Rihanna’s Fabulous Pink Nails In France — Get Her Hot Look

Mon, June 10, 2013 1:51pm EDT by 13 Comments
Rihanna Pink Nails
Courtesy of Instagram

No matter what, Rihanna always knows how to keep herself looking fabulous! This star shared a snap on Instagram, showing off her fabulous look, when she visited the Eiffel Tower with a pal on June 7! We couldn’t take our eyes off her bright pink nails! Want to get the look? Keep reading!

Rihanna, 25, enjoyed her day off from her Diamonds World Tour and became a tourist! Before her sold out show at Stade de France stadium on June 8, the singer enjoyed her day off with friends and visited the Eiffel Tower in Paris. She Instagrammed multiple photos in front of the Eiffel Tower, where she showed off her hot pink mani! Get her look below!

Rihanna’s Pink Nails — Get Her Bright Mani

Everyone knows that Rihanna always has the best beauty tips, especially on her nails! This one is easy and we want you, HollywoodLifers, to rock a mani just like RiRi! For this bright look, we will be using Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer in Prettier In Pink.

First, using a nail polish remover, remove all residue and color off your nails. Then apply a strong base coat and wait to dry. Once your nails are dry, apply two coats of the Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer on your nails. Once dry, add a shiny top coat to finish off the look!

What do you think HollywoodLifers, do you love Rihanna’s nails?

Rihanna’s Sold Out Concert At Stade De France

On June 8, Rihanna played at France’s biggest stadium for her Diamonds World Tour. According to Rihanna’s website, RiRi was the youngest star to ever sell out at Stade De France with a sold-out show of over 80,000 fans! The singer was so astounded and happy, showed her excitement through more photos on Instagram! She wrote:

“I can’t even begin to describe the way this made me feel, to sell out the biggest stadium in France on my tour!!!”

“I couldn’t do this alone, I needed 80,000 people to join me!!! And you did, so thank you for being the fans of a lifetime, we’re the ones they’re gonna talk about decades from now! You are the phanz that other faves could only dream to have!! I am blessed and honored and proud and humbled to be represented by you and to represent for you!!!!”

We are so proud of you Rihanna!

WATCH: L’ovation Pour Rihanna À La Fin De Son Concert Au Stade De France

– Natasha Caminero

More Rihanna News:

1. ‘Rihanna 777′ Special Reveals Her ‘Brutal’ Tour Drama
  2. Rihanna & Chris Brown Sever Communication: They Are ‘Done’
  3. Rihanna’s Bold & Beautiful Pink Lips — Get Her Look

alexhales77.jimdo.com

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 27, 2014

Hi there to all, the contents existing at this
web site are genuinely awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

mery

Posted at 2:35 PM on June 19, 2013

what you got against Rihanna? determined, independent, great heart … I do not understand this persecution! HL?

Ashley

Posted at 11:39 PM on June 10, 2013

Chris is with MANY women. I don’t understand why everyone has this fantasy of him and this Kae girl riding off into the sunset. He wasn’t JUST with Rihanna either which is why she left him along with his partying addiction. All you have to do is look at his physical state in which he looks tired, beat down and losing weight. He is fighting inner issues and will continue to sleep with different women, party, etc. This is about the time when some random person gets pregnant. Until he figures out what is going on within. As long as this Kae girl is reaping the rewards of his money she’ll be around but let the money stop and she’ll be gone just as fast as everyone else who is around for the money.

Meme

Posted at 10:08 PM on June 10, 2013

Her hands look like a skeletons hand.

Posted at 6:03 PM on June 11, 2013

@meme: You’re a miserable, hate filled, angry person with an unhealthy obsession with Rihanna who spends long hours, everyday online trying your hardest to tear her down. Rihanna looks hot, as usual.

I never knew about HL until I was online one day doing some light reading. I’ve enjoyed music by both Chris Brown and Rihanna (bought CDs, attended concerts) and after seeing a few headlines about them, read a few stories here. Comments by you, Kiki, and several others were so filled with hatred for Rihanna that they made me feel sympathy for her and I just had to comment on your comments. I had previously lost respect for Chris and stopped buying his music after he beat Rihanna (no real man would ever hit a woman), but reconsidered after he seemed remorseful. The break up with Chris Brown and Rihanna don’t matter (that’s between them but I hope, for her own good, that she never goes back) but what does are all the ugly things he has said about her since the break up. They could have broken up and he could have been a man about it and kept his mouth shut. But no, he has to try to make her look bad and it only ends up making him and those supporting his ugly comments look bad. I’m not buying his music anymore because I have no respect for him.

goriri

Posted at 7:00 PM on June 11, 2013

You tell ‘em girl. It’s sad people have to bring others down for some sort of comfort. Riri ain’t perfect but I adore her handwork and humble personality:)

Toni

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 16, 2013

@meme you must really hate yourself. I’ll pray for you

Maybelline

Posted at 7:42 PM on June 10, 2013

Rihanna is a humble and down to earth Island girl. Proud of you!

Meme

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 10, 2013

Lesbo and groupie alert. Lmfao. Bring out that pink dildo you been using Rihanna. Lol. Hope it’s bigger than Chris dick because you’re going to need a big one since your whole is big from Chris, Drake, and Matt Kempt.

Toni

Posted at 2:01 PM on June 16, 2013

@meme yes you’ve just proven that you’re an uneducated person, hence, your dumb posts. Find a dictionary dear and look up the meaning of whole vs hole. I see why you’re attracted to kae. Birds of a feather flock together

TuesdayH