‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Isaac Reveals A Deadly Surprise

Mon, June 10, 2013 11:00pm EDT by 7 Comments
Teen Wolf Erica Dead
Courtesy of MTV

cpanel vps

Posted at 11:13 PM on August 4, 2013

You’re so cool! I do not think I have read something like this before. So wonderful to discover another person with a few genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that’s needed on the web, someone with a little originality!|

SMENDEZ

Posted at 10:27 AM on June 25, 2013

WHO WAS THE LADY THAT HAD HELPED ISSAC IN THE FIRST EPISODE OF THIS SEASON?? THE PRETTY LIGHT SKINNED GIRL WITH THE MOTORCYCLE?!?…..I THOUGHT IT WAS THE COUNSLOR LADY (MS. MORELL) BUT WHO EVER THE LADY WAS THAT WAS HELPING ISAAC I SWEAR GOT HER THROAT SLIT BY THE ALPHA BACK!! SO I DONT THINK IT WAS MS. MORELL BECAUSE SHE IS STILL ALIVE?!?

CONFUSED!!!!

Sweetheart

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 18, 2013

I am realy mad that Erica is dead and that Jackson is gone I hope that now that Erica was killed I hope that derks way of revenge is killing afew members of the alph pack + the school cansler to remind them thathat there not in charge and there not going to win the fight

Sarah

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 11, 2013

This alpha pack gets more disturbing by the episode, and I’m curious to see if Isaac can unlock any more memories. I’m so glad that even though I work the night shift at DISH, I won’t miss out on any episodes this season. I use my DISH Anywhere app to stream the shows I record on my DVR, to my tablet, when I know I won’t be home to see a show. My train home is always better when I get to spend it catching up with episodes I missed.

Orlando

Posted at 7:45 PM on June 11, 2013

I don’t think Ms. Morell is evil she did tell Alison to come out when she here the fighting start, Im guessing so she will help/save Scott

abe

Posted at 11:48 PM on June 10, 2013

the dentil floss was out?

delerix1

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 10, 2013

Reblogged this on delerix.