Kim Kardashian: Early Labor From Stress Of Kanye West Affair Rumors?

Wed, June 12, 2013 3:16pm EDT by 14 Comments
Kim Kardashian Giving Birth
Splashnews

Pratik Amin

Posted at 5:16 AM on July 1, 2013

Nice article, we can lear many things from this

lisa

Posted at 9:55 PM on June 14, 2013

Oh one more thing… why does Kanye always walk like he pooped his pants and never cleaned himself. Someone should point this out to him…it’s very unattractive.

lisa

Posted at 9:53 PM on June 14, 2013

I hope Kim K gets her heart broken so so bad!!! She deserves it for being a slutty, inconsiderate human being!!! So what if she goes into labor…she looks like she’s gonna explode so just let her have her damn ugly baby already. I can’t stand looking at her fat ugly body any longer!!! That’s why Kanye stays away from her so much. How could anyone be attracted to this whale of a woman. Anyone???

Tish

Posted at 9:47 AM on June 13, 2013

You guys are ridiculous!!! Regardless of what she’s doen; she’s still pregnant and about to be a MOTHER!!! Have some decency and act like you have some sense!! Stress!! causes premature labor!! No MOTHER wants to birth an unhealthy baby! All you stupids out there who are MOTHERS and act as if you don’t know need to gather some. You are all ignorant!!!

Shelly

Posted at 3:27 AM on June 13, 2013

I thought you said, in one of your articles HL, that Kim was laughing off the allegations of Kanye cheating. I don’t know or care if they are true or not but, I do wonder why this story come out NOW? It seems this story MIGHT be a prelude to something else big about to happen.

Kim's whined non stop

Posted at 10:32 PM on June 12, 2013

Kim’s done nothing but whine about all of her SELF IMPOSED PROBLEMS she’s brought on her self. She comes off as being someone that’s delusional,and thinks she’s untouchable or void from problems. Kind of like when she stole $120,000. From Sonja Norwood in 05 or 06. For some reason,Kim felt entitled to take sometime elses’s money. She really doesn’t think she’s accountable for anything. She’s very immature. Def not mother material.

kiki

Posted at 9:01 PM on June 12, 2013

I need help to raise my son because it effects my daily life. My mom helps me though which is a blessing, I thought my body would be the same after pregnancy…boy was I wrong. Messed up completely with only one baby. The doctor s already advised me that with P.O.T.S I should never get pregnant again. Its a mess.

kiki admits she is a mess.

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 12, 2013

Oh gawd, you are a mess.

Kiki

Posted at 8:55 PM on June 12, 2013

@STARSFRIEND……let me tell you I’ve only had ONE child I repeat ONE child and I developed P.O.T.S syndrome and that even stays with you after pregnancy. Dealing with my heart. I know you’ve had five babies but thats because you have a healthy body, people that don’t have healthy bodies have problems during and after pregnancy so you can just have one baby and have health problems because of it….I’m proof

Fake FAKE FAKE

Posted at 5:32 PM on June 12, 2013

I don’t think it’s true because she just wants to get attention.

Kim Who?

Posted at 4:07 PM on June 12, 2013

Frownie the Clown told his new ho that the K-ho hook-up was to increase his exposure. Plus the new ho only hooked-up before the announced pregnancy.

K-ho is stressed that her “Fairy Tale Affair” is falling apart. K-ho and Frownie spent about the same amount of time together as K-ho and her ex.

Poor, poor little fool.

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 12, 2013

@Kim Who? HA! HA! HA! That is a lot of Hos.

Poor, poor little fool.

Posted at 3:37 PM on June 12, 2013

Couldn’t possibly be the air travel, the fast food or the crap she’s been injecting into her lips.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 4:29 PM on June 12, 2013

LMAO! I AGREE! DUCKY!!!! I have NEVER seen someone play up a pregnacy so much in my life. I have 5 kids. After the first, I forgot I was pregnant. This bi*ch has an ache and pain for everything. She thinks she has pain now???? Wait until the terrible twos, twelves and twenty twos. See her cry? Her top half of her face can’t even move! UGLY DUCKLING!