Kristen Stewart Staying With Mom — Depressed About Robert Pattinson?

Thu, June 13, 2013 9:00pm EDT by 90 Comments
Kristen Stewart Mom House
FameFlynet

I advice

Posted at 1:55 AM on June 14, 2013

Kris matters now? leave it alone HL, today’s photos she looks soooo good, no ring, no clothes, no Rob bag, out of LF. The I’m glad the photos say otherwise to what you say HL. That hurts, the common people, which is good people support it? If you gossip, you have a powerhouse, RP and JM KP, buscate a “source” in CM. Alli happen, interesting things, have thrown the dice for over 10 months with this girl, you just throw went wrong.
The new news, the “new” girlfriend RP, Katty Perry, the “example” of women for the U.S. and the world

xyz

Posted at 1:46 AM on June 14, 2013

She has started again to defend him.
Ah Kristen, ah Kristen when you will learn??
You should start a new life without him.
He is not enough good for you.
Sorry, I must say this.

ex Robsten fan

Posted at 1:33 AM on June 14, 2013

life, laugh, love….we are freeeee. Robsten is DEAD….O yeah!

Being driven batsh*t crazy

Posted at 12:58 AM on June 14, 2013

Their relationship began and instantly they were hounded from the start, all due to relentless media interest — driven by insatiable fan interest.

Now they can’t even break-up in peace. I don’t like it, yet in the same breath, I wonder where were the paps catching him moving his stuff out like before?? Why didn’t these paparazzi that I curse validate this questionable source?

And who are these sources? Paid low life’s? Friends of questionable character? I think many live in the minds of the writers and come out at round table morning meetings. There’s certainly a plethora of them, as my inbox is never lacking for email alerts. The editor, who I’m sure once was a writer herself, would likely know how it’s done, but if you don’t question you technically aren’t

I want them left alone. Loss of a private life should NOT be the price you must pay for fame. Then I turn around and wonder where’s the paparrazi. Can I sue HWL for driving me batty???

Aussie lady

Posted at 3:31 AM on June 14, 2013

@Being driven batsh*t crazy, I said the same thing about photos of Rob coming and going from Kristen’s house. There are no photos to prove this was true. Are the paps or media not interested in what Rob is doing only KRISTEN. They seem to be following her around constantly and there are always photos of her having lunch with friends, having Sushi with friends at night, out and about with her friends, at a wedding enjoying herself, and the one in the alley. she apparently went out the back door to get away from the paps at the front of the building she went in but they were obviously waiting for her in the alley as well.. But there are none of Rob except the DIOR PICTURES. What are the paps waiting for, are they waiting for Kristen to met up with someone she shouldn’t. I don’t think that will happen not if she still loves Rob. These paps are nothing but a pack of wolves.

jane

Posted at 12:38 AM on June 14, 2013

HL intern – obviously you’re wrong if you did your research you would know that….. She is already prepping for her up-coming role. Since you guys don’t get out of your cave…there were pictures of Kristen today and she looked just fine and just cool. She’s getting on with her life. How about you go look for Pattinson and Perry and see which hole their hiding in. I heard the Bahamas or maybe the San Ysidro ranch.

Being driven batsh*t crazy

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 14, 2013

Jane, you should get a job being a source for HWL. You always seem to “know” so much.

Ruby

Posted at 1:28 AM on June 14, 2013

Rob never took Kristen anywhere. She cooked, cleaned the house and cared for the dogs. Also put up with his moods and depression.

abe

Posted at 12:05 AM on June 14, 2013

nonononono, SHE WILL BE RESQUED IN TIME!!
(I can handle her)

Kristen fan

Posted at 11:50 PM on June 13, 2013

I will say only this: Rob has already regretted what he did. He want back, but I hope Kristen is realy started hers new life without him. She is better without him. This what she has had with him before was only one bad relationship. In which she was trapped. I hope she will not take him back.

Being driven batsh*t crazy

Posted at 1:17 AM on June 14, 2013

I take back who the crazy sources are. It’s fans like you who write you KNOW all this crap you keep throwing. You are a frickin freak of nature, you know that? Flies on my wall live a couple weeks. Tops.. How you do dat?

Nngs

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 13, 2013

Please make up your mind on which one of them is depressed.

Posted at 11:58 PM on June 13, 2013

Sometimes comments make me smile. Yours did. :) thx

jane

Posted at 12:39 AM on June 14, 2013

@Nngs – neither of them are depressed. Its HL who is depressed. They’re running out of scenarios to make up.

Rupert

Posted at 11:10 PM on June 13, 2013

blue eyes- I’m so glad you said that about those two whores because when Kristen and I were together and she knew I was married that is what I thought of her (a whore) She knew I had a wife and kids but she still hooked up with me. Now doesn’t that explain a whore??? Someone that doesn’t care, no string attached. I made the call and she came running. The proof is posted all over the web. Kristen is my whore now.

maria iranielp nogueira

Posted at 11:14 PM on June 13, 2013

omg whats wrong with you? you have to be a very sick person, for posting this nasty thing, have you lno shame or honor, its people like you that make the world a hopeless place, go back do hell where you belong

jane

Posted at 12:41 AM on June 14, 2013

@Rupert – you are one sick mama. You need to pull that stick out of your as## once in a while. It may clear your brain up.

