Charice Introduces Her Girlfriend Alyssa Quijano To The World

Courtesy Twitter

Isaiah

Posted at 6:57 AM on November 23, 2014

Okey Lang Yan

miki

Posted at 6:56 AM on October 18, 2014

I feel my soul is male too but I can’t just change everything to look like a man. I like the way I look now. I feel like a man but I don’t want to look like one.

Bill Lackland

Posted at 2:50 AM on October 17, 2014

So now she and Oprah can get married.

Barbara Florentine

Posted at 11:17 PM on September 5, 2014

Love is love. Head, heart…everything. sing ang fly!

Zee

Posted at 9:43 AM on August 29, 2014

Oh my God!! Is it a true choice for your fture??
I like your talented voice !!
omg charice why you be like this!!
Btw i miss You

Jennifer

Posted at 3:57 AM on May 16, 2014

really really disappointed..but i will respect her choice…God Bless

Marie owens

Posted at 7:07 PM on March 14, 2014

I like man I don’t care if charice is lesbian. To charice do what in your heart.

Geri t

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 19, 2013

I think now people should respect charice and alyssa and leave them alone. Start chapter 11

Gerilyn tsantis

Posted at 12:15 PM on December 8, 2013

I think everybody should leave them alone . Charice is a singer. So what she as long as it with in the law. Hold your up charice.

Allyson

Posted at 4:17 PM on September 17, 2013

its disgusting that she is gay. its not part of Gods plan for people to love the same sex as they are. Im a Christian and im very disappointed and that people support this gay crap? Im disgusted

Tara

Posted at 7:43 PM on September 22, 2013

Allyson, you call yourself a Christian and then write this comment??? Not very “Christian” of you to write such ugly words. Good luck in life…you will need it!

Josh

Posted at 2:38 AM on November 21, 2013

One, please proofread your comments before posting them. Your glaring lack of apostrophes is hurting this grammar police officer’s eyes.

Two, as a Christian, your job is to love EVERYONE, regardless of what they do and how they live. You may not agree with it, but your job is solely to LOVE. Trust me, I’m also a Christian.

Some people…

MhaveHope

Posted at 12:35 PM on January 27, 2014

you my friend…… are a real christian :) im not christian because i was raised in jehovah’s witness family and they didn’t accept me being bi/pansexual…. thats why i have my own religion, all the crap some “christians” say make me not want to be a part of that

maventy

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 24, 2014

fanatic like u make me sick

Melanie

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 27, 2014

if you believe in God for real you wouldnt go around commenting hate comments, its a reason GOd gave us free will and im disgusted by people like you who say they are christian and say discriminating stuff like that! its a shame, people like you is the ones that created anti-christians.

CaptainObvious

Posted at 4:07 PM on August 8, 2014

it is unhealthy to be have sex with the same sex. wait, how lesbian make love by the way. and wait again, I don’t really want to know actually. Just hoping you guys would go back to the law of mother nature sooner or later. for your own sake.

joseph mars

Posted at 4:37 PM on October 26, 2014

u really are hurt I can see…good for you, have a nice life..

Diane35

Posted at 2:13 PM on July 3, 2013

We koved her for singing whitney huoston’s or celine dion’s songs. Now she came out gay, she sings male songs and doesnt sing high pitched songs just like b4. She has limited her voice capability because of the change of her look and it has limited her versatility. I doubt if she will still sing a ladies song now with her new style

MhaveHope

Posted at 12:39 PM on January 27, 2014

her style wont change her voice :P she still sings highpitched and feminine songs, only because she is a tomboy she is still a girl, stupid :P

charliegh ayala

Posted at 5:45 PM on October 17, 2014

well she is singing a high pitch song but in just different rendition only

Charice peace

Posted at 1:55 PM on June 24, 2013

There really is no comment to respond to her brave outcome. Just Thank You, Charice for telling us the truth and being the same sincere person that you are. Your love life, image life never took away your kind and lovable personality..that’s all that matters.

raindrops27

Posted at 6:08 AM on June 18, 2013

they are not… called couple …. just are pair of…

peter

Posted at 4:41 AM on June 12, 2013

I am talking to the male spirit who has been perturbing and has now possessed Charice Pempengco to cease and desist let go of grudge . forgive the Relucio and Pempengco families trust the Supreme Creator .go to the astral world where you should be..to continue your training ..to continue in this way is to pave your way to hell ..for your sake your family’s sake cease . desist ..love forgive let go of attachment to this world trust God ..seek His love forgiveness and salvation -end of suffering

elisha

Posted at 11:55 PM on June 11, 2013

Charice is such a wonderful lady. Unfortunately, she has to withstand all the pressures as early as 3 years old when her father was pointing a gun at her mother, then separation followed living in a broken family and has to join signing contests to earn as a living for her mother and brother. All of these has molded to what she is now. Best for her is to consult a good psychiatrist and hope that she will find her true self and be back to what she is supposed to be. Really sad for her.

charliegh ayala

Posted at 5:49 PM on October 17, 2014

i agree… maybe someday she will… i miss the old charice too

Jane

Posted at 9:59 PM on June 11, 2013

Love love love come out now you too ya you know who you are

raindrops27

Posted at 6:54 PM on June 11, 2013

she has a crush on justin timberlake … joke and now s’he …wah

chanadian

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 11, 2013

Oh dear Lord I’m ‘shipping :O …I am happy Charice is finding happiness!!!! #Freedom

justsayin

Posted at 4:13 PM on June 11, 2013

i just don’t get why she became so menly. She was cute with long hair ..
but, good for both of them

Eddi flamencio

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 11, 2013

lovely

Lol

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 11, 2013

Gross

lolavi

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 11, 2013

It’s gross, indeed. I’m a fan of Charice. I love her voice, but her personal life is becoming yuck!

Marc Neil Puansing

Posted at 12:10 AM on June 12, 2013

That’s today’s picture of them and while they were still young joining a singing contest “Little Big Star”