Chris Brown: How He Can Be In Love With Both Rihanna & Karrueche Tran

FameFlyNet

lizette

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 13, 2013

The only thing possibly more annoying than Karrachie Train is HL

mams

Posted at 8:56 AM on June 13, 2013

I don’t think Chris and Rihanna or over at all. They always play this song and dance back and forth now she is on tour so she isn’t around. Let’s see what happens when she is back in the states because she has done this before saying shes over Chris. For her sake and his hopefully they are over for now and both can grow up a bit. If its real they will reunite in the future if not they can move on they at least tried again. At the end of the day its their lives so its up to them how to live it. I am a fan of both artists all i really care about is that continue to put out good music their personal lives is their business really.

Lee

Posted at 10:49 AM on June 12, 2013

Let them be and no one knows what going on between them and we don’t knows who’s a better girlfriend for him only he does

Hope

Posted at 4:32 AM on June 12, 2013

She isn’t as exciting. Dead.lmao

Loveeee

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 12, 2013

“Chris and Rihanna are still drawn to each other like moths to a flame.” YUCK HL! She CAN do better and she WILL!

Loveeee

Posted at 1:28 AM on June 12, 2013

“Karrueche shouldn’t do a victory dance just yet.” Hasn’t she already? Good for her though:)

Loveeee

Posted at 1:25 AM on June 12, 2013

CB+KT=True Love;) I hope she can keep him this time around TBH. He needs to stay FAR away from Rihanna. As long as THAT happens it is all good:)

Ya.

Posted at 11:59 PM on June 11, 2013

CB has a love and hate feeling towards Rihanna. His heart loves her, but his mine hates her. In his mind she’s to blame for his career, but in reality he’s the one that ruin his own career. I knew that relation wasn’t going to last. He hate is self for loving her. A impossible love.

alex

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 11, 2013

I will say Ri should not go back. He made an a((( out of her. She seemed to boost his career. She is really doing well so she doesnt need him to play her like that..

Genean

Posted at 9:40 PM on June 11, 2013

This isn’t rocket science people. He can’t be with the one he loves so he’s loving the one he’s with. He can’t just run off to see Rih. I hope no one thought he would stay true to her when she’s half way across the world and not coming back until Aug and then leaving again in September. It’s Hollywood people they are not done! Truth be told he needs to leave both alone they aren’t yoyo’s.

nikkol95

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 11, 2013

How many really think Rihanna is done with him ? lol

Navy

Posted at 9:11 PM on June 11, 2013

He may be in love with both, but Rih shouldn’t put up with that nonsense. She deserves much more both of them do.Chris needs to take sometime a clear his head, maybe wait for the right girl who will fullfil all his needs.

kiki

Posted at 9:02 PM on June 11, 2013

@M Forde You are correct but that’s how women view love, not men. Men & women view love & true love very different. A man can be madly in love with someone & still screw up, yet women view it just as you said. To most women, unless you’ve been hurt or wised up to the game love & sex go hand & hand. To men they are completely, separate, meaning just because I hurt you or cheat, doesn’t mean, I dont love you. To them , its just what men do. To them , it has nothing to do with love

M Forde

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 11, 2013

Very true. I guess its in a man’s nature to always want more. No matter how satisfied or happy he is.

nikkol95

Posted at 8:29 PM on June 11, 2013

Its so funny how some of Rihanna’s fans think so low of her saying they are far from over. Y’all should want better for Rihanna because obviously Chris doesn’t respect or love her but I guess him calling her a hoe and immature is love to some

tmiller

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 11, 2013

Too funny at how OHB or whoever are being straight broads and messing w/ Rih on twitter. Too funny!!

belle21

Posted at 8:21 PM on June 11, 2013

Chris is immature & insecure man! He plays with Karrueche because he can. She tolerates everything unlike Rihanna. Karrueche was in the same bus with Karizma (another groupie) who is being link to Chris romantically wtf! Rihanna don’t play his games. He loves Rihanna & uses Karrueche & she uses him for money is QUID PRO QUO with those 2. He is not worth it. Hope both women realize that and let Karizma deal with his crap!!

TT

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 11, 2013

@mforte what you said makes a lot of sense. I think the boy needs to be alone and get his life/career together. His antics are getting old and if he doesn’t get it together soon what’s left of his career will be gone for good.

M Forde

Posted at 9:31 PM on June 11, 2013

I agree. Chris is not ready to be in a monogamous relationship with anyone. He’s young, wealthy, and handsome. It doesn’t matter who the girl is, I believe Chris is not ready to be committed. Until these girls realize that and accept it they will always end up hurt. Never go into a relationship thinking you can change the man. If a guy says he’s not ready to commit he just not. Maybe later on down the line but for right now I don’t see him getting serious with anyone.

Aaeriann

Posted at 2:05 PM on June 14, 2013

Soooooo true…….

