Selena Gomez Flirts With Union J’s George Shelley: ‘Call Me’

Sat, June 8, 2013 1:06pm EDT by 80 Comments
George Shelley Selena Gomez Flirt
FameFlynet, SplashNews

SelenaIsABiatch

Posted at 5:52 PM on June 11, 2013

I like George. But I don’t really like Selena with him. She must be with Justin and left everybody else alone.

😃

Posted at 5:12 PM on June 10, 2013

JELENA forever!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😀😀😀😀😀😀
When I see that selena and justin back together I get really happy even though I know they are always on and off and when they break up I fell very sad and I always end up having a bad day 😓😓😪😪 I mean justin,selena u guys are meant to be together because its true love.
You guys are both my role models and I love u guys sooooooooo much and I hope u get back together even though I don’t think it will happen.
In the end, I have hope in u and love more than anything so please get back together. BELIEBER and SELENATOR for life LOVE u guys A LOooooooOT !!!!!!! 😄😃😀😊☺😉😍😘😜😝😛

haha

Posted at 6:49 AM on June 9, 2013

no no don’t be mad because someone has never been vocal about having a crush on you. for you people calling out the age difference it is only a year and madonna dated jesus (no one said a thing)
-two how is selena using him for fame? she is a multi-platinum selling artist he is a boy whos band came in fourth on some talent show (no hate)
so feel shy he has a crush on her she was being nice, had she not responded you would be the same people saying oh she is so rude for not saying hi. it is not her fault boys like her.

:-)

Posted at 5:52 AM on June 9, 2013

JELENA is the best! I know that Justin and Selena will be back together,cuz it’s true love. :)
This kid from Union J doesn’t have to do anything with Selena cuz her and Justin will be back together. They are the best couple in the world (and cutest)!
JELENA 4EVER!!!! <3 <3 <3 :)

KALANI

Posted at 9:48 PM on June 9, 2013

THANK YOU I AGREE. JELENA 4 EVER. I TOTS AGREE.

Sarah

Posted at 2:36 AM on June 9, 2013

Saint selena appears!
(Sarcasm)
This girl sucks fame!
But selenators think she is an angel!
And kalani please jelena is over,justin is making new music,and selena her music is over!

Alex

Posted at 8:10 AM on June 9, 2013

@Sarah….she sucks fame?! Who is that george shellby? She is actually giving them publicity. You know it very well. But you will still call her fame sucker, won’t you? Bcuz you are a little school going child and still jealous about her relationship with your ‘boyfriend’ (JB). Idiots! Like idol like fan.

Dr. Who

Posted at 8:32 AM on June 9, 2013

@sarah…………she is probably more famous than them in their own country. So stop this kind of childish comment. And yes she moved on from jb, so you should move on from her now. :)

KALANI

Posted at 9:50 PM on June 9, 2013

@SARAH. SERIOUSLY I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. I DON’T CARE IF THERE OVER. I WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER. SELENA AND JUSTIN ARE SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER. I CAN’T SEE SELENA DATING OTHER LOSERS BUT JUSTIN HE’S A HOT COMMODITY.

mehar

Posted at 2:07 AM on June 12, 2013

i soo agree with u….

lyan

Posted at 1:10 AM on June 9, 2013

Funny how all these bielebers are here, posting hate on her. They are jealous bcuz boys are attracted to her and want to date when bieber can only affort fame sucking hookers.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 12:55 AM on June 9, 2013

Selena’s date with David Henrie Kabuki date! He was dating Lucy Hale from Jan 2007 to Mar 2009 before he cheated on her with Selena Gomez, and they broke up. Selena had trust issues with JB. This has got to be interesting!

KALANI

Posted at 9:51 PM on June 9, 2013

LUCY AND SELENA ARE FRIENDS. SO IS DAVID AND SELENA. THEY DID WORK TOGETHER ON SHOW .

LissaCaldina

Posted at 12:06 AM on June 9, 2013

Union J Fan

Posted at 12:02 AM on June 9, 2013

I kinda want to see them date because it will make Union J popular in America!!!

