During the June 9 episode of ‘KUWTK’ Rob is eating anything and everything. Rob’s family wants to help him so they try to trick him into eating until he feels sick but does it work?
Rob Kardashian just keeps expanding. The 26-year-old really shows viewers just how much weight he’s gained during this Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode and Kim Kardashian is so worried that Rob’s health is in danger!
Rob Kardashian’s Family Scared He Can’t Stop Eating
Kim is convinced that Rob has gained more weight than he’s admitting so she has him over to her house to measure his body fat. After measuring his waist, she pulls out a chart and determines that he is 50 percent body fat, that’s not good! For Rob’s age and height, she says he should be about 25 percent total body fat.
Kim then decides that she’ll set him up with her personal trainer and she’ll even work out with him. But Rob stands Kim up at the gym and he goes to pig out with his friends instead! The trainer even says that Rob had only made it to one out of 10 training sessions in the past two weeks!
Khloe Kardashian tells Kim that the only way they can make him stop eating is to give him what he wants — tons of food! They get Rob hamburgers, fries, ice cream and he loves it! Even the next morning after staying over at Kim’s, he decides to eat a burger for breakfast!
It appears that Rob isn’t ready to loose the weight like he says and the episode ends with it unresolved.
Here are some other things you missed:
1. Kim hires a private investigator to stop her late father’s wife from spreading rumors about her family.
2. Brody Jenner tells Bruce Jenner that he has been an absentee dad.
3. Kim works out with full hair and makeup.
4. Kris Jenner cries when talking to the attorneys about how to handle the lawsuit against Robert Kardashian‘s wife.
More Kardashian Weight News:
- Rob Kardashian: I Cry Because My Weight Gain Makes My Penis Look Small
- Rob Kardashian’s Weight Gain — Working Hard To Lose 50 Pounds
- Khloe Kardashian Flaunts 25 Pound Weight Loss In Tight Dress In NYC