‘The Vampire Diaries': Delena’s ‘New Relationship’ & More Season 5 Scoop

Mon, June 10, 2013 1:30pm EDT by 146 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 5
Courtesy of The CW

Team Original Family

Posted at 8:46 AM on June 21, 2013

Vampire diaries should give more focus on the original family. They are the only reason I’m still watching it tbh.

Rebekah

Posted at 9:03 AM on June 21, 2013

That’s why they made the show The Originals’ !

Peace

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 20, 2013

I need damon phone numbers

Joy Amos

Posted at 10:58 AM on June 20, 2013

I love the way stefan and katherine acts . . .

Joy Amos

Posted at 10:43 AM on June 20, 2013

Is Elena human or vampire. . . . , and moreso how can you connect me with stefan cos i want to know how much about him. . . !

Kimberly

Posted at 10:19 AM on June 20, 2013

Maybe Karherine will change now she is human..
Stefan and Katherine need to come together !

Shiramie Juhudi

Posted at 10:06 AM on June 20, 2013

What about Tyler Baby?!tsss.

Yuyu

Posted at 9:56 AM on June 20, 2013

I´m cuban and I love the show. I just can´t wait till next season. When is it gonna be. I´m also in love with Damon so i like Elena is with him.

divine

Posted at 7:55 AM on June 20, 2013

I don’t see any good of demon being with elena the writer of this story better make a plan no! No! Plz elena is better with Stefan.

Boo

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 19, 2013

I’m totally devastated that eliana is now with Damon, her and Stefan have to be together again!!!

Joseph rocklyn mansaray

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 18, 2013

Damon and elena I want them to together.in each episode

Taylor

Posted at 9:37 AM on June 18, 2013

The ONLY good part about this season is the Stefan/Silas storyline, otherwise what would be the point in watching?! I hope he causes real havoc & that Stefan is okay too:-(

Steph

Posted at 8:24 PM on June 17, 2013

I love the show so much iv started to read the books and im yet to be dissapointed cannot wait for season five, when is season five going to be aired?

swann

Posted at 3:04 PM on June 17, 2013

I just want mii dear bonnie (kat graham) bck .. nothing else …. plzzz

Me

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 17, 2013

Yeah Caroline n klaus the real love story

Jodiem

Posted at 1:52 PM on June 17, 2013

Really excited for next series but Caroline and klaus need to get together!

Sonia

Posted at 2:59 PM on June 16, 2013

I am really exited to see the next season TVD because of Katherine and Stephen-Silas story. I have never liked this show much in the past but i think it has become interesting now. Hope that it fulfills our expectations in the coming season.

Tamsin

Posted at 9:59 PM on June 14, 2013

I’m kind of hoping that this season is the last mostly because of the lack of Klaroline scenes & the surplus of Delena…GIVE ME A BREAK!! This is making me long for the days of S1 & 2 & it’s only going to get worse:-(

E.N.

Posted at 10:18 PM on June 13, 2013

I like Stefan, but I really think he is better without Elena – he was so awesome in “Graduation”. Stefan is so much more interesting and fun for me when he is in the company of Lexie or Caroline, so I’m hoping for more of those scenes in season 5. Elena is more interesting and enjoyable when she is with Damon, so definitely hoping for tons of Delena scenes – firstly because I’m a complete Delena fan, and because I actually like Elena when she’s with Damon as she’s just different with him than with Stefan; a significant difference that I enjoy. Damon is always awesome, so I just can’t wait to see more of him and his epic one-liners. Katherine’s storyline is going to be so interesting to watch, her being the one to take the cure was amazing for me and I’m eager to see how she deals with her newfound (unwanted) humanity. I’m less fond of the Silas/Stefan/doppelganger plot as I consider it a bit redundant especially with the whole Katherine/Elena doppleganger story already been explored. But I’ll wait to see how the writers decide to explore the Silas/Stefan storyline before I formulate a definitive opinion regarding it. I would love Klaroline scenes, but somehow I feel that this new season will be lacking in that regard due to The Originals series, and consequently the Originals residing in New Orleans instead of Mystic Falls. Overall, I think an amazing season is ahead, and my patience is slowly fading as I eagerly wait for season 5 and all its twists, epic dialogue, romance and storytelling.

Katey

Posted at 10:49 AM on June 14, 2013

Oh sweetie, you like Stefan better when he’s away from Elena because you’re a Delena. Stop BSing us.

remco

Posted at 6:20 PM on June 13, 2013

I heard a rumor that bonnie will also come back in season 5 i hope that’s true the show wont be the same without her and there needs to be a witch in theshow.

Jasmin

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 13, 2013

There only reason I will watch this show next season and that is for the Stefan-Silas storyline, and that is because I’m excited to see Paul Wesley getting to flex his acting skills. Everything else is not worth it. This show has truly jumped the shark and in the horrible way. It’s sad to think about what a great show TVD was during it’s first and second season.

