Kristen Stewart Smiles After Robert Pattinson Split In New Fan Pic

Tue, June 11, 2013 8:29am EST by 205 Comments
Kristen Stewart Smiling After Split
Courtesy Of Twitter

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:06 AM on June 12, 2013

Of course Kristen is smiling she is with a fan it doesn’t indicate anything no one knows how she is actually feeling inside ,still think argument got out of hand no one was meant to leave and Kristen didn’t expect him to go,but when this happens with a high profile couple its very difficult to put right without one or other of them losing face,according to how it is perceived by others.why can’t everyone just stop the hate for either and let them move on if that’s what happening Afraid to say think there might be a round 3 ,another 3 weeks before either of them starts shooting so ho knows.

jane

Posted at 10:22 AM on June 12, 2013

@samuelle 40 – I think she found out and he couldn’t deny that he had sex with Katy Perry. Hard to fix something like that. Obviously what happened the summer of 2012 was not as dire because he was able to take her back. I think this transgression between Robaty was irreversible. She seems to be doing well. His star seems to have deemed. He definitely could do better. Perry is just someone that seems to have been around the block many times. His being spotted at many watering holes, and partying with Perry just seems so contra Pattinson. I suppose people just change. Wish it was in a more positive way. Tom Sturridge and Sienna Miller seem so stable compared to Pattinson. At 27 he almost seems to be in the middle of the Hollywood ebola..the drinking and the partying. Robaty’s Bjork behavior was poorly done – the pda at the concert, the exiting from different areas, than the partying at perry’s house thereafter than the drinking at CM. He could be competing with Justin Bieber right now. Sad for him. He seems to be imploding.

Anonymous

Posted at 3:09 AM on June 12, 2013

The past few months through good times and bad times, Kristen has been generous to her fans. Whether fans spot her in restaurants, at airports, weddings, or even people just strolling by in the sidewalk, she still takes time to pose pics with them. Love that about her! Kristen has moved on well in both her life and career, and she looks happy.

Bonni Edavis

Posted at 5:42 AM on June 12, 2013

If you doubt that some extra income can be made by working over the internet then maybe this can convince you… Read carefully (go on HOME tab) —–> Can99.c­om

Riya

Posted at 1:46 AM on June 12, 2013

it’s not easy to watch rob’s movies now as his face reminds me of what he has done to kristen. it’s not my business actually but still, I loved him just because he looked soo in love with Kristen.

Lily

Posted at 1:12 AM on June 12, 2013

@ Lily, I am sorry about the remark. At my age I should know better. But to you that spew the bad stuff whether it’s on Rob, Kristen and even Katy it takes the joy out of reading this stuff. I try to read a lot of it and some of you have a great sense of humor.

@Lily

Posted at 1:43 AM on June 12, 2013

Hi. I’m @Lily, Lily. :) aka Guest. (altho there are many of us) I’m glad I responded to your grammar comment because your response back to me was refreshing, and I agree with all you said! I admire you to come back and say you are sorry. Now, if only others would similarly apologize for hurtful and/or untrue things said “about the other”, wouldn’t that be refreshing? All it takes is one to start a trend. It’s like a war out there.

Lily

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 12, 2013

There have been many articles.on the web about Rob. Rob was dating Nikki Reed when he started to go out with Kristen. Kristen and Nikki were very close at that time but she wasn’t aware of how serious it was. At some point Rob also saw Ashley. There are pictures on the web of Rob and Nikki arguing and also a video when they were together buying boxes for her to move. There is also a video and photos of Camilla Bell and Rob around the same time. I don’t hate Rob I’m just telling you what I read.

Lily

Posted at 11:17 PM on June 11, 2013

Instead of being on this site you should all get an English grammar book and learn to read. Then pickup a copy of “How can I write a Sentence without using Nasty Words.”

@Lily

Posted at 11:37 PM on June 11, 2013

Yes, I agree about “Nasty Words”, but not your comment re: grammar. For many here English is their second language, so please show some tolerance. In addition, even if English is someone’s native language, the grade they got or didn’t get in Language Arts should not determine whether they have the right or not to post an opinion.

steff17

Posted at 11:06 PM on June 11, 2013

she is great!! and rob to leave them alone!! is not of our bussines

Baffled

Posted at 11:02 PM on June 11, 2013

Even though Kristen had an affair?..why has my opinion of Robert Pattinson gone down the sewer? I cannot figure it out?

@Baffled, let me help you

Posted at 12:12 AM on June 12, 2013

Baffled, I’m as perplexed as you are as to why you’d feel that way about Rob.
Let me try to work you through it.

