Beyonce Cuddles With Baby Blue Ivy In Jacuzzi Tub — Cute Pic

Tue, June 11, 2013 6:27pm EDT by 17 Comments
Beyonce Blue Ivy Hot Tub
Courtesy Photo

Layla Brooks

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 29, 2013

Hi Beyonce. I saw the pic of you and your baby in the hot tub, that was so cute. Btw, i’m a big fan of you and Jay-Z!!! You are my inspiration and i will always listen to all your songs and trust me you don’t have to worry about me invaiding your privacy, i’m only 17 y/o lol. Well i hope God blesses you in both present and the Future always!!! I Love You So Much!!!

sophorncalspas

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 11, 2013

The water don’t look like its that hot. @ jessica the baby looks way to calm.

Jessica

Posted at 3:17 PM on June 23, 2013

RELAX PPL! Bey knows what she is doing. The hot may not even be as hot as y’all think. Which baby is gonna be so peaceful in a hot tub if its super hot? Bow Down!

swag

Posted at 10:00 PM on June 16, 2013

iIm not tryin to tell you how to run your baby but the water might be to hot for her.LMFAOOO

gg

Posted at 9:54 PM on June 16, 2013

lol

rahji elliott

Posted at 9:48 PM on June 16, 2013

I don’t think a baby should be in a hot tub.

Lisa

Posted at 10:26 AM on June 13, 2013

I wish someone would tell me what and how to raise my child. People get a life and worry about all your own kids. Do you Beyoncé! Everyone else, please bow down lol

LaLa

Posted at 6:00 PM on June 12, 2013

Damn, does this kid ever crawl or walk?

niki

Posted at 3:12 AM on June 12, 2013

Beyonce will really do everything to get a publicity to the extent of taking her baby in a hot tub.

Crazy!

Loopy

Posted at 11:31 PM on June 11, 2013

She needs to hook kim up with BI hairdresser, cause Kim isn’t going to have a clue

delerix1

Posted at 8:35 PM on June 11, 2013

Reblogged this on delerix.

oblivious

Posted at 8:20 PM on June 11, 2013

All the money, talent and power in the world can’t buy brains and common sense. What a stupid move!!

Torain Kay T

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 11, 2013

Why in in the world is this a NEWS story about the temperature of the water. This is PEACE!. Was ANYBODY THERE AND DIPPED THEIR TOE INTO THE WATER??? COME ON PEOPLE?? Stop Hating on her and give her the benefit of the doubt. Do you really think she is trying to kill her sweet little baby???? White Folks do that and we let yall have it. Give Me a Break

Damn!

Posted at 6:58 PM on June 11, 2013

The hot tubs can be turned down, so it’s not dangerous for them to get over heated I did the same with my son.
As long as she turned the temp down it’s okay.

guest

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 11, 2013

Hate to be a spoil sport, but kids that young should not be brought into a hot tub.

Sadie

Posted at 10:00 PM on August 7, 2013

Beyonce s not really a bad parent what I don t like is how she sell hr sold
to the devil don’t u ink about the most high above but your baby’s toes must be on fire where u will be soon

Laura

Posted at 8:45 AM on August 29, 2013

I MEAN THAT’S WHAT THEY DO, I MEAN I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I THINK ITS KINDA OF STUPID AND WHAT IM SAYING IS….OKAY CELEBS GIVIN THEIR SOULS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SEE I DONT PLAY WITH NO DEVIL IF I EVERED BECAME A CELEB I’M A FULL BLOODED CHRISTIAN I DO NOT PLAY THAT DEVIL CRAPP