‘The Voice’ Recap: Danielle Bradbery, 16, Has ‘Amazeballs’ Performances

Mon, June 10, 2013 10:07pm EST by 7 Comments
The Voice Final 5
Courtesy of NBC

Kerrie

Posted at 10:51 PM on March 6, 2014

I am actually grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this
impressive post at at this time.

Sandra

Posted at 2:56 AM on June 11, 2013

Michelle, you made me cry when you sang Clarity. And I am in a happy place in my life. You are so beautiful inside and out. The world have been missing a voice like yours. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you win. There is noone like you.

Sherry Hitch (@SherryHitch5)

Posted at 1:28 AM on June 11, 2013

like Troy replied I am alarmed that a student can earn $4059 in a few weeks on the computer. have you read this website ……..www.Rich6(dot)com

Travis

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 11, 2013

Why am I the only one that felt that Sasha’s version of “I will always love you” sucked? I mean real bad!

Also everyone else’s first round songs were subpar other than the swon bros. what was Amber thinking? Danielle’s and Michelle’s first songs were uninspiring as well.

Luckily for us everyone picked up the bar again in the second round. Second round winner was a toss-up between the swon bros, Michelle, and Danielle,

Overall best night was the swon bros IMHO. But it may not be enough to make up for past duds.

My top 3:
1. Michelle
2. Danielle
3. Swon Bros

Sarina

Posted at 12:06 AM on June 11, 2013

I love you Danielle bradberry.I need you to make it to the semi finals.If you get iliminated I will die.Just remember Danielle ill always be you idol!i love you!

abe

Posted at 11:53 PM on June 10, 2013

talking normally is very hard on “Yhe Voice”.

Mary Wellen

Posted at 10:49 PM on June 10, 2013

This is the first time I have ever voted but after hearing Please remember me I just had to