M Forde

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 11, 2013

I don’t think Chris is in love with either of them :/
I think his relationship with Rih is more of a “I don’t want you, but I don’t want anyone else to have you.” type of thing while his relationship with Karrueche is more of a bestfriend/homie/rock type of thing. I do believe he cares for them but I don’t believe you can be in love with 2 people at the same time. You can have love for someone and deeply care about them but being in love is way deeper than that. Once you’re actually in love and I mean true love with someone no one else matters or compares. I think people use the phrase being in love way too loosely.

ej

Posted at 11:37 PM on June 11, 2013

its obvious your a kae fan. when has he ever said kae was his bestfriend and if they had a rock type relationship why he dump her for rih. he has always called rih his bestfriend and said he was in love with her multiple times. so gtfoh u delusional kae fan. yall need to go watch chris interviews. if kae was his bestfriend he wouldnt leave her for smeone else. why dont u count how many times he said he was in love with rih. and then count how many times he said those things about kae. #delusional #yourapathetickaefan

M Forde

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 12, 2013

@ej “if they had a rock type relationship why he dump her for rih”

Umm hello! If Rihanna was his bestfriend he wouldn’t leave her for Kae OR call publicly call her a hoe every time he’s upset :/ …and where did I say Chris called Kae his bestfried? I could have sworn I said “I think”, meaning its my opinion. Stay mad though! I believe they have a rock type of relationship because in the end Kae is always there. Whether she’s in the shadows or in the front row at his concert. As bad as Chrianna wants to believe Chris wasn’t seeing Kae while he was trying with Rih, its the truth. The evidence is right there. She was there the ENTIRE duration of Chris and Rih’s relationship this past year and she will continue to be in his life. Just accept it! Theres something about her that Chris doesn’t want to let go which is why he does all he can to keep her around. lol

P.S. a person can say anything but their actions usually speak for them.

M Forde

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 12, 2013

@ej LOL and why are you hashtagging? This aint twitter….

Posted at 7:29 PM on June 11, 2013

I hope Rihanna never goes back to Chris Brown. She deserves much better.

Aaeriann

Posted at 2:20 PM on June 14, 2013

@ mforde you’re right I don’t think kae is going anywhere. Y a number of reasons. As stated they have some type of business together. And she’s cb doormat. His fall back girl. Yeah I kinda believe. She was still in the pic with ri ri on the DL but she had to fall back. but I think ri ri ain’t trying to play that mess. Cuz I think at different times she became a problem and Chris wasn’t handle it. All in all I really think Chris needs to leave kae alone cuz he really doesn’t care about her. At least not the way you’re supposed to care about someone when you’re supposed to be with them. Best wishes to all parties involve. Both women need to stay away from him so he can get it together. Chris has lost a lot of his credibility and that’s his fault. He has the potential to be a great artist. But the way he’s going quite he’ll never be that!!!!

TT

Posted at 7:19 PM on June 11, 2013

And Chris doesn’t seem to love RiRi because he was never faithful and was never faithful to KT either. So saying her liking Drakes pics means she doesn’t love him is stupid. He is with KT now and RiRi has moved on I seriously doubt she would ever get back with Chris again.

Posted at 7:18 PM on June 11, 2013

Thanks God I’m not living their lives, I would’nt like my life being analyzed by Dr weed or whatever XD.

alexis

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 11, 2013

This is possible both women fill something for him rihanna his fun crazy adventurous spontaneous side and karrueche is calm level headed cautious side and he cant find a woman with both of those so he needs both of them. Him and rihanna are far from over watch and see.

nikkol95

Posted at 8:56 PM on June 11, 2013

@Alexis I mean I think its over seems like Rihanna has had enough you must be delusional not to see that !

real

Posted at 6:47 PM on June 11, 2013

Rihanna is on the other side of the world, far, far, far away from these two. Please just let her live and heal. If Chris is in love with both of them so what. He blew his chance with Rihanna. K got her man. Why are you still putting their names together. It should be Rihanna by herself and Chris and his goons.

nikkol95

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 11, 2013

This has to be a joke right ? Well Rihanna really doesn’t seem in love with Chris liking pics of his enemy and all that oher bull crap

Ya.

Posted at 8:49 PM on June 11, 2013

@ Nikko195
I think she did that so he will feel the same way she be feeling with him and kae. U always have to put yourself in someone’s shoe. I’m sure this is what this break up is all about. He was partying with Kae and she didn’t like it one bit. I know it was immature of her liking Drake pics, but at the same time Kae is her enemy too. U can’t have your cake and eat it to.

nikkol95

Posted at 8:55 PM on June 11, 2013

@Ya and I get what your saying I hope Rihanna just moves on and never looks back. Hopefully she got what ever closure she needed to move on. He doesn’t respect her and to me it seems like he feels obligated to be with her. He doesn’t genuinely love her and his actions show that.

the sourse7

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 11, 2013

yes rihanna and kae runnnnnnnnn protect ur heart find someone worthy of ur essence let chris deal with his emotional demons and figure out what he needs in a relationship not want then when he really chooses he’s emotionally mature enough to stick with it

Meme