Kristen Stewart Smiles After Robert Pattinson Split In New Fan Pic

Tue, June 11, 2013 8:29am EDT by 205 Comments
Kristen Stewart Smiling After Split
Courtesy Of Twitter

Hai

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 6, 2014

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long)
so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any tips for novice blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

seely1979

Posted at 3:09 PM on June 26, 2013

I want to get a look at the tatoo. That will tell alot.

Lynne W. Auman

Posted at 5:13 PM on June 13, 2013

This is certainly the nicest-work I have ever done.. Start working at home with Google! Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, Bling6.com

selena

Posted at 12:42 PM on June 13, 2013

I thank Rob and Kristen should get together tie the Knott and everyone leave them alone!!!!

guest

Posted at 7:46 AM on June 13, 2013

Love you Kristen, things can only get better! You will upgrade to something fantastic and this mess will disappear…can’t wait for SWATH 2 and more….you’re a tiger. Don’t change or buckle!

true

Posted at 3:02 AM on June 13, 2013

Glad to see Kristen happy these past few weeks.

Lee

Posted at 9:00 PM on June 12, 2013

Smiling or frowning, she’d always get picked on. Stay strong girl! Better stay away from men who involved themselves with women who had womanising exes. Beware of STDs!

Liz

Posted at 7:59 PM on June 12, 2013

People do WE REALLY KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH? From day one of their break up there have been so many STORYS GOING AROUND SOURCE AFTER SOURCE, HE SAID SHE SAID, HE CHEATED , SHE CHEATED NASTY NAME CALLING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH EVERYONE LEAVE THEM ALL ALONE GIVE THEM ALL A BREAK

conniecappadonia

Posted at 7:28 PM on June 12, 2013

Iiiireally don’t know happen they love each othet right now they need to get together and talk ilove rob and kristen

Sally

Posted at 3:59 PM on June 12, 2013

They have broken up. Nick wouldn’t pull a stunt like this. It isn’t good press. The press is going to make stuff up because there isn’t any new news except for the Dior ad and that was a rumor for weeks because the PR people wanted to hype it up. It’s all smoking mirrors.

Margaret

Posted at 7:58 AM on June 17, 2013

Who the fk is this NICK everyone goes on about is he RPs lover? Dad? Mentor? Svengali?

Sharon

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 12, 2013

I’m lost here I don’t no what to believe anymore everyday there’s something new . Is he with Katy or what or do you guys think its all a lie. Please let me no what you guys think

Mary

Posted at 5:43 PM on June 12, 2013

Sharon, I think Rob has broken up with Kristen. I’m not sure about Katy but if it’s true Katy is a rotter because she told him it would’nt work out if he took her back and then she zoomed in. No one will get the true story and all this makes me sick.

lulu

Posted at 11:05 AM on June 12, 2013

Psst, hey everyone. Got news for you. Kristen and Rob NEVER broke up. LOL!! Notice how you can’t get many paps pics? Kristen also had on the same baseball cap Rob had on when he “left” the other day.

They are waaaay smarter than you all. And that Katy thing is a farce. TMZ isn’t hooking them up together. As a matter of fact, TMZ says they don’t believe they are apart. People, get a clue.

Remember, these two can go stealth. They can get in and out of town without you even knowing it. Remember they spent some time together at that Ritz Hotel? The only reason why anyone knew about it is because some jerkoff posted seeing them there on his Facebook page.

When will you all get a clue that they’re messing with you. The stalker paps guy was out of control. They had to back him off somehow. People were making too much money off of their relationship. *coughs* Hollywood Life *coughs*. Even E! Online isn’t reporting about these two anymore except for *coughs* Hollywood Life.

Keep up the good work. Just like Kristen was pregnant, Rob and Kristen broke up LOL!!

Liz

Posted at 11:28 AM on June 12, 2013

@ lulu I like you comment and I also heard that Kristen mom has now moved out of Kristen house to a $4.0 million house and this comes AFTER Rob moves out. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I’m just wondering if that was the real reason why Rob moved first

mw

Posted at 1:05 PM on June 12, 2013

I agree with you i never thought they broke up i just wish i had proof because i love them together.

Sharon

Posted at 10:00 AM on June 12, 2013

So glad to see you out and about with your friends,and not sitting around being sad .in a few months you will e feeling so much better hang in there kristen because when its all said and done your gonna be the one that’s on top .

Joe

Posted at 8:55 AM on June 12, 2013

SHE SMILES? Didn’t know she could.