One Direction Boys Photographed Allegedly Smoking Pot

Wed, June 12, 2013 4:37pm EDT by 52 Comments
One Direction Smoking Pot
Splashnews.com

Lurtz

Posted at 7:45 PM on March 23, 2014

Smoking weed is not bad, so it’s cool if they smoke, what makes people hate JB for smoking it is that he acts like a brat and goes street racing under the influence, this guys are just chilling while smoking so they’re not harming anyone or anything….

Danielle Blanzy

Posted at 11:08 PM on March 22, 2014

Ok I love the boys too and I’m a big fan but seriously im starting to get pissed. You guys need to realise that they go through hell being famous and need to relax and we all know that weed helps with that lol I get that you need to be worried on certain things but them smoking is not one of them. Weed is a natural herb that has never killed anyone which it has helped with cancer patients. Their of age and they have different laws over there so it’s most likely legal since they can drink when their 18. Also people who aren’t famous smoke pot all the time so don’t being freaking out on everybody who is famous just cause you thought they were different.

sadie

Posted at 6:41 AM on November 24, 2013

Its bad for both of them, not that I like jb but people shouldn’t ruin their lives

Sam

Posted at 8:22 PM on November 15, 2013

I’m not saying that my idols are druggies tho xP just making a connection. Just ignore me and my paranoia..

Sam

Posted at 8:19 PM on November 15, 2013

I love these boys to death, but I love them to a certain extent where I care about them too much. If it’s just tabacco I guess it’s fine, but I’m just really worried if it is weed. I mean, I’m just paranoid. From where I live, there are some druggies and I used to know some of them, and they sorta lose their….spark? Idk… But they change.. And they do it out of stress relief. I just care too much. I just don’t want anything bad to happen to my lovely boys of the stairs… No hate

Olivia

Posted at 6:39 PM on November 11, 2013

even if their smoking we all know well still love them so let them make their own decisions good or bad.

directioner

Posted at 12:07 PM on October 26, 2013

I hate zayn malik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

Posted at 8:40 PM on September 28, 2013

Who cares if they smoked weed? It’s just weed, people! At least they’re not drinking or shooting up heroin. Weed is harmless. In fact, it’s better than tobacco and alcohol. And it has never led to a disease or death, in fact it has helped people with diseases. So calm yourselves!

Calvin Stratton

Posted at 8:21 PM on September 23, 2013

Well I think its cause Justin Bieber has turned gay and every1 finally realised his music sucks. And that 1D is better.

Olivia Citrin

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 21, 2013

I don’t judge one direction for smoking. I kind of expected it to happen at to happen at one point, they are teenagers. I have lost a little bit of my respect towards them. Especially since I have had many family members die from smoking.

Casey

Posted at 5:57 PM on July 10, 2013

Taylor needs to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin

Posted at 6:47 PM on July 1, 2013

I would never judge them but I wanna know the truth.

Olga

Posted at 3:31 AM on June 29, 2013

i think its their choice if they wanna smoke, whether its weed or tobacco. people shouldnt judge. dont get me wrong though, i do care about 1d alot, its just that if they wanna do it let them be, simple as that. i just hope they’re not smoking too much… <3

alexis

Posted at 6:36 AM on June 28, 2013

i love beliebers and directioners i feel like there the two most craziest fandom out there and i love that

bre

Posted at 11:54 PM on June 26, 2013

hey 1d I am a big fan why are you guys breaking up don,t you care about your fans and zany I like you zany

nadia

Posted at 5:27 AM on June 28, 2013

there not breaking up

Jamie Johnson

Posted at 11:50 PM on June 18, 2013

i think if people who are not famous are allowed to make there own decision then people who are in the public eye should be to. people are to quick to judge and make alligations not knowing if its true or not. people should really just leave them alone,maybe thats why alot of famous people do drugs and turn out the way they do because of judge mental people and i dont think its fare. thats my opinion though.

Olga

Posted at 3:35 AM on June 29, 2013

i agree

destiney

Posted at 4:42 PM on July 11, 2013

so ture

Kaylee

Posted at 1:05 PM on June 17, 2013

This is hilarious . Directioners rock xD When Justin smokes belibers starts cutting for him, when 1D smoke directioners starts laughing. Win.

jamestz

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 18, 2013

Not to mention it is bad for their health.

Katie

Posted at 8:42 PM on September 28, 2013

Actually cannabis is a harmless natural herb. Studies have proven that marijuana is inherently harmless, and a much healthier alternative to alcohol and tobacco. It has been linked to no deaths or diseases. In fact it has helped people with diseases. The only people who are against it are pharmaceutical companies who want to sell addictive pain medications and ignorant 10 y/o girls. So do your homework before you speak please.