Vanessa Benette

Posted at 5:43 AM on June 13, 2013

I cant wait for the next season only that i am angry about damon being with elena why cant stefan have a fairytale ending with elena.anyways silas and stefan will actually make the season intersting though…

Steph

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 12, 2013

I’m sorry…Delena are the true love story of TVD, give me a frikking break!! That could not be further from the truth, it’s nowhere near even a functioning relationship, forget a lasting one but whatever, people will believe what they want to believe. Oh & first boyfriends are not like Stefan, if they were, he would never only be the first boyfriend, he would be IT!!

guest

Posted at 9:24 AM on June 13, 2013

it’s the furthest thing from the truth..says who..YOU? so a couple that went from friendship to hate to forgiveness back to friendship to like to consuming love & is FINALLY together after waiting 4 seasons isn’t the the love story of the show, but the couple that went from hello to i love you forever to lets have sex by 10 episodes IS the love story of the show? i prefer someone that loves me unconditionally & doesn’t choose to erase me from his memory if given the chance, to someone that thinks of me as a problem that needed to be fixed because i’m no longer the exact same person i was when he 1st met me & says he doesn’t want me to be like i am now & guilts me for being me instead of standing by me & accepting the situation & helping me through it…but hey..to each his own!!

Nessa

Posted at 11:21 AM on June 13, 2013

Please, Stefan has done nothing but try to help her, even give her the cure over himself when he is the one who deserved it the most!!
As for changing her, what show are you watching?! He’s only wanted her to have a life in which she didn’t have to struggle every day with who she is & if that’s a crime then he’s horrible for loving her so damn much!
Btw, Stelena have been friends too, in fact they have a lot more in common thus the reason they lasted the time they did, but you’ll see yourself before too long that DE will be lucky if they last even one season. xo

Katey

Posted at 2:32 PM on June 13, 2013

Umm, you do remember that Damon only wanted Elena to take the cure to “fix her” after she started standing up for herself and was no longer his sex slave. Damon compelled, cried, compelled, cried, killed, snapped her only brothers neck after Katherine showed him the door, Damon compelled, used and abused Caroline, and so many other selfish things. All for what Elena? Give me a break. Damon would kill, or use whoever he wants to get what he wants. Soon Damon will tire of his play toy Elena and move on. Says a lot that a brother would chase after his brothers girlfriend.

kougie757

Posted at 3:39 PM on June 14, 2013

Yes, Delena can’t function, what about stelena? how many episodes are they together and then they have a minibreak up. Plus, the only reason he even started dating her was because she was a nicer Katherine. Oh, let’s not forget the hundreds of people he has killed, that he hasn’t even had to atone for because everyone thinks stefi is so perfect.

Hina

Posted at 7:17 AM on June 12, 2013

Wow, I love how everyone’s justification for Damon & Elena is that Stelena were just a practice run. Guess what children, practice runs aren’t like that! They either end badly or you learn what not to do etc & she didn’t learn any of that. Stefan is & will always be her epic love where as Damon is the bad boy, it would be strange if Elena didn’t try him out…

George

Posted at 6:15 AM on June 12, 2013

Delena r the true love story of TVD n this is coming from a hardcore KC shipper…i want klaus and caroline to have a deep understanding like DE…Is that so much to ask..?? :/

alix randall

Posted at 1:00 AM on June 12, 2013

How are you people so against Elena and Damon?????? They are the most epic couple probably in any show I’ve ever watched?! Their love story is amazing!! Seriously so back and watch the entire series with optimism! Its a wonderful love story. <3 I guess when I was 15 I thought my "first love" was the love of my life too little did I know at that age that your first love is more like a practice run and is almost never who you end up with in the end. No worries you kids will grow up one day too.

Jenna

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 12, 2013

Why is it when Elena was with Stefan she was too young. Now it’s literally been less then a year in TVD time yet she’s mature, older, knows what life and love is all about. Please do the rest of the viewers a favor and STOP jamming Delena down our throats. Your CONSTANT bullying and badgering of every single episode be about Delena has ALMOST ruined this once great show. You guys got what you wanted. Delena is together. Now STOP the put down of fans, and the characters of the show. As a Bamon fan myself season 4 was my last for this show. btw, season 4 which has been ALLLLLL about Delena being together has been the worst for ratings. Obviously Delena are NOT the majority like you/they yell and scream. The constant comments say Delena’s and a few fans of other characters still watch. The MAJORITY of the viewers left. Enjoy season 5. It’s probably the last.

nickie

Posted at 11:00 PM on June 19, 2013

i loved elana and Stephen 2gether but mainly I just dint want any of the actors to change but if elena must be with damon then lexi must come back!!1

Aira Thea

Posted at 12:51 AM on June 24, 2013

For me Elena and Damon our the best lover to vampire diaries no offense is just my opinion
because of chemistry that’s all.