Holland who was being spoken and even in the newspapers with the picture of her on the film snow white and the cacador, was KRISTEN in the pictures only. For the Netherlands. She was the lead actress.

Abigail

Posted at 1:03 AM on June 14, 2013

You just proved yourself wrong actually. Because robs movies has done bigger and better in the box office EXCEPT for snow white. Lol. Snow white is the only reason why kristens total is so high. Bye.

SSSSybil

Posted at 5:26 AM on June 14, 2013

Kristen rocked in snow white. She was fierce and lovely. I personallly found Charlize Theron’s acting a bit “flat” and lifeless when I usually love her work. The guys did great. Kristen was the star! Deal with that. bye.

Erica

Posted at 7:52 PM on June 14, 2013

The point is that Kristen got the role for a major box office hit. Which of Rob’s movies do the studio look to do a sequel on? At least the studios are looking to do a sequel for one of Kristen’s movies.. Rob needs to steps up his box office returns numbers to ensure one stays relevant. Both will have stiff competition with block busters that are scheduled to come out. Kristen already has a history of working in indie movies . If Rob does not do well in main steam his will need to show his worth to get jobs in the indie industry as Director David C cane only help him so much.

It's no wonder

Posted at 5:06 AM on June 14, 2013

Guest2 I love you. Thank you for presenting facts.

TRACY123

Posted at 7:22 AM on June 15, 2013

This was already proven that Kristen gets more bang for the buck at the box offices!! Natalie Portman was first then followed by Kristen. Kristen next movies will do just fine, Rob’s I’m not so sure, men do not go and see his movies only female fans and they are quickly disappearing.

zorak

Posted at 8:52 PM on June 13, 2013

I thought HL had cornered the market on lies and BS, but this article brings your standards even lower. What am I doing talking about standards in reference to this Rag?