Sean Lowe Reveals How He Broke ‘Bachelor’ Rules For Catherine Giudici

Tue, June 11, 2013 6:11pm EST by 10 Comments
Sean Lowe Bachelor Rules
Courtesy Instagram

Martha Doss

Posted at 3:53 PM on September 4, 2013

Hi Sean Lowe /Catherine Giudici ,
I want to know. When will you both get marry? Let me know,please I am deaf .
Martha

sarah Lee

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 7, 2013

I love this couple. I pray for them everyday. I know God will lead and direct their path. Good luck and may God bless you both. He respects his parents and that is a big plus in my book.

Betty Crocker

Posted at 4:37 PM on July 12, 2013

Really? Of all the things you pray for every day you pray for two reality stars? Jesus Christ.

Realist

Posted at 4:50 PM on July 19, 2013

I totally agree with Betty Crocker’s comment. There are all these calamities happening in the world and you pray EVERYDAY for the couple? that’s just sad…I like them… but there are just more important things to consider… unless you pray for the whole day.

Loopy

Posted at 11:20 PM on June 11, 2013

Can u insert a selection box for;
I don’t care !

Bonni Edavis

Posted at 5:46 AM on June 12, 2013

If you doubt that some extra income can be made by working over the internet then maybe this can convince you… Read carefully (go on HOME tab) —–> Can99.c­om

Diana

Posted at 7:09 PM on June 11, 2013

So sweet of him, glad they didn’t get caught!!!!

Lea

Posted at 6:57 PM on June 11, 2013

Yeah breaking a contract with a powerful company and potentially getting sued and losing everything is totally romantic. Great way to start off a relationship. So is wasting time on a stupid dance show when you should be planning your wedding and getting to know your fiance.

Diana

Posted at 7:08 PM on June 11, 2013

????????

Ernie

Posted at 3:13 AM on August 18, 2013

And do you really think they waited? I doubt it. If they were breaking rules before the show was over, they probably were sinning all around too., just saying. What a liar. You do know liars go to hell!