One Direction Boys Photographed Allegedly Smoking Pot

Splashnews.com

h

Posted at 10:20 PM on June 15, 2013

i feel sick now im just shocked even tho ive heard these rumors b4

andy60000

Posted at 5:58 PM on June 14, 2013

Sorry, I’m allergic to bullsh*t, please go somewhere else you lot who think 1d are allowed marihuana when Justin Bieber isn’t. As the Italians say: vafanapoli!

Carolina

Posted at 5:29 PM on June 14, 2013

The pictures not even that clear around the alleged ‘weed’. It could just be a bent cigarette or something. Or even a pen (a strange pen. Its amercica. Anything can sell) But seriously. There’s no legit proof. And don’t you think there are some cops or FBI on it? And even TMZ didn’t get on it. So even they probably don’t think its weed.

Ashley

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 14, 2013

I have no problem with them smoking a blunt hell they are young let them live my problem is that when Justin did it the media next leveled slammed him and no beliebers didn’t cut theirselves so cut that BS I like one direction and Justin but the way this all went down is BS f**k this because if it was Justin the media would have blew it out if proportion and trashed the s**t out of him I’m so DONE

Jenna

Posted at 10:21 AM on June 14, 2013

In all honesty, they shouldn’t be doing this where people can see because they are role models for a younger generation. I’m not going to hate on them for doing it, because they should be able to make their own life choices, but I am personally quite disappointed in them for smoking weed, if that is, in fact, what they are doing. That’s just me, I don’t like it when people use drugs. The whole Justin Bieber vs One Direction thing is, well, it’s just really weird. I just miss the old days of preppy suspenders and “Vas Happenin?” I’ll always love One Direction’s music, despite whatever celebrity gossip goes on with the boys. Hopefully they know what they’re doing.

Zainforever

Posted at 3:28 AM on June 14, 2013

I think that the boys zayn and Louis have their own life and are old enough to so decide what’s right or wrong for them we can’t tell them what to do I think as fans we should accept their differences and support them but we shouldn’t criticis them for doing something we don’t like e.g smoking so people just chill

Anonymous

Posted at 1:10 AM on June 14, 2013

I feel like crying. Zayn I’m not surprised. But Louis I’m shocked. He was so playful and silly but no he’s smoking. Even though I don’t know them personally, it hurts a lot. •__• :(

Abby

Posted at 9:05 AM on June 13, 2013

I love one direction to death and i know they would never smoke pot we all know that Paul and other people were with them and all the directioners know that Paul would never let them smoke pot i think they were just smoking and someone came along that hates them and they wanted to make it look like they were smoking pot i know that they would never do something stupid like this i love Justin i know he smoked pot but i dont see y people made a big deal about it cuz its not like he is a drug dealer he probably just wanted to try it u have to try new things in your life i think that people should shut the hell up and let celebrities alone they r people just like me and you they r just famous that does not change them just cuz there famous that does not mean they r not people and they dont have feelings like me and you

kim

Posted at 5:44 AM on June 13, 2013

I think everyone needs to chill out & they are just teens doing what they want & it aint like no one else has smoked weed before so stop being judgemental to one direction & justin bieber leave them alone & don’t act like no one else has smoked weed before so chill out

sky

Posted at 2:20 AM on June 13, 2013

they dont come from a contry that dont smokes stuff like that but they come from a contry that drinks at a young age too so why not.plus there british;they grew up in a contry that has different laws and shorts.so if the are smoking weed i really dont care but im on one direction side if they are smoking weed
so dont hate me.

Jonathan

Posted at 9:52 PM on June 12, 2013

I couldn’t care less but they should realise that when they’re in the public spotlight they have to set a reasonable example. It’s something that comes with being famous because it’s not all good. Alot of celebrities don’t but especially considering the target audience of these guys (youth) they shouldn’t do things like that that are illegal in most countries (arguments about marijuana itself aside).

Kat

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 12, 2013

I just really hope that they’re not smoking pot. It’s a gate way drug and I don’t want them doing any drugs

Love1DFandom

Posted at 8:48 PM on June 12, 2013

The funny thing is that lots of people do pot and smoke, but when I celebrity does it, everyone freaks out. I was just glad that most of the fandom didn’t care at all! I honestly don’t, they wanna smoke some weed then let them, they got the money to buy some joints. Even if they were smoking cigarettes, that would be far more worse than smoking weed. So it’s cool.

LilNugget

Posted at 8:47 PM on June 12, 2013

Nothing wrong with the occasional doobie I always say.

1Dfan

Posted at 6:40 PM on June 12, 2013

Smoking pot is illegal in most states but of course, they are responsible for their own decisions.

The most shocking thing is that they were doing it SO openly when they knew people were papping them.

I would hope that parents are having discussions with the young fans that idolize them about the possible consequences non-celebrities face if pictured doing something illegal. Also, a discussion about whether smoking pot is a path they want to go down for themselves.

1Dlover55617

Posted at 6:54 PM on June 12, 2013

Who said they were smoking pot?? They could be just be smoking,,

cait

Posted at 6:40 PM on June 12, 2013

there is nothing wrong with smoking pot, at least there not getting drunk and driving like some young celebrities. smoking pot chills you out….alcohol can be dangerous and kill people

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 12, 2013

THEY ARE ALL LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura

Posted at 3:20 AM on June 13, 2013

Pfffft says the guy called “Elvis Presley…”

MrsPayne

Posted at 3:59 AM on June 13, 2013

haha so true! :D

Bailey

Posted at 6:03 PM on June 12, 2013

I dont think its that cool that all is ok when one direction smoke but as soon as Justin does it he is a bad person and a bad influence to people around the world. thats just bot fair or cool.

ivan

Posted at 5:34 PM on June 12, 2013

Those who hate Justin[ I can't believe the stupid comments they make at TMZ and Raderonline for example] will never speak well of him no matter what he does or says. The gossip sites have been responsible for the hate he gets. One Direction also gets hate[gay, fags, untalented, etc] They made a big deal of Justin’s smoking pot on a few occassions but praise Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse who were actual drug addicts and alcoholics-this world is getting hopeless.

Hanne

Posted at 5:16 PM on June 12, 2013

Justin got so much crap for it so i hope the same goes for them! no difference

ivan

Posted at 5:37 PM on June 12, 2013

I agree but hope people realize the double standard in trashing one but not the other-I don’t condemne either Justin or One Direction, they are basically good kids.

Dan

Posted at 5:16 PM on June 12, 2013

We can see that it is clearly a joint on other photos. No surprise, it’s only the beginning…

Katie

Posted at 5:03 PM on June 12, 2013

I think this whole thing is crazy…there is no proof that it’s pot. They were smoking and it’s probably just a cigarette.

FANCY

Posted at 4:53 PM on June 12, 2013

LET THEM KEEP ROLLING!!! ;)

Angelyn

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 12, 2013

Hahahahahahahaha this is hilarious keep going Lou nd Zayn <3

sarah

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 12, 2013

What beliebers said,was very true,if justin gets a small tat,everyone hates him and if one direction gets humongous tats everyone is like ok,it’s fine,people is just hating on justin

ivan

Posted at 5:41 PM on June 12, 2013

An article in raderonline says young fans are switching to One Direction because Bieber is a bad example. What would they say if this story is true? Switch back? I don’t believe either story.

1dsonglover

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 29, 2014

seriously, someone argue with me since im in the mood for arguing ;)