Being driven batsh*t crazy

Posted at 1:42 AM on June 14, 2013

Poor taste, vulgar. I find you disgusting.

I hope we are seeing just a tiny subset of fans from either side) who fit into the despicable category. Why do you have a need to come here and make-up crap about either of them? I don’t get it. Opinions are one thing. Vulgarity is another. And both sides are guilty.

It’s too easy to come here cloaked in anonymity and spit out baseless lies. I just hope you all aren’t this way in real life. Try searching for active brain cells next time and use them.

maria irani nogueira

Posted at 9:00 AM on June 14, 2013

you are a son of a b…, and i mean really a b…, thats why you think she is a whore, just like your mother

blue eyes

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 13, 2013

She is glad she dumped both of those whores

Sam

Posted at 10:32 PM on June 13, 2013

Kristen needs a new pr team.

Bambi

Posted at 10:31 PM on June 13, 2013

More BS she is happy and going forward or she is depressed…he is depressed…they aren’t talking.
He is still hauling stuff out of the house. Blab, Blab, Blab—I am sure she and her friends are having a great time at Mom’s not the end of the world…You guys are having a hard time trying to make us believe your crap. LOL

elaine

Posted at 10:30 PM on June 13, 2013

I think she stayed with her mom because her mom is moving into her new house. Think about it! Lets stop trying to turn things into what they are NOT! This story is getting old. Leave these guys alone already!

Sam

Posted at 10:40 PM on June 13, 2013

Maybe Kristen is moving out of Los Feliz and into the Malibu house. I hope she gets out of Los Feliz soon. She is rebuilding her life on her own. Go Kristen.

katie

Posted at 10:25 PM on June 13, 2013

i AM HOPING YOUR PLAYING DUMB IS JUST TO GET ATTENTION. oF COURSE THEY ARE SAD AND DEPRESSED, THEY JUST FINALLY ENDED A 4 YEAR RELATIONSHIP!! HOW SMART, RESPECTFUL AND SENSITIVE TO NOT BE AT THE HOUSE WHEN ROB WAS THERE. I HOPE FOR THEIR SAKE AND SANITY THEY KEEP THEIR BREAK UP PRIVATE. WHILE WE ALL WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE REAL STORY, AS WE ARE IN LOVE WITH THESE CHARACTERS FOR THE JOY THAY HAVE BROUGHT US, THEY ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR PRIVACY. I AM GLAD THEY BOTH HAVE PROJECTS TO GET LOST INTO. LET THEM HAVE THE TIME THEY NEED TO HEAL AND MOVE ON

sandy

Posted at 10:09 PM on June 13, 2013

she looks so young and beautiful in the picture. not like katy who looks ten years older then she is

Sam

Posted at 10:36 PM on June 13, 2013

Yes; she looks young, fresh and beautiful but she keeps frowning and squinting her eyes which is going to leave her with an ugly expression and forehead lines.

Sam

Posted at 10:44 PM on June 13, 2013

Katy is changing her looks and life style for Rob. No more crazy hair and outfits, and wants to look natural and simple like Kristen.

jd

Posted at 11:05 PM on June 13, 2013

@sam—i really dont see katy perry going the skinny jeans,converse and backward baseball cap route—she has her own style and is a bit more grown-up

hello

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 14, 2013

@jd…i just like your posts. You make me smile all the time. Just like now. Green or blue hair is “grown up style”

whoa

Posted at 11:42 PM on June 13, 2013

@sandy – Uh…why are you comparing Kristen to Katy? They have nothing to do with each other, so what’s the point? For the umpteenth time, Katy is Rob’s FRIEND, and if it ever becomes more, than maybe it’s not all about looks. Besides, millions of people find Katy very beautiful, so your comment just makes you sound like an idiot.

jd

Posted at 10:09 PM on June 13, 2013

make up your mind HL—in the last headline she was looking happy after the split!!! nothing but lies

Pedro

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 13, 2013

You guys are finally getting it but I dare you not to post humans are gossiped mongrels can’t help not to talk about someone else but itself

AW

Posted at 9:54 PM on June 13, 2013

What is so unusual about a 23 year old spending a weekend with mom? If I had a parent with a house near a beach Id visit every weekend.