Believer like fornever

Posted at 11:37 PM on June 8, 2013

STOP judging her people I don’t hear u people judging Mariah Carey and she’s ten years older than her husband and why can’t the girl be older why does the guy have to older so why r u people saying she’s to old to date him

DinoSawr

Posted at 12:59 AM on June 9, 2013

There like a year apart (Talking about Selena and George

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 8, 2013

I don’t think Justin will be dating anyone soon! After studying his behavior, his outburst was because of mix signals from Selena. I am sure he loves her, but he has higher goals to accomplish, especially after his song “Baby” went to diamond status. The man is not dumb!!
1 He is working on 2 to 3 albums that he wants to get to market, and to get them to #1. 3 more consecutive albums will put him in a tie with the Beatles. One more after that will give him another record; he needs 9 totals to break the record.
2 He wants a Grammy award, and he should have it next year for his song “Baby” going diamond.
3 His goal is to become a billionaire. He wears a billionaires club T-shirt.
4 Lucky women!! He wants to have kids at age 25. NOTE: Fertility in women has not increased with our longer life span. Fertility starts declining after age 27 and drops at a somewhat greater rate after age 35. Come on Justin Timberlake, get your wife pregnant.
5 He doesn’t want to make the same mistake his parents made in life. He will be fateful to one woman. Selena Gomez? If she loses him, can I then call her a not so smart woman?

lisa

Posted at 7:38 PM on June 8, 2013

Famewhore.

Kalani

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 9, 2013

She’s not a fame whore. She’s so adorable.

KALANI

Posted at 9:51 PM on June 9, 2013

STFU LISA

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 7:35 PM on June 8, 2013

HE IS JUST ANOTHER CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELENA YOU WON’T FIND HAPPIENESS WITH ANOTHER CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDN’T YOU JUST HAVE ONE???????????? WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

ivan

Posted at 6:50 PM on June 8, 2013

Did she not say she would like a a guy older than someone like Justin?

free country

Posted at 6:20 PM on June 8, 2013

So, Miss ‘Mature’ thinks that dating another 18 year old teen boy heartthrob pop singer is the way to find her soul mate and have an adult relationship? Isn’t she turning 21 soon? Does she put up glossy photos of current pop boy singers on her wall, close her eyes , throw a dart, and then go after that one? I find her really too sure of herself. She acts like she is sure he will just die to be with HER. She was acting so cocky in that video. Not a fan of her smugness and her own certainty that she is every guy’s dream.

Believer like fornever

Posted at 11:35 PM on June 8, 2013

Actually he’s 19 and going to turn 20 and she’s 20 and going to turn 21 so they r only one yr apart

CandyBlank

Posted at 6:18 PM on June 8, 2013

OMG I want them two to go out because I wanna see how Justin will feel and what he would do

KALANI

Posted at 6:07 PM on June 8, 2013

SELENA IS NOT A SLUT. OR A WHORE. SHES AMAZING I SO WANT JUSTIN AND SELENA BACK. THERE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I BET JUSTIN MISSES HER.

sele

Posted at 5:42 PM on June 8, 2013

I do not agree I want jelena back and that boy is not beautiful is love cute justin selena is blind or so she’s a slut whore man she’s also been flirting now they are just going to split it as far whore

Kianna

Posted at 4:50 PM on June 8, 2013

Selena is sooo awkward lol that was NOT flirting..

KALANI

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 8, 2013

NO I WANT HER BACK WITH JUSTIN. THERE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE.

Javi g

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 8, 2013

I think they are gay. Then again I think all boy bands are gay. Including American boy bands

Fab

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 8, 2013

I am pretty sure he is openly gay…

lol

Posted at 3:42 PM on June 8, 2013

They do have one openly gay guy in the band, but this particular one is not openly gay. I really hope they will date, even just for publicity. Time to move on and kill Jelena drama.

lol

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 8, 2013

Good for her, I am all for her to find someone and move on from Justin. Too bad no one seems to care.

( Linda )

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 8, 2013

totally amaizing couple :) XOXO

michelle

Posted at 3:05 PM on June 8, 2013

yes they are cute together! :)x