‘Awkward’ Trailer Reveals Aftermath Of Jenna’s Affair: ‘It’s Total Madness’

Wed, June 12, 2013 12:22pm EDT by 22 Comments
Awkward Trailer Jenna Matty Break Up
Courtesy of MTV (2)

Alyssa

Posted at 9:50 PM on October 24, 2013

Poor matty :'(. Jenna was once a nobody now that she has everything why does she want to lose it all?

maplegdiana@hotmail.com

Posted at 6:52 PM on October 22, 2013

Collin is so damn HOT!!

so...

Posted at 5:12 PM on September 24, 2013

at 1 point of time I didn’t like Matty (mainly because I wanted her to pick Jake). But now I’m mad at myself for wanting them to break up or for someone to come along. when I saw the trailer 4 what will hapen next I kinda flipped out

Harmonii

Posted at 3:39 PM on September 4, 2013

WHYYYYY would she treat Matty like this. I can already see myself tearing up during this new season.

Belle

Posted at 12:32 AM on August 12, 2013

…I couldn’t bring myself to watch episode 10, I am petrified of seeing Matty being hurt. I am starting to dislike Jenna, once a character cheats it’s hard to empathise with them anymore.

Jessica

Posted at 7:41 AM on July 30, 2013

JENNA IS A JERK. She lost all of her friends and she cheated on her super super adorable boyfriend. Who is she? What happened to our Jenna? She changed. Now, she is just like the other bad girls. Who were you Jenna? Do you have the luxury? People do mistakes but this one isn’t accepted. Okay, Collin is hot- but this doesn’t mean you can kiss him?! I want the Jenna who had feelings. All I want to say is; Jenna you had always dreamed about Matty in the first season. On the second season, you understood that you loved him (after the relationship with Jake), and now, you are following your fantasies.I’m so sorry.

tayyibah tape and tamson pretorius

Posted at 6:26 AM on July 29, 2013

my friend and i totally think that jenna should stay with matty and leave her feelings behind for jake and collin we are team matty 110%
how could jenna do that to matty i mean his everything a girl could dream of and she got what she wanted and matty took her public ….THATS BRAVE………..

awkward

Posted at 3:46 PM on July 28, 2013

The second half of season three will premier in October. Can hardly wait

Lotte

Posted at 9:05 AM on July 26, 2013

When is the air date of the other half of the season?

sierra

Posted at 12:46 AM on July 22, 2013

I think jenna and Jake NEED to get back together. She was so happy and they were the cutest. Also Tamera had totally changed him. He is not the same as he was season 1.

Violet.

Posted at 12:50 PM on November 12, 2013

TRUEE OMG SO ON YOUR TEAM !! TEAM JAKE ! Hope they will eventually be together I get that matty is her first love but let’s not forget how many times he has broken her heart !! He might love her now for real but I don’t think it’s permanent. and also when she was with jake they were the cutest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he NEEVERR did ANYTHING WRONG ! So caught up in the show I start thinking it’s real ghehehe :]

Gabs

Posted at 8:04 AM on June 30, 2013

this gonna be in season 4? im team Matty

Makaila

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 13, 2013

I will not watch awkward anymore if jenna and matty do not work things out.

Taylor

Posted at 11:39 PM on June 30, 2013

I am with you one hundred percent, Makaila. I feel like the whole intent of this show was to be about the relationship between Matty and Jenna. The whole first season was about how much she just needed to be with Matty and she was still even pondering these feelings when she was with Jake, in season 2. I even believe that at some point in time, Tamara and Jenna had mentioned that Jenna has liked Matty since middle school. If this is the case, I doubt that she would want to jeopardize that. I am completely team Matty. I honestly think that Collin is a jerk and not right for.Jenna.

P.S.
Sorry for the rant.

Amanda

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 11, 2013

i agree

Belle

Posted at 12:37 AM on August 12, 2013

I agree wholeheartedly.

Ruby

Posted at 6:40 PM on June 12, 2013

Will Jenna get her friends back?

taylor

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 12, 2013

I think that Jenna and Matty are great but also think that Jenna and Collin are amazing together he might be a bad influence but hopefully she doesn’t do anything bad. im team COLLIN

anonymous