Kristen Stewart Cut Off Ties With Katy Perry — Report

Thu, June 13, 2013 4:13pm EDT by 90 Comments
Katy Perry Kristen Stewart Break Up
Getty, FameFlynet

tt :-)

Posted at 4:18 AM on August 6, 2014

Katy perry I used to think of you as awesome but, stealing a friend’s ex is really messes up. So I hope your happy because you got what you want a bf which ur gonna marry like always just like you divorces and ex . You barley meet people and marry them like that. Sorry but, your kinda rude.

tt :-)

Posted at 4:08 AM on August 6, 2014

i wish robert would give kristen a second or i don’t know chance. I know what happens with the people katy perry plans to marry or marries they split up for a problem sorry katy. Guess what your spliting up with friends now kristen / robert. Katy

Katie

Posted at 7:31 PM on August 3, 2013

Katy, you can’t have it both ways miss. You are building quite a nasty reputation here. Just make sure you’re using protection – that way if you get pregnant or a nasty STD, you’ll know where you got it or who the baby daddy is. hehhe

mls8662

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 22, 2013

Katy,s own father calls her the devil child.

Cat Lauren

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 19, 2013

Katy always impressed me as a person trying too hard to be a tween. You know, the way she dressed and acted. It is a very bad game she played to have Rob keeping in touch with her after Russell dropped her. I think also, she was texting him (Rob) before all that happened and Russell may have gotten tired of it. Kristen put up with it because she trusted Rob, bad move. If another female is after your man and will stop at nothing and use every trick in the book, including making nice with the guy’s girlfriend. All this to stay close to him. It’s all a plan to make her look like she’s just there and “Pam sprayed”. Everything slides off, no blame on her.

KP

Posted at 11:43 PM on June 18, 2013

Another thing I dislike about Katy is the fact that she’s so public with discussing her divorce to the whole world. Russell isn’t my favorite person in the world, but at least he doesn’t go to the media and talk about their relationship and how it ended. That’s private between 2 people and frankly none of our business. But she wants the sympathy of the world and the Attention. She’s not going to get any sympathy from anyone. Russell handled their breakup way better, he didn’t take any of her money and never talked about their divorce to the hungry media. Watch out Rob, she’ll have a tell all on you one day!

heather rain

Posted at 4:23 PM on June 18, 2013

/well katy perry i hope your enjoying yourself because rob will not stay with you, he will always love kristen,so get it out of your system because he will go back to kristen, its how you went about being with rob that was wrong what would your grandma say unless you lie to her too, like you lie to yourself about all of this. you think this will help your career, NOT. everyone hates you now so good luck break a leg ect.

Элина

Posted at 4:27 PM on June 16, 2013

Ага))) Кэтти знала,что Роб в ней нуждается больше!))) Ну смех да и только! Баба она -и этим всё сказано!!! Сама глаз положила на Роба,поэтому и поддерживает его!

JJ

Posted at 1:21 PM on June 15, 2013

Doesnt she like kissing young guys like Justin Bieber and the One Direction boys directly on their lips at award shows? Harry Styles even wiped his mouth after she kissed him. Smart move!

Margaret

Posted at 1:37 AM on June 17, 2013

Maybe she was just scared ever thought of that
AND I dont think Id like Harry frojm 1 Direction coming to kisss me either hes a whoremonger
Justing Beiber my gum whod want to kiss that scum bag hes a little runt wouldnt fancy him either
Why is it that if she kisses someone bet you would have said LOOK at her KISSING all the lads
Cops she didnt you still curse her your all weird really

conniecappadonia

Posted at 9:42 PM on June 14, 2013

I aggre kristen and rob belone together I hope they give their romace another try rob loves kristen and kristen loves rob I love them both

katy perry

Posted at 10:44 AM on June 14, 2013

I believe you @rupert. but rob’s bank account is way bigger than his shaft that’s why I came after him. I understand your fascination for young bodies for I appreciated rob’s so much. what with the wild nights we shared since my husband’s divorce. I love robert too. I have invested ALL my time trying to hang out with him. I even let my friend tamra befriend the little pathetic girl. also got her PR Ruth. but you know what’s the draw back in shagging rob up? he can’t quiet get on the freak when he’s too drunk some other nights. one time he screamed KKKRRRIIIISSSTTTTEEEENNNN!!! after you know? so loud bernie and bear howled. those two stupid dogs never liked me by the way. they were that girl’s from the very start. wanna know why? I think they’re spying on me while a worship satan and after that my calling john meyer servicing him over the phone. I can totally relate. however, tapings will took a long time. I’ll miss his walrus-like cute voice. Oh gosh. this is the life. I also can’t wait for that going down on something after he comes back from a project. thank you so much for keeping the naive girl a day occupied. it solidified my luck on having ROBERTO.

She-Devil

Posted at 12:59 AM on June 15, 2013

@Katy Perry, spoken like a true she-devil. LOL

jamie

Posted at 9:40 AM on June 14, 2013

Kristen and Katy were never really friends. She always just knew her through Rob. This is how it goes with break-ups…the friends go back to the person they were friends with first. Acting like Kristen had some deep friendship with Katy is just wrong. They were never close. She’s been Rob’s friend since pre-Twilight.

Margaret

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 17, 2013

Sotrry love He came early 2008 to make TWI 1 hed never been to USA before he knew KNOWONE hes said that so many times maybe 2008 was way before your time and where and who was Katy Perry in 2008? What hits had she had? Dont be silly play the game fair if your going to play dont make things up that can bechecked on google anytime.
Kristen and Katy were friends she introduced them So hence she was Katys pal first BUT Katy wanted Rob fair doos she got hm SO now lets just let it go Katy is with Rob
Kristens found out that the saying keep your pals close and enemies closer doesnt always work
Katy took his side shes allowed but dont go making reasons as to why
Katy wanted Rob and went all out to get5 him BUT if ROB didnt want Katy hed still be with Kristen!
Hes not hes with Katy. Kristens now ojn her won frist time since she was 14 its going to be scarey
But given time she will sure to have fun maybe lots of men fill her boots just like Katy did?
No somehow dont think so she will find someone and date and enjoy her life
Rob and Katy are and good luck to them all

brenda guillen

Posted at 2:53 AM on June 19, 2013

I think Katy should have been there to support both rob and Kristin ….not jump in the sack with rob like she did…very tacky on katys part and no way would I want a friend like that…kuddos to Kristin for standing strong……….rob u r in for a very big hart break if u think Katy is going to stay with u…..she is already talking to her ex and maybe she is even bedding him this very minute…lol…………..what a web we we’ve…hummmm…….anyways good luck to u Kristin and rob I wish u all the best………oh and by the way I will never bye or listen to a music disc or watch a movie of Katy Perry ever againe…..