Do you tend to be gullible, believing everything you read?
Do you enjoy speculating, guessing, then claiming it as fact?
Do you feel bitter after every break-up?
Do you feel it impossible for a good man to fall out of love?
Do you find yourself always blaming the man?
Do you ever shoulder any of the blame yourself?
Do you go into every dating situation saying this is “the one” only to have it fall apart?
Do you think your cheating should not be a reason for a relationship failing?
Do you beg your boyfriends not to leave you, then slam them when they do?
Do you grow jealous whenever a man has platonic female friends?
Do you have the courage to say the words, “I can’t blame you.”

Most importantly…

Do you feel a woman can cheat on another woman’s husband but an ex-boyfriend cannot date a mutual friend?

guest

Posted at 5:16 AM on June 12, 2013

yuck. You sound like a rabid enabler of douchebags. Go away. You are creepy.

jane

Posted at 10:49 AM on June 12, 2013

@Baffled, let me help – it wouldn’t have mattered if they broke up and it would have been sad. but it wasn’t that simple. previous to NY pattinson had been hanging out at CM with Perry. Than there was the trip to NY where he went ahead of kristen for a week. he than kept running into perry and spending time with her – hotels, bars, concerts, restaurant, hotels again. he was suppose to go ahead of kristen to meet up with his friends that he hadn’t seen in a while instead he was always with perry. than there was the step by step detailing by bella rapone (part of perry’s party and perry’s friend) about what happened between Robaty. than there was the return to LA and the nightly meetings of pattinson and perry at CM all over again. than there was his choice to spend his birthday with perry instead of kristen with photographs of kristen in tears. than there was the photos of him moving out of kristen’s house. so all prior incidents happened while he was still living with kristen. than there was the deluge of negative stories leaked to the tabloids all sourced to pattinson – she was too needy/clingy – he saw a text from sanders on his birthday (he was staying at his house already) – she was moody – her mother. Well it was very cowardly. Than there was him and perry just being friends but being seen together at the romantic san ysidro ranch and resort. than there was the reinstatement of john mayer with perry after san ysidro. than the continuing late nights at CM with perry and always taking different exits. than there was bjork and the pda observed including the kissing. forgot——when the sh## hit the fan and rob was kicked out of kristen’s house perry took off for the bahamas and was photographed surrounded by men. Robaty’s behavior has been so predictable and calculated. Their behavior was deceitful but what made it unforgivable was they also made sure that kristen was blamed for it. So yes pattinson is a coward and a cheater and perry is not a “friend”.

jane

Posted at 10:43 PM on June 11, 2013

Now their saying that Pattinson and Perry are falling for each other. Right….they’ve been ban####each other for a while now while Pattinson still lived with Kristen. Poor John Mayer – I think he was used. A cougar and her boys.

jd

Posted at 10:52 AM on June 12, 2013

@jane–give it up already—who are “THEY”???? john mayer goes thru women like there is no tomorrow–he didnt care about katy perry——-so dont feel sorry for HIM !!!!

HA

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 11, 2013

@Rupert? wow a true K-fan talking about Kristen and Rupert getting back together. Shame on you. You’ll soon be blacklisted for that kind of talk. Kristen obsessed fans want to move on from that kind of talk but a true fan will only admit the truth. I’m impressed.

Rupert?

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 11, 2013

We can all speculate what happened. Robert took Kristen back..but apparently on his terms..(which means..don’t question anything I do) which includes romping with KP. Sad…she was young and have ridden this wave gracefully. And as for the rumored Rupert texts? THEY SHOULD BE TEXTING EVERYDAY!! They made millions together with SWATH. I hope I see them dressed to the nines out to dinner.!! I hope he directs the new movie!!! Rob never manned up and fought for her..thats telling you something

Tristen

Posted at 8:49 PM on June 11, 2013

Shine on beauty! So young and beautiful to get your heart broken by your soul mate…and back-stabbed by a friend!!!!!! Lesson learned little lady. You deserve and will recieve better. Rob and Katy are scum and time will bring it out in the open and be their downfall.

Gab

Posted at 9:21 PM on June 11, 2013

I agree with you stuped rob change kris for kat so stuped

Kathy Isakson

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 11, 2013

You guy are forgetting that she is an actress, and she wouldn’t hurt that persons feelings. And that takes guts when your heart is breaking.

Kristen forever.

Posted at 4:54 PM on June 11, 2013

With or without Rob she is my favorite actress, moreover my favorite person. I Love this girl very much for many reasons.

ok

Posted at 4:28 PM on June 11, 2013

I love you kristen wish you the best with or without rob

Adriana

Posted at 4:19 PM on June 11, 2013

Kristen forever !!! Robert only took her to get what was the greatest of his dreams, “get famous” … and now he is using this Katy Perry to achieve your goals with music.
I love Kristen.