kikay

Posted at 9:42 PM on June 13, 2013

She don’t wear Robs stuff anymore ,good for her,she’s really moving on.I noticed with Kristen ,when she’s done with someone,it’s like she threw away all the stuff that reminded her of that person ie:mini cooper car,yellow bra,Robs LA blue hat,gray jogging pants ,red old nike and now all her old shoes that she wore when she was with Rob ,all her hats,all her clothes,except her black knapsack ,maybe they have each of those.It’s like she bought a whole set of new clothings since she broke up with him.I”m glad though,it’s like she’s starting over again in her life,even with her roles,she don’t mind second leading,she wants to build up her career again from scratch without her personal life attached to it,that’s why i admire this girl,she know how to get back up everytime somebody or something knocked her down.Life is full of hurdles,only yourself can help you get back up again,i’m glad she seems to know that.And we, her fans are always gonna be here to support her through all her hurdles ,We love u Kristen ,always!

anonomous

Posted at 1:24 AM on June 14, 2013

Qutie right. Love this girls work, way to go Kristen. As for KP she is only after prolonging her fame and this time it is with Rob. As for Rob extremely disappointed in your uncaring, rude behaviour. The press and media have not got you right Rob and one day the truth will come out. I hope the media, friends and work colleagues stick by Kristen because she has a proven, hard working track record who is the best. ‘Look on the bright side of life, Kristen’.

Jen

Posted at 1:28 AM on June 14, 2013

A whole set of new clothing..what, another pair of skinny jeans.

Jaime

Posted at 9:32 PM on June 13, 2013

Dear god Hollywood Life just stop. They have been broken up for a month. You post daily five six stories on Kristen Stewart. What is your beef? It’s old, it’s tired, it’s played out.

HA

Posted at 9:29 PM on June 13, 2013

Stop it now. HL tells lies all the time. fake story

Woody88

Posted at 9:25 PM on June 13, 2013

Does Rob really have that much stuff at Kristen’s house that it is taking him a month to move out? Seems odd. Who is this source that is such an insider that they know the day to day of R/K? Seems odd as well.

Jaime

Posted at 9:33 PM on June 13, 2013

Because it is a BS story. Kristen Stewart is out and about smiling happy and has a few new jobs. Rob is out and about smiling and happy with Dior. Seems like they had a mutual, amicable break up. Hollywood Life can’t deal with no drama so they create the drama themselves.

whoa

Posted at 11:45 PM on June 13, 2013

Seems odd that you are so invested in them. I don’t think I’ve ever clicked on a Rob or Katy article on this site or others without multiple comments from you, most of which make you sound like an obsessed lunatic

JT

Posted at 11:53 PM on June 13, 2013

C’mon, Woody – you’ve been posting on these boards long enough to know HL just makes up stories on and on via their imaginary insiders and sources, just so the article writers and staff can sit back and laugh at the sometimes lunatic, overly obsessed comments made by the “without a life of their own” so called fans and their get their quota of hits for the day.

Why am I here? I’m taking a break from my creative work to get some laughs. No one knows the real truth of anything except the actual people involved and at least one of the parties just loves to keep you all guessing.

Mary

Posted at 9:18 PM on June 13, 2013

I think we must be the nuts. We keep reading this stuff. I think I’m addicted to it but I also really wish they could have worked it out.

Guest2

Posted at 9:08 PM on June 13, 2013

Cannot someone visit their parents without all the hype. So if Rob went home the next post by HL will be he is drepress/unhappy? Really come on HL which is it: Rob or Kristen unhapply, Rob or Kristen happy. both unhapply or both happly? Maybe you should play place the tail on the donkey to determine what story is chosen to be reported and stick to it.

Liza

Posted at 9:40 PM on June 13, 2013

Well said!!

ANA

Posted at 10:13 PM on June 13, 2013

ASI SE HABLA GUEST2 ELLA ESTA TRANQUILA VEAN LAS FOTOS DE HOY SE VE RELAJADA QUE TANTO PODIA TENER ROB EN LA KSA DE KRIS EL FUE EN OCTUBRE YA ELLA HABIA COMPRADO SU CASA SE FUE EN DICIEMBRE DESPUES DE LA GIRA DE PROMO A LONDRE REGRESO EN ENERO Y SE FUE 2 MESES A AUSTRALIA REGRESO Y EN MES Y MEDIO TERMINO QUE TANTO EL PUDO LLEVAR PARA ALLA SI SON MENTIROSOS A DEMAS SI SE LES OLVIDA EL ANDABA CON KATY DE CONCIERTO Y COMO EL NO VA PARA DONDE NO ESTE SU APOYO MORAL Y TERAPEUTA DE CABECERA DUDO QUE FUESE A LA CASA DE KRIS.

Sam

Posted at 9:02 PM on June 13, 2013

She seems happy to me!

elisa

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 13, 2013

como dijo rob una vez en una entrevista esas super fuentes cercanas a la pareja son mentiras ningun amigo de ellos hablari de ellos cosas tan personales e intimas no caigan en toda esta basura solo ellos saben lo que pasa en su relacion si estan o no poco a poco se sabra pero estas supr fuentes cercanas a la pareja es mentira ellos siempre han sido muy privados en sus cosas nisquiera sus representantes hablan menos sus amigos lo van hacer

Rossy Freski

Posted at 12:03 PM on June 14, 2013

forget the hair very dry and two colors, ugly ugly.