Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Giving Back Each Other’s Stuff

Thu, June 13, 2013 1:48pm EST by 99 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart After Breakup
FameFlyNet

Petra

Posted at 7:42 PM on October 6, 2014

Woah! I’m realpy digging the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet
effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to
get that “perfect balance” between superb usability
and visual appearance. I must say that you’ve done a amazing job with
this. Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari.

Excellent Blog!

diana1441

Posted at 11:18 AM on June 14, 2013

Kristen is one beautiful woman and Robert is one beautiful man but without heart. I dont get it people come up to me asking are they back together or not Its true that they not because Katy not a great friend to Kristen has tucked him away just because of money but now people stop commenting stupid things because its getting annoying

kristenadvocate

Posted at 9:47 AM on June 15, 2013

Agree totally: I don’t want to hear every little detail of who wants what and who did what. Or why they even split. OMG>>> just stop the madness; it is driving their fans crazy and all we want now is to see good movies that they are starring in. Of course I am older; I don’t need to re-live my youth again. It is a difficult age. Plus the society is so much different from the one we grew up in. So much smut, and way to many ego’s involved in this private affair. It is just another sign of the times. Everyone thinks they have a sense of entitlement. Not true. Leave it alone people……. please.

diana1441

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 15, 2013

yer thats true :)

finally

Posted at 11:16 AM on June 15, 2013

@diana1441 — the Cheater has a heart and Robert doesn’t have one?The Cheater supporters are trying to make up stories so she will be in Robert’s tail of publicity. So whose the USER—-the cheater and her followers.

diana1441

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 15, 2013

yer thats true but its not all her fans because im her fan and as i know people make up stories on each celebrity so yeh

Samuelle 40

Posted at 10:44 AM on June 14, 2013

Neither are doing fine just surviving with all the negative press making it worse,who says they are exchanging anything was anyone there all sources again.It is reported they have made contact ,that’s a start ,if that’s true now the anger and frustration has subsided perhaps they can be rational towards one another.neither has the other to come back to ,temporary friends can only help for so long but Rob and Kristen did have a connection that not many have in a lifetime.Separation might be the imminent answer but who knows for the future only they know the answer to this.

desu

Posted at 9:38 AM on June 14, 2013

Really? I’ve read lots of articles criticizing KS and trying to explain RP’s immediate relationship with his good “friend” KP. It’s pretty obvious that after trying to work things out KS was fed up with his disrespect and cheating, bagged his clothes, and kicked him to the curb. Did she cheat (have more than a public make-out session with a skeezy director)? Maybe. Is he the worst kind of hypocrite? Definitely..

DB

Posted at 3:12 AM on June 15, 2013

@desu We have 50 pictures of her cheating, talk about disrespect. And if the director was sleazy so was Kristen as she seemed to be enjoying herself in those make out pictures. As for Rob where is your proof of him cheating? There is none and you know it just kstans trying to switch blame on Rob. And please his being seen with Katy doesn’t prove anything. But if you think anytime he’s seen in the vicinity of another woman means he’s cheating then same would go for how Kristen always drapes herself on males she works with…

desu

Posted at 10:50 AM on June 15, 2013

@DB I guess some people consider making out “cheating.” I don’t. To me, “cheating” is sex with someone else when you’re in an exclusive relationship. So I have no proof that either KS or RP cheated. RP comes across -imo- as smart, ambitious, and opportunistic. He probably has mostly one-night stands with random star-struck girls – girls that he’d never be seen with in public. KS seems -imo- just immature and prone to bad judgment. She’ll grow out of it. He won’t..

Margaret

Posted at 1:44 AM on June 17, 2013

I looked at the photos and they are nothing shes trying to aviod contact in some of them but even so so what its OVER he dunped her He took her back realised he couldnt get over it and thats fine BUT the way he did weant it weas childish imatture spiteful and just plain nasty
Show me pics opf her draping herself on her ,male workmates shes made 36 films comeone show me them tell me where to look? He was with Katy in NY pleanty of inaporopitae pictures of him with her for 8 days with out the women he was suppsedly in love with Lived with had forgiven 10 months prev BUT he hadnt I dont know if he and KP had sex but they are grown ups hed evidently decided it was over on his way to NY cos everything he did there only proved his not loving Kristen his having no respect for her in fact vengance is what most people saw
BUT its over finished for 6 weeks theyve parted way company homes dogs clothes its OVER
Katy is his pal now sex the rest and yep hes entitled to fk anyone he wants now hes single
BUT dont forget ladies and gents so is Kristen but will you play fair whehn she dates
Not on your life you will be calling her scum the lot YOU hate her its really scarey

gab

Posted at 3:01 AM on June 14, 2013

if i was kris i give to rob the dogs because is an excuse to share the dogs. so cut the relations is better and i now she love her dogs but someone have to take the control and that person is kris. is a million times better tha him.

Sally

Posted at 2:40 AM on June 14, 2013

Whose getting the jewelry?

guest43

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 14, 2013

Maybe she’ll just keep it. Cause really who’s he gonna give it to?
Even if she never wears it again.
Maybe they could have it auctioned off foe charity. I’m sure it’ll bring in a ton of cash!

xyz

Posted at 1:43 AM on June 14, 2013

She has started again to defend him. Ah Kristen, ah Kristen when you will learn?? You should start a new life without him….he is not enough good for you…Sorry I must say this.

Margaret

Posted at 11:51 PM on June 17, 2013

Shes no different to any of us she evidently still loves him Even though she knows its over
She kows hes with Kakeface
She knows hes sleeping with her
She sees the papers trashing her even though she didnt break off with him and run to RS
I dont know the man I say man but hes not acting like one I dont kow what hes like I never met him
Shes better off I(d say for now having fun doing things she missed out on from 17 onwards
Go on dates with men why not but when she does she will be the Trampire again
Robs fans are so manic he can do anythng he wants hes entitled cos hes Rob
They are still going on and on about Kristen why? He dumped her 13th May its now 18th June
Yet still no let up shes a whore a tramp ugly a adulterer then a lesbo
They dont see in what is being said ios also a HUGE insult to ST ROB who was her man for 5yrs

charlotte crowder

Posted at 4:09 AM on June 20, 2013

Well I wish they would sit down and talk to each other and get all the crap out on the table then get up and say goodbye. I am so tired of people defending Rob. He has been connected to nume rous women for years now. I think Kristen got tired of it and KP was the cherry on the sundae for Rob. He wants to get into music to soothe hisHEARTACHE. He wants to get into music because he knows his acting career is finished!! His last 3 movies have STUNK they haven’t even made it to theaters.I won’t go see another one. I guess I was blinded by his Edward character and the love he and Kristen seemed to have.Kristengave alot of her formative years to him because she truly loved him.He would not have been Edward if Kristen hadn’t wanted him to be. Now he goes to KP to help with his music career. He can’t sing either so glad he has his Twilight and Dior money to keep him in the lifestyle he now has. Remember he has that lifestyle because of us his fans. He doesn’tn care about fans now.He never w anted his picture taken with fans except at red carpet events.He ant to walk the red carpet w K