Gab

Posted at 9:35 PM on June 11, 2013

I agree with you rob only used kris i love kris forever rob yuo will pay

Jane

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 11, 2013

I think they both care about each other very much – why not go back together and get some counseling?

LJS

Posted at 6:06 PM on June 11, 2013

@Jane I agree that they care about each other. As much as some people think it was just for the movies, no one is that good of an actor. You can see it in clips and pictures. Shouldn’t matter cause it is there life, but the media would have a field day if they did which is unfortunate. If they can just get the negative people out of there lives and just talk. Time will tell.

Louise

Posted at 3:14 PM on June 11, 2013

What a stupid question for this poll. Hollywood Life, please move on.

Manu

Posted at 2:49 PM on June 11, 2013

Katy perry is slut!

LJS

Posted at 6:07 PM on June 11, 2013

@manu and you are a foul mouthed idiot

HA

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 11, 2013

Manu -No Kristen’s the slut

For me forever means forever.

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 11, 2013

Kristen forever.

AW

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 11, 2013

She looks like most other 20 something girls except perhaps more beautiful. She really has a pretty face and great hair. But her spirit seems even greater. She has endured a horrific amount of bullying for a stupid kiss nearly a year ago. I would like to tell all those who can not let one mistake go to hope when they make a mistake in life, as we all do, they will be treated better. She looks happy now, like I remember seeing her in 2008 prior to all the Robsten stuff. She was too young for all that and Rob just manipulated her. I think she is growing up and is at peace with her decision to end the sham of a relationship. I don’t know one girl who would have thought it okay for her boyfriend to be out in bars with women so many times and the week with KP in NY was the final straw. I wish her well. Now she can concentrate on her future.

emma

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 11, 2013

She has no future, she can’t act everyone know that and for the cheating scandal it’s stick at her for many years yet

jane

Posted at 2:31 PM on June 11, 2013

@emma – it will stick only in your mind girl. she’s a multi-millionaire with a networth of $80 million dollars. can’t hardly call that chump change or unsuccessful. so go ahead and wallow in your hatred for kristen. its your problem. she probably sleeps better than you.

Biol

Posted at 3:20 PM on June 11, 2013

@Emma Wtf are you doing here? Kristen has a bigger future than you guaranteed. She’s my favorite actress! Get over mistakes.

LJS

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 11, 2013

@emma That’s only because of people like you that continue to carry the hatred no matter what. If she can’t act, I sure wish I couldn’t act like her.

elaine

Posted at 3:44 PM on June 11, 2013

Emma you are just a mean spirited hater. Kristen has been acting since she was 9 years old. She will be around long after Rob and Katys stars have faded. If anyone cant act its either of them but they are real good at lying arent they? I am glad they split as he was nothing but an opportunist and a bully to her. She deserves better and he deserves Katy as she will use him and dump him in no time at all. She has no time for childish behavivor… adn Rob is a bug mamas boy. Rob acts all wounded and did nothing to defend Kristens being bullied for the last year. but then again he never defended her at all at any time. He is real good at playing the victim though isnt he. he is known for his hotel antics but you dont talk about that. As for Kristen?? A kiss, out in public, in full view of the camera, does not make it a sexual relationship…if they were having sex dont you think they could afford a hotel? Think about it Emma…you been had.

JesAnya

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 11, 2013

To all the people banging on against @emma she’s just voicing her opinion, if you don’t like it or have something hateful to say, swallow it, she’s human as are we all so be nice girls k.? Thank you now run along get a job or degree and get on with life.

Smile

Posted at 1:56 PM on June 11, 2013

I tend do believe Rob broke it off with Kristen due to the timing around Rob’s birthday. Others here have written the same. Perhaps he got courage from his friends like Tom and probably other friends in NYC. Yes, maybe Katy but I tend to think because she is famous and available the tabloids focus on her. I love Kristen but you pay when you flaunt convention. Her indiscretion is costing her. Rob and Kristen weren’t married and Kristen was caught in a situation that had dreadful consequences. I don’t think there was anything sexual between Rob and Katy. Rob and Kristen are free to do whatever pleases them now. People should quit hating on him or Kristen.

jane

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 11, 2013

@smile – i think she confronted him about the talk that was going on about NY. than finally kicked him out. everybody can say perry and him are just friends but its all over the web now. that their a couple. that they tried to hide it by taking separate exits at the bjork concert. but hooked up again after the concert. LOL. whose the cheater now. Pattinson to Kristen and Perry to Mayer. Poor John back to cold storage for him. I can only watch from the sidelines as Robaty fumble amongst themselves. Has anyone noticed how Perry’s eyebrows are penciled quite a bit. I wonder if he ends up with her make-up on him when they make-out. that would be hilarious. but than i think british boys like to wear make-up.

emma

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 11, 2013

Of course you know everything, you are with Rob all day all night, crap and crap your obsessions with bashing Rob

david

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 11, 2013

I see she is back to being dirty. Wash your hair and shower you slut!

