Miley Cyrus’ Sexiest & Most Revealing Outfits Ever — Pics

Sat, June 8, 2013 8:45am EST by 20 Comments
Miley Cyrus Sexiest Outfits
Courtesy Of V Magazine, PacificCoastNews, Twitter

christopher

Posted at 12:57 PM on July 14, 2013

PPl just mind ur own damn bussiness miley cyrus is perfect and she is cute and also sexy I love her a lot and keep on doing it miley forget about da haters this is ur life cheers 2 u I’m ur biggest fan 4 ever love u miley

claire

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 12, 2013

somebody gotta tell her that being sexy aint revealing all to the world. Liam hemsworth deserves far much better than a girl trying to be a slut

guest

Posted at 9:36 AM on June 9, 2013

she is so cheap and slutty looking.wondering what Liam sees in her

g

Posted at 3:55 AM on June 9, 2013

MILEY is amazing!! She has an amazing Voice!! If another Disney star is in a R rated movie where they smoke pot drinketc its OK but when its just Miley dressing the way she wants everyone calls her a slut!! Wtf!!!! People are stupid!! Stop the hatred they are people!! It is a cycle because you kit start sending rude comments to one celebrity but then when its a celebrity you like you get all defensive!!! MILEY IS AMAZING SHE GETS ENOUGH CRAP!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

lilgrandma

Posted at 1:52 AM on June 9, 2013

She a bad,bad girl now:(.And too wild for anybody now.She parties like a teenager not like the age she is:(.She needs to respect herself some.

harish

Posted at 1:35 AM on June 9, 2013

She’s Amazing.I Love Her More Than Anyone.She Saved My Life.I Wouldn’t Be Alive Today If Miley Wasn’t There For Me.I Was Bullied Alot But When I saw How Hard Miley’s Life is Being criticized by millions.She’s The Best.She’s Honest With Herself,she has The Amazing Personality,she never try to prove Anything she just do what she likes….& For The Haters Sluts & Whores means girls who go through multiple guys.i.e Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez So If You Saying This To Miley To Are Indirectly saying to those celebs…bye.

Emily K

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 8, 2013

I don’t call her slut and whore but even if I did I’d just tell myself I’m out of my mind because she’s not. People need to look past someone’s looks and just focus on personality. Yes, I can tell why people call her names, but she deserves better. I have a friend who has a nose piercing and a lip piercing. People call her names all the time but I just ignore that. The internet pisses me off sometimes.

How stupid these people calling Miley slut …whore…when SHE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT. I even think that she is the most generous, understanding, matured for her age, faithful and respectful of her relationship than any other young stars. In Australia, many girls wear that kind of…only uncivilised people call them sluts and whores….

ANNOYMOUS

Posted at 8:29 PM on June 8, 2013

HANNAH MONTANA LOOKS LIKE A WHORE ON THE STREETS NOW.

Brittany

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 8, 2013

it never seems to amaze me. Why are people so stuck on Miley still being Hannah Montana. This was more than 5 years ago. I don’t see how come people never want to let a Disney star grow up. and also, if you look around, a lot of people know how to twerk. Twerking is not new. especially if you go to parties, Rihannaknows his to, I’m sure Katy Perry to, and Beyonce Knowles how to . and I’m positive Selena Gomez knows how to. let it go and get of people dick

Jam n Bop

Posted at 2:50 PM on June 8, 2013

What happened to Hannah Montana?

Ellen

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 8, 2013

Hannah Montana grew up.

Tyra

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 8, 2013

I think you guy should just leave Miley alone I have been a fan from day one and still am. If she is doing what makes her happy let her. It’s her life not yours. She is old enough to make her own decisions and that’s what she is doing. I respect that because she is being herself maybe you guys should just learn to leave he alone.

SelGomez4everfan1

Posted at 1:17 PM on June 8, 2013

Not what you’d expect from Little Miss Hannah Montanna huh? Team Selena!

Tracey

Posted at 12:50 PM on June 8, 2013

i love miley eversince i was 11 i am a proud miley hannah fan(:she rocks i loved her as hannah montana and i love her even more as just miley cyrus WE CANT STOP SHE NEVER GIVES UP!(:and she can wear whatever she wants its her body haters stfu.

Ellen

Posted at 9:58 AM on June 8, 2013

Childess name calling again. Just because you don’t like a person, what they are saying, how they dress does give you a right to call them nasty name. I personally like Miley. I feel she is trying to grow up to fast and is trying to get rid the Disney image. Most of kids on Disney go through this and some don’t. Just because Miley is dressing this way does not mean she is a slutty pig. Get a life and grow up your Elvis Presley. This is my opinion.

abe

Posted at 9:47 AM on June 8, 2013

remember puberty & innocence?
ALZHEIMER FOREVER!!

chris

Posted at 9:09 AM on June 8, 2013

ALL of them! She is the hottest girl i’ve ever seen!

incaunipocrit

Posted at 9:03 AM on June 8, 2013

Reblogged this on The Blogspaper.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:02 AM on June 8, 2013

she is just a slutty pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!