Austin Mahone On His New Album & Collaborating With Taylor Swift

Tue, June 11, 2013 8:00am EDT by 23 Comments
Austin Mahone New Album
FameFlynet

Austin’s career will surely explode after the release of his new album. The singer told HollywoodLife.com exclusively that his new music has ‘a different sound’ and he may collaborate with Taylor Swift!

Austin Mahone launched his single, “What About Love,” at the iheartradiotheater in NYC on June 7. The pop sensation, who’s often compared to Justin Bieber, told HollywoodLife.com exclusively what Taylor Swift’s really like and how his new album will remind you of the Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC.

Austin Mahone’s New Album — New Sound & A Potential Taylor Swift Collaboration

What can we expect from your new album?

My new album, it’s going to have a different sound from what you heard with “Say Something” and “Say You’re Just a Friend.” I did my entire album with Red One and I play guitar and piano so I got a chance to put that on the track. It’s a mixture between like old school Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC melodies mixed with newer production like electronic dance music.

After the Billboard Awards you got to go out to eat with Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran, what was that like?

It was cool; they’re all extremely nice people, so humble. They’re just like regular people so it’s really cool to get to hang out with them.

Will you three ever collab on a song?

Maybe, you never know.

To hear Austin answer more questions, including which Kardashian he has a crush on, watch the video below from VH1’s The Gossip Table!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Austin collaborate with Taylor Swift?

WATCH: Austin Mahone Answers Some Burning Questions For VH1’s The Gossip Table

Get More:
The Gossip Table

— Chris Rogers, Reporting by Jennifer Crawford

More Austin Mahone News:

1. Austin Mahone Reveals The Advice Justin Bieber Gave Him
  2. Austin Mahone Dishes On Justin Bieber And His Ideal Girl — Video
  3. Justin Bieber Is Even Friendly To His Competition

property

Posted at 10:52 PM on October 10, 2014

Hello, I thinmk yor site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
excellent blog!

Donald

Posted at 10:51 PM on May 3, 2014

Spent $1000 last month to get my daughter to the last 2 songs of the Pennsylvania concert. Now campin out this fri to get her as close as possibl n Columbus. Pls put on a good show for my daughter

Vicky

Posted at 10:26 PM on February 12, 2014

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come
back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your
great work, have a nice day!

Frances

Posted at 3:19 PM on January 31, 2014

text me back k k Austin mahone

Dude. Stalkerish much?

Posted at 3:36 PM on January 31, 2014

Dude. Stalkerish much?

Frances

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 31, 2014

when is your new album coming out and what day.itcomesout and whats the title of your album called

Frances

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 31, 2014

i am writing U a letter so rite me back kk love Frances!

Frances

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 31, 2014

are you single i am? i am in love with u so so so much i wish you were my husband ya love ya babe your hot sexy cute fire everything to me babe text yme back tt

frances

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 31, 2014

i want a auto from you and also i wish you can see me someday

Frances

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 31, 2014

Dear austin mahone I’m your 1st huggest fan and i wish you cCan visted me at Cedar creek high school in February. i love four of y.our best music ever

Gracie

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 27, 2014

I’m IN LOVE WITH YOU Austin Mahone! I love your eyes and hair and smile!;) can’t wait till the album

Steph luvs 1D and Austin

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 19, 2013

I just can’t wait till the album! Extremely love him! <3

Samantha Elli

Posted at 8:16 AM on August 18, 2013

I love Austin Mahone. I’m so excited for his new album

riveradestiny5

Posted at 9:01 AM on August 15, 2013

Reblogged this on riveradestiny5's Blog and commented:
I just love Austin Mahone I hope one day I get the time o my life and meet Austin<3

Destiny Rivera

Posted at 5:05 PM on August 14, 2013

I just love Austin Mahone I cant wait for his cd to come out it will be mine I tell u mine

Destiny Rivera

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 14, 2013

Austin mahone is just amazing I cant wait to get his cd witch as soon as it comea out its mine mine tell mine!

zahid amber

Posted at 4:41 PM on June 15, 2013

i’m much exited for Austin Mahone’s new album.

LissaCaldina

Posted at 10:26 AM on June 11, 2013

delerix1

Posted at 9:29 AM on June 11, 2013

Reblogged this on delerix.

zain

Posted at 8:54 AM on June 11, 2013

huh justin fleaber really he is just trying to hard he needs to chill

zack

Posted at 8:31 AM on June 11, 2013

this guy is trying to hard

HEY, zack!

Posted at 8:45 AM on June 11, 2013

@zack, What the heck do you think Justina Fleaber is doing?

zahid amber

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 15, 2013

aww the guy working hard to get his dreams.
i like ha v.much. wishing you best of luck.
zahid amber khan