Charice’s Mother Comes Out As Former Lesbian

SplashNews, Courtesy of Pep.ph

Blog

Posted at 11:34 AM on September 26, 2014

在来北京之前,我在广东打工做过小姐。现在老公知道了我的事,要和我离婚,我要怎么办呢?小孩都这么大了。哎,大家能帮我想下办法吗?我的QQ:1520683291

adt home security

Posted at 3:42 PM on July 8, 2013

I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this website who has shared this impressive paragraph
at at this place.

mnc1

Posted at 2:46 PM on June 10, 2013

If charice turns gay I might have to turn gay too so I could date her and then turn her back to straight. Please come back charice, you’re not too far from home yet.

belle

Posted at 3:39 AM on June 9, 2013

Here goes another stupid, idiotic and trashy thread. People declaring they’re gay always get so much attention. For what, may I ask? It’s really getting old and tired. I don’t trust people who say they “used” to be gay though, like the mother. What is that all about. Geez.

Lindsey

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 9, 2013

I find it annoying that she states she “used to be a lesbian”…you are either gay or you aren’t. I believe you are born that way, you don’t decide one day hmmm.. I think I’ll try being gay today. I have met people who are fed up with the opposite sex and experiment with the same sex but I don’t think they are truly gay. I think the mom is really a lesbian but married to hide it and be in denial.

seachaster2

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 8, 2013

her mom’s going ballistic.. in the turn of events she just don’t know what to do and say anymore just to own back charice.. and it happens to people..

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 7:36 PM on June 8, 2013

YUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anon

Posted at 7:25 PM on June 8, 2013

People aren’t born being homossexual or straight. It’s a life choice. But it’s not like “omg, I need to build a family, so i’ll stop being homossexual”. NO!!! If she liked women, she wouldn’t spot the feeling just by dating men or marrying one. SHE WAS NEVER LESBIAN TO BEGIN WITH. And she must support her daughter no matter what.
WHAT A MESSED UP FAMILY.

nick

Posted at 8:48 PM on June 8, 2013

How did you know it was a “life choice”? Have you ever been a gay/lesbian? Me, myself is gay and never in my life did I choose to be one, especially when I know that people (and our society) will not accept me. In other words, I didn’t choose a life where I will suffer under people’s hurtful criticism. NOBODY would choose a hard way of living, NOBODY!

CKO316

Posted at 10:09 PM on September 9, 2013

Tell when did you decide you were straight? It is scientifically proven that for homosexual as it is for heterosexuals; their sexual orientation is not a choice. You’re an ignorant jerk who needs to watch your mouth!

Delta

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 8, 2013

“I USED TO BE A LESBIAN”??? WTF? No such thing as USED TO BE, you are born either straight or gay no inbetween. What is wrong with these people? No way you wake up one morning and say to yourself “ok I have been a lesbian long enough now I want to be straight”. Talk about a disfunctional family, geesh!!!!!

Larissa

Posted at 5:56 PM on June 8, 2013

No, you choose to be gay, you’re not born that way :)

leweiss

Posted at 12:17 AM on July 13, 2013

I agree.. It’s a CHOICE. If you’re gay.. be proud that it’s your CHOICE. If you’re straight.. it’s also a CHOICE.

dee

Posted at 11:46 AM on June 9, 2013

it’s called a bisexual

Maria

Posted at 3:27 PM on June 8, 2013

I pray for all the people in this world who are living in darkness. She is living a life that does not align with God’s laws. Many are lost and believe in the wrong values brought about the distraction of Satan. She is asking the wrong sign from God. The devil gave her the sign and false peace she thinks she has. I am not judging her but just stating the truth. Unfortunately in spite of our hardened hearts and wanting to follow our choice which may be right or wrong, we will find out as we face God’s judgement at the end of our life. It will too late and souls will perish to eternal fire with all the demons of hell. I pray for her awakening before it is too late. We are not here in this world to live the life we want but to obey God’s law and crucify the flesh. The devil has fed us so many lies and beliefs. There will be backers of evil that will support this act in her life. It will show false love and support towards her. The people who acts as her second family is a backer from the evil one. Yes, life is short as she proclaims but it may be too short for her to realize that she had been deceived by satan.

Sad news

Posted at 6:00 PM on June 8, 2013

Charice is very confused and lost.

seachaster2

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 8, 2013

its about 3 generations and 3 individuals..having different perceptions… this is just showing how much they care for each other..at the end of the day family still comes first..for the lola and the mom..i think you really love charice try to understand if you cannot accept just understand…

abe

Posted at 2:21 PM on June 8, 2013

she know’s how to please herself together with friends?

Lee

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 8, 2013

She gonna live her life no matter what her daughter say & her mother can’t made a decide on what charice should how to live her life she’s a grown young girl