TT

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 11, 2013

@david i suggest you go have a shower and wash out that dirty mouth of yours. her hair looks perfectly fine

Smile

Posted at 2:01 PM on June 11, 2013

Kristen looks fine in the new pic with the mom of a fan. Maybe David/Davida needs a nap. You sound cranky.

I hope

Posted at 2:10 PM on June 11, 2013

dadid what is wrong with you? Are you OK dude?

jane

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 11, 2013

@david – i take it you speak that way to women. hmmm – to your mother too. and you know kristen and have met her. poor david. do you talk to your wife this way? is your boss a woman and you resent it, perhaps. feeling like a eunuch? poor, poor david. well some people got it and some people don’t. sad for you.

Dc

Posted at 3:27 PM on June 11, 2013

David she is clean! I look just like her. Just because her hair isn’t done and styled and all fixed up, doesn’t mean she’s dirty! Kristen and I have the same hair styles and clothes styles. That’s why i love her. She doesn’t have to get all fixed up just to go out! Leave her alone.

Liz

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 11, 2013

I just heard she done something to hair got it cut and styled

elaine

Posted at 3:48 PM on June 11, 2013

david
what are you 12? Your a nother bully who has no clue about their real life.

Smile

Posted at 1:33 PM on June 11, 2013

Breakups are painful and it’s easier and maybe smarter to walk away. Still you never know. Kristen doesn’t seem troubled so I think she tried and didn’t do anything wrong. As for the Rupert texts I don’t think the paper that came up with the story was anything other than a tabloid. Texting stories are a convenient device for a tabloid. Sort of like all those phone calls Brad and Jen were supposed to have over the years. The scandal may have just been too much to live with for their relationship to survive. People gave Rob such a hard time over taking Kristen back. I think both will concentrate on their careers now. Rebound relationships are bad and I hope they both take their time.

LJS

Posted at 5:51 PM on June 11, 2013

My only question is the timing. Very strange to have such a fight on someones birthday that you breakup. For that to happen it had to be a subject that would quickly ignite an already sensitive topic. My opinion, and its only an opinion because only Kristen and Rob know, is that Kristen confronted him with a concern, Katy maybe?, and Rob ignited and threw RS into the argument. It quickly went downhill from there. They both realized there were unresolved issues that would keep the relationship from proceeding. Rob was upset that Kristen would question him after he forgave her. Kristen felt there was not much more she could do to prove her deep feelings for Rob. Mutual agreement to end it. I don’t believe the Kristen wanting more and the RS text reports.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 1:16 PM on June 11, 2013

WILL YOU STOP GIVING POWER TO THIS MEDIA ROBERT AND KNOW YOU KNOW THAT KRISTEN WILL NOT GIVE THIS MEDIA THE TIME OF DAY. YOU SOUND STUPID REPEATING WHAT THESE PEOPLE. ARE SAYING THE ONLY TIME I HEAR ROBERT OR KRISTEN WILL SAYING ANY THING TO THE FANS IT IS ON YOUTUBE.. LIKE THIS ONE [ RK “I DON`T WANNA LOSE YOU NOW ] AND DID NOT SEE OR HEAR ROBERT PATTINSON CHANGE OR DIFFER FROM HIS WANTS. HE TOLD US WHAT HE WANT, WHEN HE FIRST GOT HERE . HE WILL TELL ANY ONE THAT WOULD LISTING. HE SAID THAT HE WANT TWO THING, ONE IS TO AUDITION FOR THE ROLE OF EDWARD, AND FOR THE 17, YEAR OLD GIRL HE HAVE A CRUSH ON. AND HE GOT THE ROLE AND THE GIRL. HE DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU CALL HER . SHE IS HIS, BECAUSE SHE IS WHAT HE WANT. AND IF YOU WANT TO HEAR HIM SAID THAT. HE SAY THAT IN MANY VIDEOS IT IS ON YOUTUBE. WHEN ROBERT JUST SET NEXT TO KRISTEN HE CAN BE STILL. AND YOU GIRL THAT WANT TO CALL HER NAME . HE WILL ONLY DISLIKE YOU. HE WANT WHAT HIS FATHER HAVE . THE SONG. [TELL HER ] THE PAPARAZZI WOULD SING THAT TO ROBERT AFTER THEY SPY ON HIM

DigbyD

Posted at 1:35 PM on June 11, 2013

Go home Cathryn! You’re drunk.