Selena Gomez & David Henrie’s Sweet Sushi Group Date: New Details

Mon, June 10, 2013 10:18pm EDT by 21 Comments
Selena Gomez and David Henrie Date
FameFlynet

emily

Posted at 6:22 AM on December 10, 2013

Well it started the night before with a catch up at a nightclub, then a sushi lunch date, then a party at David new house for his birthday, and a dinner with family and close friends, to a Gomez not just at the Staples Centre in LA but another just days later in Las Vegas and another nightclub. Is it something? I’m hoping so!!! And about time too. Been dodging it for toooo long:)

ERIC

Posted at 7:53 AM on August 9, 2013

selena and david
good couples
are in love

m adams

Posted at 11:54 AM on June 11, 2013

Anyone or Anything is better than Baby Bratty “BEAVERs!”

caera

Posted at 7:21 PM on June 14, 2013

selena i love you so much comment back and you can make me fames.love you

caera

Posted at 7:22 PM on June 14, 2013

selena i love you so much comment back and you can make me fames.love you

CC

Posted at 11:31 AM on June 11, 2013

Since these “friends” were fans I think David and Selena were on a little date. Could we see a Davilena ? Who knows ?

Husk

Posted at 3:14 AM on June 11, 2013

You are busted, HL! They were her fans.

kary

Posted at 2:36 AM on June 11, 2013

I wonder if justin’s familiar with stds. He discuss me. Selena stay away .From him you deserve much better you are so beautiful.I know there is someone who can love and respect you just how you deserve. Believe me stay strong and keep that smile in your face .

K.

Posted at 2:25 AM on June 11, 2013

LIES. LIES. LIES. Selena and David were by themselves. The other people in the pics were not their friends, they were those crazy Brazilan fans who have been stalking Selena. You could see that one of them is the girl with the “Selena” and “Demi” tattoo from those airport pics awhile back.

evil devil

Posted at 2:22 AM on June 11, 2013

those guys were taking pics with her. i saw pics in other website. They were her fans not friends. only selena and david went to lunch. But this article confirms that most of these stories are made up. They make stories according to the situation.

Sherry Hitch (@SherryHitch5)

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 11, 2013

uptil I saw the check which had said $5990, I didnt believe that…my… sister truley bringing in money part-time at there labtop.. there aunts neighbour haz done this less than twenty one months and a short time ago repayed the morgage on their home and got BMW. we looked here, ……..www.Rich6(dot)com

emily

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 11, 2013

First of all someone there said it was just the two of them and the people photographed with them outside were fans! Secondly they do look good together, always have, always will! But the friend zone is an appropriate place to be at this time.

Selenator972

Posted at 11:56 PM on June 10, 2013

I’m happy for you Sel.

abe

Posted at 11:50 PM on June 10, 2013

wear a T-shirt like thisone & feel like a celebrity!!

hunger games fan!!

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 10, 2013

That’s so nice that she is reconnecting with her co-star, david henre. They looked rlly happy on set and now still. I definitley dont think they have any romantic affections for each other, i mean he played her brother! But its cute to see them together going for lunch:-)

delerix1

Posted at 10:56 PM on June 10, 2013

Reblogged this on delerix.

javi g

Posted at 10:50 PM on June 10, 2013

wow hl thats a very insightfull. thats what happens when friends go out to dinner you morons. good god you are getting worst and worst.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:43 PM on June 10, 2013

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL? SHE ATE SOME RAW FISH!

taylor

Posted at 7:16 PM on June 16, 2013

omg!!!!!!! commet back!!!!!!!!!!!!1(:

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 10:41 PM on June 10, 2013

Being the Bieb’s girlfriend if you are the lucky women!! Over the past few days we haven’t seen any PDA moments of them being with another interest, and sources claim that Selena Gomez are telling friends she’s done with Justin Bieber for good! How is this any different than when the DJ at Boston’s Kiss 108 when he asked her; “So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, ‘let’s grab an ice-cream.’ You’re available?” Selena responded, “Yep.” The difference is the source -vs- Selena’s confirmation, because she adds; “By the way, that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream because that would be cool.” There are unconfirmed rekindled relationship pics of Selena with her past ex David Henrie on a date, and a video from Selena to George Shelley, “call me, maybe”. She is acting out as usual, and with her it’s hard to tell the truth from the lies!! We need PDA’s from either or!! I like being with my women, and our relationships is fair from being perfect, but we work things out.
1 If you are Justin’s girlfriend ‘lucky you’, he will be faithful to you. Note: With all the diss from Selena, I would have been with another woman a long time ago!!
2 Move in with him, he likes to cuddle! Note: His up/down relationship with Sel has a lot to do with communication. At the end of the day, they are 11 miles apart in LA. ‘Having my women close to me keeps me from doing stupid stuff.’ He will then till his friends to move on, and it will be you and him in that house. Let him do it on his own!!
3 Some restrictions as a couple are good. Note: I ‘am confused, and I know he is; “Justin and Selena are dating but they are taking things slow,” the source revealed. “Selena is keeping her heart from being broken, so she is definitely looking at this as a trial period in their relationship.”?? They have been together for 2 years!! I just don’t get it, and it’s evident that he doesn’t either, because he’s gone back to clubbing. Still there’s no evidence that he hooked up with a girl.
4 Don’t give him business advice! At 250 million and climbing he’s making the right business decisions despite his rocky relationship. Note: He wants to be a billionaire.
5 Don’t do the break-up thing to try and teach him a lesson!! Don’t!!!

LissaCaldina