Kristen Stewart: Is She Playing A Lesbian In Her New Movie?

Tue, June 11, 2013 12:34pm EDT by 133 Comments
Kristen Stewart Sils Maria
FameFlynet

arnie

Posted at 2:31 PM on December 21, 2013

I like it because ,this is a movie.he just follow the scrip

Anonimous

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 29, 2013

Does Kristen Stewart play a lesbian in real life? Yes she does!

Sonja

Posted at 3:04 AM on August 28, 2013

Rob looks absolutely fantastic.

Me

Posted at 9:41 AM on August 23, 2013

Can someone fire the two on the video. can’t they make a news without mentioning Rob and Kristen relationship, what the F*** got to do with doing movie, it is a movie not real life, Please quit your job. What kind of a question asking to vote to agree of Kristen playing a lesbian, she can play being a tomboy, she got pay.

Latest Movies

Posted at 10:36 AM on July 9, 2013

Awesome post.. :)

Latest Movies

Posted at 6:58 AM on July 8, 2013

Awesome Post. Nice Article.. :)

Camila

Posted at 5:09 PM on June 15, 2013

vou ter que admitir que não gostei da idéia do seu novo papel como lésbica, mas eu amo muito ela e admiro muito o seu trabalho! Kristen te amo , vai com tudo linda arrasa! #BrasilamaKris#

Jesseniagv Gutierrez Valverde

Posted at 4:52 PM on June 13, 2013

that I’d like to see ugly act that way my opinion is no but if she wants good your SECT I adore

jesseniag

Posted at 4:55 PM on June 13, 2013

I would not like that but it acts is his job and I support that move on

d.harris

Posted at 3:07 PM on June 13, 2013

i do not want to know.

@Justice

Posted at 9:57 AM on June 13, 2013

I agree 100%!

Justice

Posted at 8:23 PM on June 12, 2013

I have been reading comments for a while, and recently I’ve started to comment myself. And I wonder about the use of the word “lesbian” in HL:s headlines and in some of the comments – it seems that many of you uses lesbian as a “bad” word, to soil Kristens reputation. I don’t know if it’s bad education or just plain stupidness. But where I come from it’s unacceptable to use “lesbian/gay/quer” in that way – it’s discrimination. People have different sexual preferences and it doesn’t give you haters the right to badmouth them. This medieval christian moral standards were outdated hundred years ago, lets put it to rest for good. If you haters continue mis-using these words you are beyond stupid. We don’t know Rob’s sexual preferences, nor Kristens – respect their preferences what ever they may be.

Margaret

Posted at 1:10 AM on June 17, 2013

The averasge american is a homophob things put on this site would be taken down in Uk
They have no idea what the films about yet not really just an idead but it has 2 women staring In USAa eyes alone thats enough it has to be a Lesbian film
Yes the height of insults seem to be to call someone a Lesbo
Its odd they never say a mans a homosexual do they?

Justice

Posted at 7:56 PM on June 12, 2013

Shame on you H Lies that you don’t dare to put a name to this trashy writing, if you are “brave” enough to write it – be brave enough to add a name to the writing.

lena

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 12, 2013

I am thrilled that Kristen will be in Sils Maria, I hope to see you in Europe, possibly Cannes 2014? I love you Kristen and I wish just the greatest success.

lena

Posted at 11:30 AM on June 12, 2013

We in France and Luxemburg OTR we have seen in the cinema. I’ve been twice, I love Kerouac book. For all Kristen was not the main role. It was Garrett Hedlund and Sam Riley. But Kristen was excellent in that movie.