Jenna Elfman Reveals Raunchy Father’s Day Gift For Husband

Thu, June 13, 2013 6:42pm EST by 10 Comments
SplashNews

Wondering what to get your husband for Father’s Day? Jenna revealed EXCLUSIVELY to HollywoodLife.com the raunchy, yet hilarious way she’s celebrating on June 16 — would you dare to do the same?

We may be able to give you tips on what to give your father for Father’s Day, no matter what he likes. However, Jenna Elfman‘s answer for her husband seemed a little too risque for our liking. But hey, everyone’s different, right?

Jenna Elfman’s Sexual Father’s Day Gift Revealed

Jenna married husband Bodhi Elfman in 1995. Now, 22 years later, she’s used to celebrating holidays together. HollywoodLife.com spoke with Jenna at the Women In Film’s 2013 Crystal + Lucy Awards at The Beverly Hilton on June 12, and she revealed her very surprising plans for Father’s Day!

“Oh don’t remind me! I am totally unprepared!” Jenna told us about the upcoming holiday this year. Then came the shocking part!

I am a great mom but a horrible wife! Horrible! I have no idea, probably a Sushi dinner, a massage and a great b**w j*b! We have been together for 22 years, you got to give out the b**w j*bs! I don’t know if I am excellent, but I do give them, but I think I am good!

Whoa! Do you think that’s too much information? It is absolutely hilarious, but that’s a little TMI!

It’s likely that her kids however, Story Elias and Easton Quinn, don’t find it that funny that their mom is talking all about her sex life — but it’s not the first time!

Jenna Talks Hotel Sex On ‘Conan’

Back in March, Jenna went on Conan and revealed the one thing men think about when traveling: sex.

I’m sorry, can I just ask, what’s the deal with dude’s and hotels or is it just my husband? The second we’re there, he’s like ‘let’s go, let’s do it, let’s roll, let’s do this.’ I haven’t put my bag down and he’s had all this sex agenda. I’m like ‘finally a hotel, lay down.’ He had a mental log like want to do it twice. Like if he waits too long I’ll be too tired or some s–t.

This is absolutely hilarious! She has no shame — but it shows off that she’s a confident woman who’s proud to show off her romance with her man. We love it. Tell us what YOU think HollywoodLifers?

– Emily Longeretta

More Father’s Day News:

1. Father’s Day Gift Ideas For Every Type Of Dad
  2. 19 Father’s Day Gifts That Will Rock His Socks Off

kaosotep

Posted at 7:39 PM on June 12, 2014

I was married in 1993 and that makes it 21 years this year so I don’t know how you guys can get 22 years from 1995???

Fake Oakley

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 9, 2013

Entertainment grade: C

Nike Air Max

Posted at 11:10 PM on July 6, 2013

Secret parks

nike air max 2009

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 5, 2013

But, in emotional meetings with his mother Carol, father John and sister Lindsay in his Newcastle hometown last weekend, the former England footballer pledged not to let them down as he battles to overcome his booze problems.

nike air max 90 hyperfuse

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 4, 2013

In real life, Brodkin is funny, describing his time as a junior doctor on call and being bleeped in the night. I got out of bed, grabbed the white coat and headed onto the wards, and while I was talking to the patient looked down to see that I had put my dressing gown on instead of the white coat. That was the level of exhaustion.

Toms

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 2, 2013

They have registered a case of culpable homicide not amounting to murder besides other relevant provisions of the Indian Penal Code against Vijender, contractor Bhanwar Singh and sub-contractor Sunil. They are absconding, said Deputy Commissioner of Police (East Delhi) Prabhakar.

Air Max 95

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 2, 2013

As these nine stories unfold C in Diaz’s first book since 2007’s The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao swept the year’s literary prizes, including the Pulitzer C there are two decades of girlfriends who would certainly agree with the weakness, never mind his “IQ that would have broken you in two.”

Michael Kors Handbags

Posted at 5:41 AM on July 2, 2013

Please note that if you have not heard from us within 3 days of the interview date, you have been unsuccessful in your application.

Lululemon Sale

Posted at 12:10 AM on July 2, 2013

But for a frightening moment late in the second set when one of several protesters to interrupt the showpiece ran towards Nadal waving a red distress flare above his head, it would not have lingered long in the memory.

leviathan0999