Kanye West: My Baby With Kim Kardashian ‘Isn’t America’s Baby’

Wed, June 12, 2013 1:37pm EDT by 21 Comments
Kanye West Baby
FameFlyNet

Kanyes a God

Posted at 3:13 PM on June 13, 2013

So Kanye despises his “slave name” West. Will he give it to his baby or will it be his God name “Yeezus”?

SickofKartrash

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 13, 2013

Kanye, “I’ma let you finish”….just please don’t run into any more signs face first because you are so angry at the world!

suzie

Posted at 12:32 PM on June 13, 2013

Of course he will make a good dad. He loves her, works hard & will be able to provide for all their needs. Kim knows what is good for her & she says that she is very happy with Kanye. who are we to judge? Good luck to them.

ronald simon

Posted at 7:09 AM on June 13, 2013

all I can say is, what I know about kanye west is that he is a true DICKHEAD

Brenda Jackson

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 13, 2013

Kanye ruined his relationship not the mom. Kanye has cheated on Kim all along, and will do it again.

STARS FRIEND

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 12, 2013

He just wanted a kin. He won’t be a good dad. He’s going to tour,never see the kid, but I believe he’ll pay support because MOMAGER will TELL KIM to do it. She’ll ruin this relationship for Kim too. She tries to ruin ALL THEIR relationships. Men get in the way. Bruce is smart to get the hell out NOW! He’s still handsome. Kris ruins everyone. Kim is getting EXACTLEY WHAT SHE DESERVES AND I’M SO HAPPY!!! You get what you give. SPOILED BRAT!!!

vahuntress

Posted at 11:24 PM on June 15, 2013

my child’s mother – another statement that goes to show he is not into this for a long term relationship – no doubt the baby won’t want anything though.

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 12, 2013

Frownie the Clown told his new ho that the K-ho hook-up was to increase his exposure. Plus the new ho only hooked-up before the announced pregnancy.

This is only the start. He be steppin’ out every chance he get. He be the best black dad around, i.e.: he ain’t ever gonna be around.

go die

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 12, 2013

you nasty racist POS

Mherr150

Posted at 1:31 PM on June 15, 2013

I agree. Hes a black celebrity after all. Isnt it in his genes to cheat? And leave the child? After all he called Kim his “baby’s momma.” Not his girlfriend or soon to be wife or love of my life. Baby Momma. Sounds like a ghetto black man to me

jchristy

Posted at 3:14 PM on June 12, 2013

If he’s cheated kick his A$$ to the curb . No way no how some N gonna tell me when n IF i can do something .. I was all for them till todays news .. He is a pig PIG .. I would stay in cali . n my family would be there , If thats to heavy for him ..GET LOST .. SIMPLE enough . How could u turn ur head . WHat n let it happen again n again . How disrepectfull . SO sad .. Kim u deserve way better ..

Kelly & kaira twins sister

Posted at 2:57 PM on June 12, 2013

@ Anonymous313 you are right about that

dbs

Posted at 2:23 PM on June 12, 2013

I’m glad they are having a girl. I hope this will influence to stop calling women Bit_h! And I can’t believe she is okay with him calling her a Bit_h, so disrespectful!

Ms

Posted at 1:56 PM on June 12, 2013

Jajaja Américas baby? Its like saying there isnt gona be any pics sold or that the baby is not gona appear on the kuwtk show really? Like thats not gona happen kind Been looking for attention since her video even up to now that u would think she would lay low due to pregnancy but its obvious nothing stops her so its gona be a pretty nasty show when the baby is born and shes in the middle of her mom and kanye about the baby ,not that she DOESNT have any say but she knws the paparazzi is what made her what ever she is

anonymous313

Posted at 1:56 PM on June 12, 2013

No, matter what happens between Kanye and Kim Kardashian, I think Kanye is already demonstrating that he will be a good father to his child. He has a right not to discuss his baby or relationship because he is choosing to keep his family a private affair which is within his right. I think he knows the boundaries he has set, that he doesn’t want people to cross. I think this is a recipe for good fathering but the problem may be Kim and her clan. They are known for exposing their lives for the all mighty dallor. I think Kanye may be forced into a position where he has to choose his baby over his relationship with Kim and family. And who is this other women? She is some random chick he is screwing on the side. He should keep her far away from his child because really doesn’t know her. As a parent, you should never let random people around your children or family.

heaven bieber

Posted at 1:49 PM on June 12, 2013

what is up with leylas hair ?

gbtw

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 12, 2013

i do not envy their life- except for the part about having no financial worries… good luck to them. i wish kim would just withdraw from the public life and give up her shows. in exchange, he should marry her without a prenup. she doesn’t need to work. and for their family to have a chance, knowing his thoughts about the press, she should give up the cameras for her family. it’s not like she has a meaningful career. she can do something other than reality tv. something that actually betters society- charity, whatever. i’m not normally one to say to give up your life for your family- but her life, her work, is garbage. her family should outrank that, and she can start up something more fulfilling than whoring herself out to hawk products.

Rosa

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 12, 2013

He is so right it’s his and Kim’s baby not America’s. I may not like him but he is entitled to his privacy with his child. I think he will be a great dad.

gbtw

Posted at 1:49 PM on June 12, 2013

i agree rosa. i wish them luck. i think she should quit her reality tv job to give her family some privacy.

jj

Posted at 1:44 PM on June 12, 2013

He talks a good game, give him 3 or 4 months till it gets old and they are tired. He will run just like most men do, whats keeping him there, he can pay whatever she wants for child support. I just think if he cared so much he would be there for her no matter if the cameras are around, he knew this before he got with her. He is trying to run her life and change her life and I think after she has the baby she will tell him to leave or he will leave, they aren going to make it forever.

andy

Posted at 1:41 PM on June 12, 2013

he is going to be a good dad..dont believe anything you read like you guys said justin and miley were hooking up miley said that’s not true